Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so exciting reminds me of the Jack Monroe thread everyone was planning their outfits for the court appearance. What court in London are libel cases heard? I can give a lift to anyone in Brighton.
Would be great to have a meet up. I’m coming as either a lasagna or tit in a box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Some outfit ideas for Tattlers for our big day in court:

Gab’s red palazzo pants & sandals lewk
The “mission trousers” trousers
Gab’s iconic Mona the Vampire lewk
The oversized yellow hoodie & hoops era
Various children’s character pyjamas
The weird halloween look that she then had the pictures of HUNG on her wall (fairy princess or some tit like that?)
An “I heart Hobbie” t-shirt (or swap for Zoe, Selena Gomez, Nellie, Jewniper Jane or whoever else you like)

Don’t forget to bring a packet of ham to keep you going!!
I bagsy the Nirvana jumper and horrible clodhopper boots. Nobody copy me or I’ll sue you x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Gabriella Lindley #25 See you in court scummy trolls, Jane’s bringing lasagne and bacon rolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Just caught up oh where to begin! As for tarnishing us all on here with the same brush just isn’t fair, I for one (& like most of us) am not a troll in the slightest, I use this site as a way to discuss common topics with other people who view the same media. Same as she uses twitter to discuss tv shows, films, celebrities etc. Yes we criticise and call out people who are dishonest etc but to me that is not trolling?? I don’t think I’ve ever said anything about her personal appearance, in fact I’ve often shared concern for her mental health, which as someone who has watched her YouTube from the very beginning is something I do actually care about and like many of us we’ve offered nothing except constructive criticism in the hopes she’ll improve her life for the better. It’s obvious how much she has “taken inspiration” (copied) from those other peoples artwork and if I was them I certainly would not be ok with it. And I don’t believe she reads her dm’s. I’ve sent her a few nice ones in the past (whenever she’s asked for advice etc) and it never gets read let alone replied too!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

The weird halloween look that she then had the pictures of HUNG on her wall (fairy princess or some tit like that?)
An “I heart Hobbie” t-shirt (or swap for Zoe, Selena Gomez, Nellie, Jewniper Jane or whoever else you like)

It's gonna be a long day so better bring a cardboard box to tit in

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just imagining the trotter stomping going on at Ham HQ over the last few days is giving me life. Everything going on in the world at the moment, and this 26 year old baby who's never worked a day in her life yet earns enough money to fill her freezer with its tragic stack of M&S ready meals for one whilst children are starving legitimately thinks she's got it tough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have to say, everything happening is hilarious! 😂 I love all of your responses to this drama.
I haven't been keeping up with her because there was a lot of things going on in my life (unlike hers) and I decided to come back here 2 days ago to see if there was anything new. I'm not disappointed 😂
She deserves everything that is happening to her and I can't believe she still has followers at that point. People are stupid.
So... see you in court, I guess, Gabz? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

We all need to wear the colour red because she's sew sew afraid of it remember

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just imagining the trotter stomping going on at Ham HQ over the last few days is giving me life. Everything going on in the world at the moment, and this 26 year old baby who's never worked a day in her life yet earns enough money to fill her freezer with its tragic stack of M&S ready meals for one whilst children are starving legitimately thinks she's got it tough.
*thinks she's got it trough 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is so exciting reminds me of the Jack Monroe thread everyone was planning their outfits for the court appearance. What court in London are libel cases heard? I can give a lift to anyone in Brighton.
Would be great to have a meet up. I’m coming as either a lasagna or tit in a box.
Imagine everyone turning up to court in one of these poop outfits:

30161437_pee-and-poo-vancouver.jpg.png

or this

images.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Now I'm tempted to wear that "Liesl" dress of hers.

Are we all doing turd buns and wearing clompy stomper shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When did she say this? 😂😂
Mate I'll dress up as a tomato with a red painted face to see her.
It was in a really old vlog. I can't remember for the life of me when it was. If I find it I'll post it! She also mentioned being afraid of insects and dead plants or something (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

Eta- just make sure you're not tinned tomatoes cos she likes those

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was in a really old vlog. I can't remember for the life of me when it was. If I find it I'll post it! She also mentioned being afraid of insects and dead plants or something (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)
Oh yeah, she said "dead things". No wonder she's scared for her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
GUIIIIISE I'm trying to put my baby to sleep but I can't stop shaking from laughter, you guys are tew much 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.