Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hill1994

Gabriella Lindley #25 - Theftellas only form of fitness is profiting from a smaller business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Haha I was expecting to see a plate overflowing with food by how some
of you are talking about that lasagne. Just seen it and I could 100% get through a full one of those with a side, it’s not that big. I’m vegan so wouldn’t eat that, but I definitely could. it’s not like it’s so huge I’d be like OMGAA It just wouldn’t fit in my teeny tiny body!!!!
also, it’s pretty common for people to have lasagne with wedges or garlic bread (I.e carb on carb ). It’s a thing. People do it. Lots of people do it. It’s served in restaurants. I see people ordering carb on carb all the time. I see people on my insta having it. surely everyone has encountered this phenomenon before. and if you do choose to have chips as a side with your meal, you don’t have to force yourself to “eat healthy“ for a full week afterwards, it’s not a crime, you don’t need to be punished for it.

Lasagne in a bath is one thing... but the act of eating lasagne itself isn’t something shame worthy.
👏🏻👏🏻

I was expecting one of the feeds four portions, not just a ready meal for one. Eat the lasagne, fuck it, eat it with chips AND garlic bread. Gobbo is weird as fuck for eating it in the bath, but we can’t question why she has issues with food when people act like she’s eaten a weeks worth of calories just because she’s had half a serving of lasagne with a handful of chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Bestkeptsecret

i completely agree- I think it’s more the fact she’s justgone on a blocking spree, when the first person put it on Twitter she could just have come out and said “ omg this was never my intention , yes I took inspiration from them as I love their style, I will contact them now to speak with them, as I would never want anyone to think I was stealing their hard work”

she’s made herself look bad by the radio silence, and the blocking spree that she’s gone on. She’s obviously worried- but come out and say something and she’ll come out of it looking a lot better!
Also the fact she followed the artists on the jewniper account and then unfollowed once it was mentioned.

Just screams guilty.

Reactions: 78

kbjhguih

VIP Member
I know we've talked about it before, but it still makes me HOWL that her twitter bio says 'winter baby' and then right under it that she was born in June. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 77

HotTea

What on earth did Function of Beauty think when she sent them that video over to approve: “ultimate pamper day..... oh and my lasagne fell in the bath”

I bet they were like... what the fuck?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
I feel like we need to quit the debate on whether or not it's copying - the fact that she was following the artists on her shop IG and then unfollowed them after being found out for copying them says it all

Reactions: 70

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
If I'm going to court over this I'm dressing up in a Lady Gaga bacon outfit to render Gabby speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

bolimepipi

VIP Member
been playing a farming game called hay day and just won an achievement called ''the baconator''
it inspired me for a title idea
gabs #25 if you confront me you're a hater, it's the fall of the baconator 🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

• Haha
  • Heart

Excuse me

This is very OOT but please excuse me... An honest to god question...

Why does she feel the need to flare her nose so often?! The first few frames of her video and her nose just goes 🕳🕳, then in front of the mirror they go 🕳🕳 again?! Why? It serves no purpose? Has she always done this before this year?

Can you imagine how numb i've become with #lasagnebath and #arttheft that I'm bothered by her nose-flaring of all things 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

JellyGum

So she tweets about supporting small businesses yet does ads for desenio instead of...you know...supporting a small business. I would honestly much prefer a print from an artist I love rather then the tat on that website.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I’m sure she asked that wax melt question on her stories just to check what kind of responses she gets and gauge whether the drama has blown over or not, as opposed to tweeting/posting something random like that where all responses are public. She’s so transparent to me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66