Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to flare her nose so often?! The first few frames of her video and her nose just goes 🕳🕳, then in front of the mirror they go 🕳🕳 again?! Why? It serves no purpose? Has she always done this before this year?
I'm laughing so hard at this my own nostrils are flaring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's gonna turn into the guy in the bath in the Truman Show at this rate. It's only a matter of time before she has a TV at the foot of her trough.
Dpka_S0U0AAScCH.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is very OOT but please excuse me... An honest to god question...

Why does she feel the need to flare her nose so often?! The first few frames of her video and her nose just goes 🕳🕳, then in front of the mirror they go 🕳🕳 again?! Why? It serves no purpose? Has she always done this before this year?

Can you imagine how numb i've become with #lasagnebath and #arttheft that I'm bothered by her nose-flaring of all things 🤦‍♀️
It’s the way she poses, she’s always done it from what I can recall! :ROFLMAO: Im glad someone else had noticed it too! Annoys the life out of me. She must think it’s a good look:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm laughing so hard at this my own nostrils are flaring 😂😂😂
See? Yours serves a purpose! :ROFLMAO: I don't know it just bothers me, because when she does it she has this face like she knows she looks hot while flaring her nose? I can't explain it properly. Basically it looks like:

:sneaky:+🕳🕳

... something like that. It makes me so uncomfortable 😂 But then, I think it's just because it's her doing it that's why I hate it. I know a lot of beautiful people with naturally flared noses. 😊

It’s the way she poses, she’s always done it from what I can recall! :ROFLMAO: Im glad someone else had noticed it too! Annoys the life out of me. She must think it’s a good look:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The most infuriating thing is that this could be such a good chance for her to turn her life around.

Get introspective, work out why she is like she is, get to a counsellor, properly address and apologise for what she’s done and then take a break while she works on herself.

Stop eating pasta in the bath, stop burying her head in the sand, stop relying on Jane for every little thing, work out why she’s such a munchie. Work out what she wants to do with her life, try and meet people and make friends, all of that.

It would benefit her immensely and I, for one, would applaud her and stop posting on this thread.

Instead she’s just going to double down on her victim behaviour, ignore everything and hope it goes away. Soon she’ll be crying and telling us she’s sew poorly. I can’t stand it. We all make mistakes and have bad habits, but the people who don’t recognise and even attempt to learn from them, like our Gabbo, who seems to be going backwards in life, are the true losers.

The money is going to run out very soon, and she doesn’t have anything else. It would be truly so sad if she weren’t such a narcissistic piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The most infuriating thing is that this could be such a good chance for her to turn her life around.

Get introspective, work out why she is like she is, get to a counsellor, properly address and apologise for what she’s done and then take a break while she works on herself.

Stop eating pasta in the bath, stop burying her head in the sand, stop relying on Jane for every little thing, work out why she’s such a munchie. Work out what she wants to do with her life, try and meet people and make friends, all of that.

It would benefit her immensely and I, for one, would applaud her and stop posting on this thread.

Instead she’s just going to double down on her victim behaviour, ignore everything and hope it goes away. Soon she’ll be crying and telling us she’s sew poorly. I can’t stand it. We all make mistakes and have bad habits, but the people who don’t recognise and even attempt to learn from them, like our Gabbo, who seems to be going backwards in life, are the true losers.

The money is going to run out very soon, and she doesn’t have anything else. It would be truly so sad if she weren’t such a narcissistic piece of work.
She wouldn't know hard work if it punched her in her chiselled jaw. The only inspiration she's given me is that I didn't want to turn out like her so I ended up enrolling to uni, losing 60 pounds and got counselling to face my issues head on.

If us peasants have the self awareness and strength to sort our lives out without the financial help and time restraints, she can do it too. She just doesn't like the idea of being responsible for anything. I'm the laziest person in the world but I am so so passionate about self development. She should turn herself into her next project. But aim for longevity rather than overnight results.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can’t believe she’s disabled the like and dislike ffs, she really is so insufferable 😭😭😭 she really, really can’t face her problems can she

Reactions: 44
She looked so smug when she was lying in bed, it’s so infuriating! She truly has no conscience or self awareness.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe Jane just waves her into the bathroom whilst she’s clutching her lasagna. Not bleeping right at all!!! I dread to think what she eats in there without telling us? I’m starting to think the old milk obsession was because she was lying in it surrounded by floating cereal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
62 commentd approved and likes/dislikes disabled . She really cannot the heat. ;)

Reactions: 15
See? Yours serves a purpose! :ROFLMAO: I don't know it just bothers me, because when she does it she has this face like she knows she looks hot while flaring her nose? I can't explain it properly. Basically it looks like:

:sneaky:+🕳🕳

... something like that. It makes me so uncomfortable 😂 But then, I think it's just because it's her doing it that's why I hate it. I know a lot of beautiful people with naturally flared noses. 😊
As unbelievably silly as it sounds, I’ve noticed the exact same thing.... and idk why it bothers me so much but it does and I’m glad I’m not the only one! I think it started after her “nose job” lol maybe since they cleared her airways or whatever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.