Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell guys, look what I just found over on GG - nothing has changed in 5 years!

Shoutout if this member is still posting here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
IM HOWLING? Five years of lasagne baths, can't believe it took her this long to drop one in.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
bleeping hell guys, look what I just found over on GG - nothing has changed in 5 years!

Shoutout if this member is still posting here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Omg no way πŸ˜‚
Also I love it when people say who they were on Guru Gossip. I often see posts and think ah that sounds like so and so from GG. Sadly I can’t remember my own username even though I was really active on there 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't slander saying things that aren't true though?

It's fair to point out her art has more than a passing resemblance to existing work.

It's fair to share and talk about screenshots of things she's said and done. Regardless of her thinking that deleting them means they don't exist, they're all here.

I'm not sure any of us are making things up about her and she's making a bleeping amazing job of defaming her revolting character herself.

Reactions: 29
Gabriella Lindley 25: Still stealing art, Juniper Jane's a bystander, watch out scummy trolls or i'll sue you for slander?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just saw Yasmin Johal's insta story response to Gabby's "statement" and it's worth a screenshot if anyone fancies doing it because her views would be satisfying for the thread I think

Reactions: 7
I’m actually much looking forward to the Gabby court case.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I do not care about this girl" - what a queen!

I just went on my twitter for the first time in 3 years to vote for a drama video about her. It'll be even better now with her statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
duck me that statement really is a STATE. And she is MENTal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn't slander saying things that aren't true though?

It's fair to point out her art makes more than a passing resemblance to existing work.

It's fair to share and talk about screenshots of things she's said and done. Regardless of her thinking that deleting them means they don't exist, they're all here.

I'm not sure any of us are making things up about her and she's making a bleeping amazing job of defaming her revolting character herself.
I feel like she thinks if she sues someone for libel she can mix it all up with her whole β€˜criminalise the trolls!!!’ thing, she won’t pay for legal advice because she’s too tight/arrogant, and she thinks it’ll be her Elle Woods day in court πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just been lurking cos I’ve not been at my best. But ffs gabby calm your ham flaps down! You’ve been called out on copying. Admit it you shameless lasagne bath monster!

If she thinks the police or the courts have any interest in this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ think again Gabsange!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's a malevolent, pathetic loser. The absolute embodiment of failure to launch syndrome. Please none of you forget this episode - I don't want to see any of you continuing to hope she sorts her life out and makes a success of it. she will NEVER change or grow, and she honestly doesn't deserve good things. There aren't many people I would just write off, but she comes close.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.