Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I've just realised. She's basically Redd from Animal Crossing. Stealing and forging people's artwork. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Holding someone accountable because they have fucked up and are just completely ignoring the issue is not bullying/ganging up.

She has profited from this and if someone messes up in a normal job then they have to face the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Holding someone accountable because they have fucked up and are just completely ignoring the issue is not bullying/ganging up.

She has profited from this and if someone messes up in a normal job then they have to face the consequences.
And sheā€™s chosen to do her job in a very public sphere on a platform. Sheā€™s actually capitalised on having a large following in order to propel her small business - an opportunity actually talented people like Polly didnā€™t have. It works both ways. If you mess up, itā€™s also on the same big scale unfortunately. She used the audience to make the money, now sheā€™s got to face the music when everyone hears about a really terrible thing sheā€™s done šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I imagine it is really horrible watching the comments flood in etc but I canā€™t feel sorry for someone who obviously thinks that if she sits in the bath eating ham long enough itā€™ll all just go away.

Reactions: 38

i 100% agree! But I can also imagine receiving lots of messages/tweets/comments could feel very intimidating for her

Reactions: 3
She has reaped the benefits of having a large social media following which has meant that she has been able to make money much more quickly than those who have smaller followings and are working really hard to generate business.

Also, it isnā€™t just ā€œscummy trollsā€ who are calling her out. There are numerous posts on Twitter from who appear to have been loyal fans asking her to explain herself. They have obviously immediately been blocked as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
And sheā€™s chosen to do her job in a very public sphere on a platform. Sheā€™s actually capitalised on having a large following in order to propel her small business - an opportunity actually talented people like Polly didnā€™t have. It works both ways. If you mess up, itā€™s also on the same big scale unfortunately. She used the audience to make the money, now sheā€™s got to face the music when everyone hears about a really terrible thing sheā€™s done šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I imagine it is really horrible watching the comments flood in etc but I canā€™t feel sorry for someone who obviously thinks that if she sits in the bath eating ham long enough itā€™ll all just go away.
She can't watch comments flood in, she's turned them off. ;)

Reactions: 8
She's been responsible for many a pile on by exposing the name of people who leave her comments she thinks are negative.

It's not nice for anyone but at least Gabby has some experience in the public eye to know how to handle or at least expect it. She's literally allowed children to receive nasty messages from her followers.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Her management, though they may not have ANYTHING to do with her shop, are a little bit abysmal. I'm not expecting them to say anything, but they do seem pretty relaxed.

Reactions: 27
Iā€™m sure she asked that wax melt question on her stories just to check what kind of responses she gets and gauge whether the drama has blown over or not, as opposed to tweeting/posting something random like that where all responses are public. Sheā€™s so transparent to me šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Her management, though they may not have ANYTHING to do with her shop, are a little bit abysmal. I'm not expecting them to say anything, but they do seem pretty relaxed.
This is how her management describes her in their website:

"Gabriella Lindley is a classic girl next door YouTuber and lifestyle Instagrammer, with a penchant for interiors and a whimsical take on lifes bigger issues. Sheā€™s a beach side resident alongside infamous cat, Nelson, and has an undisputed love for a toffee nut latte. With a collection in Primark under her belt, a following of over 2 million across her socials, and a reputation for being unapologetically herself, Gabriella has over 650,000 people keeping up with her satirical Twitter updates."

.. so are you surprised? :ROFLMAO: :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

"Gabriella Lindley is a classic girl next door YouTuber and lifestyle Instagrammer, with a penchant for interiors and a whimsical take on lifes bigger issues. Sheā€™s a beach side resident alongside infamous cat, Nelson, and has an undisputed love for a toffee nut latte. With a collection in Primark under her belt, a following of over 2 million across her socials, and a reputation for being unapologetically herself, Gabriella has over 650,000 people keeping up with her satirical Twitter updates."

ā€œgirl next doorā€

Iā€™ve never lived next door to a thieving hermit who bathes in lasagna before but ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Didn't she go all the way up North for a scan? Where are the results? Surely it doesn't take that long to get results?

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m slightly surprised Polly and Lucy, who both have businesses, havenā€™t said anything at all! I wonder if they have in private

Reactions: 25

Iā€™ve rewritten it for them.

Gabriella Lindley is a boring hermit who documents life inside her grubby flat on Instagram and Youtube. She has an unhealthy obsession with Farrow and Ball paint and not a day goes by where she doesnā€™t have an issue to complain about. Despite choosing to live by the beach in the very South of England, one of the warmest parts of the country, she rarely goes outside to enjoy her surroundings, especially in the summer as she hates the weather. She has a cat that she doesnā€™t take care of and only leaves her house to go to Starbucks or the hospital. She somehow bagged a Primark collection off the back of her friendship with Zoella and has a reputation of being a complete witch who never apologised for her actions. She has a large following but most of them are either fake accounts or just follow her to see the car crash that is her life play out as she documents everything on Twitter due to having nobody in real life to share it with.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Iā€™m slightly surprised Polly and Lucy, who both have businesses, havenā€™t said anything at all! I wonder if they have in private
To be fair, with a huge launch coming up, I personally think it's better for Polly to stay silent and not to get mixed in this.

Reactions: 32
Theyā€™re probably trying to stay professional and not drag someone publicly as it would probably make them look bad, being that theyā€™re ā€œfriendsā€ with gobshite. I donā€™t blame them tbh. If I were them though I would definitely start distancing myself from her, so as not to be dragged into all the drama she creates for herself.

As for there being a ā€œpile onā€. Sheā€™s only got herself to blame for that for ignoring the issue and letting it snowball. She didnā€™t mind when she was starting a witch hunt for Becca rose did she? I bet she was foaming at the mouth everytime there was another post about that. Sheā€™s just as big a troll and a bully as the people she calls trolls and bullies.

To be fair, with a huge launch coming up, I personally think it's better for Polly to stay silent and not to get mixed in this.
Snap šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve rewritten it for them.

Gabriella Lindley is a boring hermit who documents life inside her grubby flat on Instagram and Youtube. She has an unhealthy obsession with Farrow and Ball paint and not a day goes by where she doesnā€™t have an issue to complain about. Despite choosing to live by the beach in the very South of England, one of the warmest parts of the country, she rarely goes outside to enjoy her surroundings, especially in the summer as she hates the weather. She has a cat that she doesnā€™t take care of and only leaves her house to go to Starbucks or the hospital. She somehow bagged a Primark collection off the back of her friendship with Zoella and has a reputation of being a complete witch who never apologised for her actions. She has a large following but most of them are either fake accounts or just follow her to see the car crash that is her life play out as she documents everything on Twitter due to having nobody in real life to share it with.
The accuracy is just *chef's kiss*

You deserve an award for this... and a whole pan of Lasagne in a luxurious bath :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.