Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you sewww much to @Randomlyorange!

TLDR:

- Gabby stole designs, people have started taking notice, she can't VelvetBl0ck the world.
- She ate lasagne in the bath, dropped some in, proceeded to tell the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she tweets about supporting small businesses yet does ads for desenio instead of...you know...supporting a small business. I would honestly much prefer a print from an artist I love rather then the tat on that website.

Reactions: 67
This is one of the best titles, the convo about lasagne in the bath made me laugh and gag at the same time 😂
Can’t seem to cast a vote but could just be because I’m on my phone? I’d vote for juniper moon being over, don’t think Gob will be creative enough to think of her own designs and we all know she gives up so easy.

Someone on the last page said they’re manifesting it, let’s all form a circle and channel our divine energies and call on the Universe for the end of Gobs plagiarism.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know we've talked about it before, but it still makes me HOWL that her twitter bio says 'winter baby' and then right under it that she was born in June. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Block patrol, block patrol be there on the double. Whenever there's a problem down in Brighton bay, Gobby and her team of jayne come to save the day.

Sorry - my kids have been singing it all day.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall right now in her home. I wonder if it's total meltdown?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I go to sleep for the night and wake up to this! Jewniper Jane works hard, but us scummy trolls work harder 😂 I cannot stop laughing about scummy trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yayy finally have the honour of a thread title thanks guys 🤣 I’m dying to see whether she makes a statement tomorrow! Assuming not

Reactions: 39
I genuinely think one day she will just disappear from the internet and we will never know what happened 😂 she will crack, not being able to cope with people calling her out and she can’t hide from her mistakes forever and expect to be a success. She’s learnt nothing from her apology video a few years ago and that’s disappointing because she’s a grown arse adult.

Reactions: 53
I can’t decide but I think she’s just young, immature and uneducated. I’m not sure she even realises she’s copying, I think she’s just a bit dim.

I think “scummy trolls” was a bit harsh but I also think the thread sometimes crosses the line.

(don’t hate me)

Reactions: 29
I can’t decide but I think she’s just young, immature and uneducated. I’m not sure she even realises she’s copying, I think she’s just a bit dim.

I think “scummy trolls” was a bit harsh but I also think the thread sometimes crosses the line.

(don’t hate me)
Theres no excuse! She's dim alright but everyone KNOWS not to copy artwork, pass it off as your own and suggest its taken 2 years, want a pat on the back and boast that you did everything alone cause you are an idependant woman!

She knew what she was doing and expected to get away with it.

Reactions: 46
Oh she realises it’s copying. Did you not see in the last thread where people posted about the weight trackers she made that someone took her name off and claimed as theirs? And if she’s old enough to start a company she’s old enough to take responsibility when she messes up. There’s simply no excuse for the copying.

Reactions: 58
Maybe she’ll just never mention it and pretend juniper moon never happened. That sounds like a very Gabby thing to do

Reactions: 39
I genuinely think one day she will just disappear from the internet and we will never know what happened 😂
Honestly if she did this I would think ‘good for her.’ There’s no good way to leave. She hates being a YouTuber/influencer, she hates other influencers, she hates doing ads, she has no creativity or ideas of her own. Getting offline and out into the real world would be fantastic for her and I’d be happy for her if she ever took the leap

Reactions: 37
Honestly if she did this I would think ‘good for her.’ There’s no good way to leave. She hates being a YouTuber/influencer, she hates other influencers, she hates doing ads, she has no creativity or ideas of her own. Getting offline and out into the real world would be fantastic for her and I’d be happy for her if she ever took the leap
She’s too greedy to do that, she couldn’t take the drop in income. She will always be online in some form or another for as long as it’s paying for her to furnish her flat with tat, and as long as people are dumb enough to buy her stolen crappy designs just because it’s “her” that is selling them, when they could buy much nicer things cheaper from elsewhere.

Reactions: 25
She’s too greedy to do that, she couldn’t take the drop in income. She will always be online in some form or another for as long as it’s paying for her to furnish her flat with tat, and as long as people are dumb enough to buy her stolen crappy designs just because it’s “her” that is selling them, when they could buy much nicer things cheaper from elsewhere.
Yeah I agree, it’s a shame. It would do her so much good tbh.

Reactions: 6
I did an 8 hour shift and came back to 15 new pages and a new thread.

shes proper fucked it this time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.