Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epicmature

Chatty Member
1. Hey all, let's all go and follow Becca and her store on insta kay?:cool:
2. Gabbo is trying to intimidate Paige into not doing that video and if Paige really wants to do it she will and Gobz won't stop her anyway.
3. She is spitting treats everywhere but has she claim she didn't copy anyone yet?
4. I'm going to court as a bag of clean cat litter.
5. Don't forget your ziplock bags with a kid snack on it!

Oh and this is serious defamation and slander, be careful not to break your teeth with all those stones you are throwing babe x
View attachment 294052
Huhhhhh... was any of that actually true?

Reactions: 1
Polly’s fallen foul of Gabby herself as well, when Gabby pretended she had designed and made those phone cases when it was all Polly’s work. So I am quite surprised to see her silent now Gabby’s done it again on a bigger scale, she knows how it must feel.
What is this?!?!

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I know some of you also follow the Grace Beverley thread here too...

This is exactly like where she threatened to take legal action against all those content creators she exploited. Gabs thinks people are going to stop posting about it because she's used the words 'defamation' and 'slander', fucking deluded and out of touch, the pair of them!
Woahhh i’ve been following grace for years but know nothing about this. What happened?!

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I noticed the other day Gabby doesn't like any of Lucy's Instagram posts, and doesn't follow her Gold Dust Road shop page. Lucy follows Juniper Moon's shop page, and regularly likes Gabby's and Juniper's posts. Gabby must be too cool to support her friends.
Gabby follows Gold Dust Road on her Shop Juniper Moon page