Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an idiot! She could have saved herself all the “trolling and bullying and “slander”” if she had just spoke up days ago instead of making things worse for herself by blocking people. Unfollowing the people she copied, totally ignoring anything to do with it, then coming on with a piss poor statement making things 100 times worse for herself by not apologising and admitting she’s taken way more than just a bit of Inspo from other people, and throwing her weight around trying to intimidate people into agreeing with her. She probably did it with whichever artist she spoke to. Intimidated them into agreeing with her, and not saying she copied them or she will ruin them (in not so many words) Wouldn’t put anything past the witch.

All she’s done is play the victim and drummed up sympathy from all the minions who are so far up her arse it’s embarrassing! She will still sell the stolen art and probably sell more of it as I said, because the thickos that follow her will want to “teach the trolls a lesson” because they have more money than sense obviously. I’m done with this twit! She makes me angry! The sooner she’s cancelled the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who wants to bet this is something Jane convinced her she could do. “Let’s write this day off and we can sue them tomorrow k?” She’s so confident about it and it’s giving me secondhand embarrassment rn lol
I can imagine her walking into the court room with her prada handbag and that date night outfit all while flaring her nostrils in front of the judge ffs 😂
I am bleeping screaming at ‘let’s write this day off and we will sue them tomorrow k?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
she’s even left the person’s instagram username in the bleeping first frame of the screen recording 😭😭 going through her insta requests looking for people man, absolute psycho behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys, I hate to be cynical but... is there a chance she's also done this right before her next product launch so that people are guilted into buying her tat thinking her shop will otherwise go to ruin?

Reactions: 29
I’ve not caught up yet, but I’m in absolute disbelief. She’s using legal buzzwords to scare people into shutting up.

She understands her hypocrisy in accusing people of being slanderous on the internet (I think we’ve established she actually means libel not slander) whilst previously accusing somebody of faking cancer, physically abusing her, and god knows what else she accused Becca Rose of??

As a lawyer, I’d welcome her try and bring suit for defamation. I’d love to see how that works out for her, truly.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Imagining her sat typing "jewniper mewn" on twitter to find all the big bad bullies has me in FITS HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Guys, I hate to be cynical but... is there a chance she's also done this right before her next product launch so that people are guilted into buying her tat?
She isn’t that business savvy, I think she was just panicking that she would have to speak before the next launch

Reactions: 3
How long can these minions keep up and worship this insufferable twit? She's a vile witch. Blocking anyone with a different opinion, a shocking explanation. We have eyes you know. We can tell what looks copied. You're not the most intelligent fish in the sea gobs, I promise you.
It's lovely you have ££££ to throw at court cases for people who used to support you. But if it bothers you that much SORT YA SELF OUT AND GET OFFLINE. PERMANANTLY.

Reactions: 17
Gabby must not know how big of an issue plagerising is in the art industry, like duck the guy who created inktober(for those who dont know it's an art challenge where you draw every day in october) got caught plagerising for a book he was working on from a POC creator and got SERIOUSLY CANCELLED, as did McKenna Kaelin who was caught literally tracing art for profit, years ago and she still hasn't recovered from it. Like I get similarly but it's literally the exact some style as the artists she was following. There is a huge difference between being inspired by someone's work and patiently copying them.

Reactions: 28
The poll finishes in 1hr 16 minutes and she has 53% of the vote 😂 Gab hoped to scare her off but in reality it just means the video will be scattered with "allegedly"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
How long can these minions keep up and worship this insufferable twit? She's a vile witch. Blocking anyone with a different opinion, a shocking explanation. We have eyes you know. We can tell what looks copied. You're not the most intelligent fish in the sea gobs, I promise you.
It's lovely you have ££££ to throw at court cases for people who used to support you. But if it bothers you that much SORT YA SELF OUT AND GET OFFLINE. PERMANANTLY.
What makes me laugh is that she blocks her GENUINE fans who dare to have an opinion she doesn't agree with! She's such a knob

Reactions: 17
It's lovely you have ££££ to throw at court cases for people who used to support you.
Dw she will drop all this when she realises how much it’s going to cost her in getting a solicitor and instructing counsel, she’s gotta get her new kitchen done and buy a second property in Manchester 😛

Reactions: 23
Well, "see you in court" has to be in the next thread title now.

Gabriella Lindley #25 - My followers are bought, I pretend that I'm short, call me out & I'll see you in court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Well, "see you in court" has to be in the next thread title now.

Gabriella Lindley #25 - My followers are bought, I pretend that I'm short, call me out & I'll see you in court
Careful! Saying she’s pretending she’s short smells...slanderous 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dw she will drop all this when she realises how much it’s going to cost her in getting a solicitor and instructing counsel, she’s gotta get her new kitchen done and buy a second property in Manchester 😛
Of course. She will definitely have to start with the B&M and kitty litter advertisement then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.