Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just stalked George’s girlfriend... lol I wonder what she thinks of Gabbie’s freezer full of ready meals based on this response
That twitter one has to be a satirical post on online dating. I think gabby would want to be mates but then get weirded out that the girl wouldn't choose gabby over George. I wonder if they will meet up over Christmas? ?
I'm so glad someone said it 😂 I could easily nail that size of lasagne in one sitting! I wouldn't pair it with chips though, and I mean I'm actually vegan so I wouldn't eat the pork fest anyway but like a vegan version yeah done. (Not in the bath).
Me too! I love some broccoli with mine. Have to say i was expecting gabby to also have a oily, buttery garlic baguette with her chips / lasagna bath time combo. Serious blood sugar spiking splash time snackies, she will feel bad about 20 mina after eating that and need a nap.

Reactions: 10
It’s taken me three attempts to write this because I’m laughing so much, please I need to know more about the bad vibes you get from white sauce what do you mean?? 😂
I have a life long hatred of mayonnaise, bechamel feels like his equally nasty and trampy older cousin

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Haha I was expecting to see a plate overflowing with food by how some
of you are talking about that lasagne. Just seen it and I could 100% get through a full one of those with a side, it’s not that big. I’m vegan so wouldn’t eat that, but I definitely could. it’s not like it’s so huge I’d be like OMGAA It just wouldn’t fit in my teeny tiny body!!!!
also, it’s pretty common for people to have lasagne with wedges or garlic bread (I.e carb on carb ). It’s a thing. People do it. Lots of people do it. It’s served in restaurants. I see people ordering carb on carb all the time. I see people on my insta having it. surely everyone has encountered this phenomenon before. and if you do choose to have chips as a side with your meal, you don’t have to force yourself to “eat healthy“ for a full week afterwards, it’s not a crime, you don’t need to be punished for it.

Lasagne in a bath is one thing... but the act of eating lasagne itself isn’t something shame worthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
as annoying as it is to see function of beauty giving the exact same response to everyone, it does mean that they are taking this as an issue. i have worked in customer service and we would get these scripted responses only when the managers decided that there's a ''crisis''. i don't think they'll work with her again. that was good timing, she seems to repeat ads from them, now she'll have to find someone else 🤭

also, i just can't believe that her mom lets her buy all those ready meals, and that she is not embarrassed to purchase them in front of her mother.. i would be mortified!

Reactions: 14
That twitter one has to be a satirical post on online dating. I think gabby would want to be mates but then get weirded out that the girl wouldn't choose gabby over George. I wonder if they will meet up over Christmas? ?

Me too! I love some broccoli with mine. Have to say i was expecting gabby to also have a oily, buttery garlic baguette with her chips / lasagna bath time combo. Serious blood sugar spiking splash time snackies, she will feel bad about 20 mina after eating that and need a nap.
Omg
Broccoli + lasagne = the best! I have coeliac disease and miss lasagne SO much!

as annoying as it is to see function of beauty giving the exact same response to everyone, it does mean that they are taking this as an issue. i have worked in customer service and we would get these scripted responses only when the managers decided that there's a ''crisis''. i don't think they'll work with her again. that was good timing, she seems to repeat ads from them, now she'll have to find someone else 🤭

also, i just can't believe that her mom lets her buy all those ready meals, and that she is not embarrassed to purchase them in front of her mother.. i would be mortified!
Her mum is a total enabler. I think I’m her head letting them get away with everything is good parenting because then they never argue

Reactions: 8
I've just watched a few clips of her last video. She's advertising Function of Beauty skincare, which "she has been using for weeks". How many skincare routines from different brands has she advertised this year? Does she really think that anyone is going to believe that she uses skincare products daily, specially when she thinks that basic hygiene is pampering????

Today I'm having homemade lasagne (meatless) for lunch. Luckily, there's no bathtub in this house anymore so I think my lunch is safe (not that I would be eating it while having a bath though 🤢).

Reactions: 24
Haha I was expecting to see a plate overflowing with food by how some
of you are talking about that lasagne. Just seen it and I could 100% get through a full one of those with a side, it’s not that big. I’m vegan so wouldn’t eat that, but I definitely could. it’s not like it’s so huge I’d be like OMGAA It just wouldn’t fit in my teeny tiny body!!!!
also, it’s pretty common for people to have lasagne with wedges or garlic bread (I.e carb on carb ). It’s a thing. People do it. Lots of people do it. It’s served in restaurants. I see people ordering carb on carb all the time. I see people on my insta having it. surely everyone has encountered this phenomenon before. and if you do choose to have chips as a side with your meal, you don’t have to force yourself to “eat healthy“ for a full week afterwards, it’s not a crime, you don’t need to be punished for it.

Lasagne in a bath is one thing... but the act of eating lasagne itself isn’t something shame worthy.
👏🏻👏🏻

I was expecting one of the feeds four portions, not just a ready meal for one. Eat the lasagne, duck it, eat it with chips AND garlic bread. Gobbo is weird as duck for eating it in the bath, but we can’t question why she has issues with food when people act like she’s eaten a weeks worth of calories just because she’s had half a serving of lasagne with a handful of chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I feel like a pig because I looked at that lasagne portion that you all claim is huge and thought it was small and that I eat bigger lasagne portions than that. I however don't have my stomach stapled and actually exercise.

Why does it look like she stacked another one on top? Why is it sticking out the tray that it came in when she puts it in the oven? So many questions about this lasagne that I need answering.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it just me or is that a huge portion omg?
Genuinely not to be all ‘I’m so thin hehe xx’ here because I’m not at all but I would struggle with that. close up, with all the layers, that looks huge! And with chips as well. How on earth does she fit that in her stomach, she surely has stretched it right out now?
Maybe I'm just a greedy 🐷 (don't eat me pls Gabby) but I would be able to eat that. Although I definitely wouldn't add chips to the side, the portion would be enough on its own.

Reactions: 11
Sorry guise but I had lasagne and chips for dinner last night and it was divine. Also had a bath but bath and dinner were very much separate! Is chips and lasagne really that weird? It's an excellent combo imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
omg i just had an ephihany...
yknow when gab said recently her hairs falling out, and then in her recent pamper vid she shows off her function of beauty shampoo/conditioner 1/5th of the way gone.

well FoB are well known for making peoples hair fall out, it's why ive never bothered with it. imagine if it was actually because of that and not some mystery illness😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry guise but I had lasagne and chips for dinner last night and it was divine. Also had a bath but bath and dinner were very much separate! Is chips and lasagne really that weird? It's an excellent combo imo.
I don’t think it’s that weird either ... but I also don’t eat beige for every meal like Gabby does ... :unsure:

yknow when gab said recently her hairs falling out, and then in her recent pamper vid she shows off her function of beauty shampoo/conditioner 1/5th of the way gone.

FoB are well known for making peoples hair fall out, it's why ive never bothered with it. imagine if it was actually because of that and not some mystery illness😂
You could try letting her know but she’d just block you for speaking to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everybody has a different idea of portion size, along with a different appetite. I don't think anybody is trying to make anyone feel bad by thinking what Gabby ate is a big portion. Food is bloody great, eat the food and don't feel ashamed or guilty.

It's worth remembering that Gabby has had bariatric surgery, so eating a 250g lasagne (minus the bath casualty unless she ate that) with chips would be a lot for HER.

Reactions: 36
Everybody has a different idea of portion size, along with a different appetite. I don't think anybody is trying to make anyone feel bad by thinking what Gabby ate is a big portion. Food is bloody great, eat the food and don't feel ashamed or guilty.

It's worth remembering that Gabby has had bariatric surgery, so eating a 250g lasagne (minus the bath casualty unless she ate that) with chips would be a lot for HER.
And then complain about body pains and mystery sicknesses ... that could absolutely be helped by a better diet.

Reactions: 30
And the fact that she literally never eats anything else but various meat/pasta/bread/cheese combo’s.

Reactions: 17
Lasagne in the bath is actually very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and smelling of Italy. Best added to the bath under hot running water, instead of plopping it in like Gabby does.
I love that you don’t need to fake tan afterwards as the orange grease residue does all the hard work for you 😍
I needed cheering up this morning and knew I could rely on this thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't watch her videos but did she have any veg in the freezer? I know mine and the freezers of most people I know are largely made up of frozen veg because it's so easy to keep then cook. Not as easy as a ready meal though I suppose...

Speaking of which I had my first ready meal in months maybe years, a vegan curry from Aldi and it just tasted like salt. Gabby, if Aldi isn't too 'common' for you there's a cheaper option I'm sure you'd enjoy.

Reactions: 13
All this lasagne talk is sew sew triggering guys. I haven't eaten lasagne in 15 years since exorcist style throwing it up my wall 😂 lasgne in a bath tub is my personal hell 😷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I have a life long hatred of mayonnaise, bechamel feels like his equally nasty and trampy older cousin
Hahahah I actually know what you mean, I hate ‘white sauces’ like mayo and salad cream but I can just about excuse bechamel because of the cheese in lasagne 😂

well FoB are well known for making peoples hair fall out, it's why ive never bothered with it. imagine if it was actually because of that and not some mystery illness😂
Had no idea FoB made your hair fall out! I doubt that’s why Gabby’s is though, she washes her hair so rarely she can’t have used that stuff more than twice 🤮 prob squirted it down the sink to make it look used or forced Juniper Jane to use it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.