Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as a Scandinavian I’m offended... no gobbz your flat, soz babe I meant apartment, is no where close to a scandi feel. Light wooden floorboards does not make something scandi.

Kind regards
Super-offended-Scandigal

I feel like it's a random mix of smelling like cat tit, smelling like overcooked pig, and smelling like her unwashed body x
View attachment 292461

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve always known her diet is horrendous but bleeping hell, I can’t get over her day of eating in that video.

Jane is quite slim, I wonder if she cooks healthy meals for herself whilst Gabby gobbles down garbage.

Reactions: 16
I’ve always known her diet is horrendous but bleeping hell, I can’t get over her day of eating in that video.

Jane is quite slim, I wonder if she cooks healthy meals for herself whilst Gabby gobbles down garbage.
Grubby Gabby the garbage gobbler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I've always wondered this! Jane isn't big and I don't think the Dad is (could be wrong though) how did they manage to raise two hugely obese children?

Reactions: 12
Gabriella Lindley #25: Art thief but we caught her, Jane stop enabling your daughter, anyone for some pasta in bath water?

^ probs too long for a thread title but thought it was worth posting for the lols

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Lol Gab has retweeted her video on Twitter already - she only got 40 likes. This must've damaged her reputation more than I thought.

Reactions: 15
Gabriella Lindley #25: Art's stolen, keeps moanin', ignores scandal while dropping her lasagne bowl in

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gabriella Lindley #25 - Weaker than a dropped lasagne, call her out but she'll just ban ya

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The only thing she's ever influenced is a big group of people to eat lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Gabriella Lindley #25 - Theftellas only form of fitness is profiting from a smaller business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Screenshot_20201029_184026_com.instagram.android.jpg

Steering away from soapy lasagna and art theft for a sec to the one therapy session she did attend with Jane in her pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unecessary update you guys; Theftella blocked me on Twitter as well. I only checked it after some hours, but I'm pretty sure it must have been within the first minutes after my response.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unecessary update you guys; Theftella blocked me on Twitter as well. I only checked it after some hours, but I'm pretty sure it must have been within the first minutes after my response.
Honestly...the amount of time this girl is taking to block people while she's pretending not to be online, censor comments on her video, sit disabling functions on her video that reflect what she's done etc, she could've just stuck up a quick apology by now. She does herself zeroooo favours.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.