Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she's only made this statement after seeing someone is going to make a video about her...so damn predictable. Gab, can't you shake it up just one time? Just for us?

Incoming: no videos or store release because sew mean gossip site bullies. How convenient.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
“Further slander will be dealt with accordingly”

Errrrrrr she’ll have a tough job trying to convince any kind of authority that this is slander or “defamation of character”. The side by side comparisons speak for themselves. See you in court Gobs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 54
“It is defamation of character and will be treated as slander from now on” but gobs, you took a lasagne into the bath, you have consistently blocked people, neither of this is deformation of character....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LMFAO acting like she is going to sue for defamation! Hilarious! It's obvious her management wrote that as she can't write for tit.

I am howling at this response. Her tweet to a fan was like what hunbots write on facebook "just sick of it hun no more snakes xx"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It's so funny to me that we are considered trolls ........ um, hello? Not one of us has been DM'ing her family members (against the rules of this site), or any false accusations made. Also she's spent 'countless hours over the past couple of years working on different designs' yet they seem to hold VERY STRIKING similarities to work from artists she follows, she's shown us doing skillshare drawing classes and has released like ... four items, one of which is a bag with writing on it. Give it a rest Gobby.

EDIT: She DOES get a lot of tit in her DMs, but it isn't (from what I can gather) from tattlers.

Reactions: 41
She will never 'see us in court' because that would involve a) leaving her house and b) letting sew mean online bullies see her in person. Never going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's spoken to the artist in question, but theres AT LEAST three artists who have been copied?

Reactions: 45
I love how she says she spoke with the artist but Gobs you copied more than one artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
guiyze i am being ATTACKED even tho I posted videos of me tracing other people's artwork - they are sew sew bullies!!

Reactions: 25
I think she thinks this covers it. It might satisfy her minions but anyone can see she copied the designs especially as she followed the artists. That's not a coincidence.

And explain the almost identical images and layouts?

Drawing style being a trend is one thing but are cartoonish girls holding mugs changed to a phone that common?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.