Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been here since gobs said she was scared of the colour red. I am loving that her web of lies, ignorance and greed are unraveling into this big mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yeah they must get sick of people mentioning her problematic behaviour🤣🤣 but then... don't represent someone whos bleeping problematic!! 🤣🤣 xx
Money talks, sadly. The good news is she’s slowly blocking the entire internet and losing her fans, so I expect they’ll drop her soon anyway, on account of her not putting effort into ads and clients not seeing a return on them.

Reactions: 18
I'll miss Gobbys bizarre mirror picture adverts for razors, cat food and room sprays. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing with Polly and Lucy, I guess, is people aren’t tagging them because they’re Gabby’s friends but because they’re small business owners? I dunno, I don’t think it’s ok to harass them repeatedly...but I don’t really see anything wrong with tagging them in a tweet to be honest, or her management. They should know the kind of person they’re associating/doing business with. Ultimately her management does represent her in a business capacity even if they’re not involved in this particular project.

Reactions: 19
The Internet: Are you going to address the plagiarism accusations?

Gobby: wAx MeLtS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Fucksake literally spat a mouthful of tea all over the sofa because of that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I would put good money that at least a third of the replies she got to that Insta Story said something along the lines of “why, are you looking for more products to plaigarise?”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can she think she’s misunderstood? She’s had loads of people ‘spend all day with her’ over the years and none of them are still around...
But she isn't the issue... becca, Lucy, lydia, hannah, Lucy, zoe, alfie, hobbie, poppy, tabby were the issue!

(Cant remember anymore)

Reactions: 42

fuuuck I just took a break from work to read through (have been at my desk for 13 hours like the 26 year old hater I am) and I just choked

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing with Polly and Lucy, I guess, is people aren’t tagging them because they’re Gabby’s friends but because they’re small business owners? I dunno, I don’t think it’s ok to harass them repeatedly...but I don’t really see anything wrong with tagging them in a tweet to be honest, or her management. They should know the kind of person they’re associating/doing business with. Ultimately her management does represent her in a business capacity even if they’re not involved in this particular project.
to be fair Lucy has hugely distanced herself from Gabs - she hasn't mentioned her (that i have seen) in a very long time, they haven't been together etc either I think now it would be a stretch to say she associate herself with Gabs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.