Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #25: Plagiarism scandal at Jewniper Mewn, but Gobby’s not apologising from her lasagne cocoon

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
been playing a farming game called hay day and just won an achievement called ''the baconator''
it inspired me for a title idea
gabs #25 if you confront me you're a hater, it's the fall of the baconator 🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
My favourite bit of this vlog was when she said the lasagna was sew huge she had to cut it in half and save half but the bit on her plate was basically the whole lasagna 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve always known her diet is horrendous but bleeping hell, I can’t get over her day of eating in that video.

Jane is quite slim, I wonder if she cooks healthy meals for herself whilst Gabby gobbles down garbage.
I don’t think Jane is particularly slim in my opinion. Gaby usually just films her face but there’s been a few times you can see her properly she is fairly big on the bottom half I’d say she’s probably an 18. Gaby clearly has her body type. Bigger bottom half. Maybe Jane was bigger when the kids were younger. I get the feeling she’s cooks comfort foods like cakes and big family meals like pies and all that. Maybe she just gave them too big portions as kids? Idk their upbringing but I think Gaby must get her eating off Jane

Reactions: 16
She literally followed the account as well 😂 it’s not even like someone noticed randomly and was like hey this art is similar...she followed the damn account, I can’t deal. It’s so dumb.
Also the fact that her bloody shop only followed 10 accounts made it waaaay to easy to narrow down

• Heart
Reactions: 12
699F91B3-5478-4BF6-A641-C11256FF6577.png
GUYS I MADE IT!!!

(not even sure how she found my profile, haven’t even tweeted anything about her !!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You know how Zoe Shrug made a bath bomb for Lush?

They should collab with Gab to make a lasagne bath bomb.

View attachment 292765GUYS I MADE IT!!!

(not even sure how she found my profile, haven’t even tweeted anything about her !!!)
You don't have to. If you've retweeted a tweet, she'll find you. If you've liked a tweet, she'll find you.

Congratulations on getting your velvetbl0cked badge!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
A combination of home cooked traditional stodgy meals, and Jane giving in to whatever Gobbie wanted, and still wants. Nothing’s changed. Jane never says no, and almost certainly didn’t when she was a child either.

Reactions: 9
Just watching her pamper day vlog I’ve never seen so many ready meals in one freezer! Everything is just stodgy rubbish. Ready meals are perfectly fine but she seems to only eat them and nothing else.

Reactions: 13
I just want someone to fit in gabsagne into the next title bc I saw someone else call her that and it took me out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

me sneaking on her profile from my onlyfans promo twitter account, she must’ve been fuming going on my page to block me and just seeing my tits full screen 😂😂😂😂

C48B50E0-9CCB-4266-A484-DDCDA7550D70.jpeg
sat here laughing at myself like a right loser hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Someone please fit Jewniplagiarism moon into a title :LOL:
Gabriella Lindley #25: Accused of Jewniplagiarism, says she’s innocent, definitely isn’t

it doesn’t rhyme but could fit well into a rap or a diss track..... oh the diss track we could write about her....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was sitting here trying to figure out how basic hygiene was "the ultimate pamper day" and then I figured out bath lasagna must be super moisturizing. Give it a try, everyone.

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
A combination of home cooked traditional stodgy meals, and Jane giving in to whatever Gobbie wanted, and still wants. Nothing’s changed. Jane never says no, and almost certainly didn’t when she was a child either.
Backed up by the video with George where he said that they were both made to try things when they were younger (piano, horseriding etc) - George was always told to ride it out but Princess Gabby was allowed to quit anything she wanted 💖👸🏻

Reactions: 19
A few days ago I accidentally ate meat after being fully veggie for the past 5 years, I felt horribly guilty! It made me think of Gabz and her constantly shovelling down meat products with no care for the environment, her health or anything else. Imagine living life completely guilt free...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My favourite bit of this vlog was when she said the lasagna was sew huge she had to cut it in half and save half but the bit on her plate was basically the whole lasagna 🤣
Lol same here, such a big deal about cutting it in ‘half’ I thought she was going to offer the other half to jewniper jane, but nah, just dropped it in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.