Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hadn't been following her very long on instagram and I actually followed her home account before I followed her actual account. I only found this thread as I saw it on the main page more then once (most recently updated) and had no idea what anyone could possibly be talking about her for.

WELL. I would just like to state I am and extremely emphatic person - so much so that it can literally drain me

BUT

I just cannot CANNOT feel any empathy for her.

I did in the beginning - but she has shown me (even in this short period of time) what a HORRIBLE person she actually is. I don't understand how she cannot see this too. All of her contradictions. Her 'Be Kind' bitchy tweets and put downs. She is so nasty at times.

I have a little boy and the way she speaks about men enrages me. And i have been in a very abusive relationship - I could have the view that all men a shit and bad and terrible but THEY AREN'T. It is so vile to see her say these things and my heart aches for my little one who will grow up in a world where people like gabby have such a limited viewpoint.

And with regards to the copying scandal - It is never nice when you get caught out on something. I think growing up we all do things that we probably shouldn't and have to own up to etc but mostly we then learn from it. She is literally acting like a child - NOT a 'business owner' or 'influencer'

I have since unfollowed her everywhere. She has such negative draining energy and unfortunately I don't believe that will change any time soon.
How she has any followers left at this point is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 64

kbjhguih

VIP Member
How long until it's gone, guise. Can't believe she's replying to people and ignoring it all. EDIT: It’s gone.
Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 14.00.34.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rbarb-bkini

I feel like it's a random mix of smelling like cat shit, smelling like overcooked pig, and smelling like her unwashed body x
Screenshot_20201029-163448_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

Doc

VIP Member
That’s not proper legal advice. It’s libel, not slander for a start. And she’d waste a lot of money trying to sue someone for saying the artwork looks the same, because it literally does. No court would award her damages. It’s a civil not a criminal case, so it would have to go through small claims court which wouldn’t be much good publicity for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

kbjhguih

VIP Member
I dont know about anybody else, but I'll be buying SpiltMilkPress prints for christmas :')

• Heart

SheWereActuallyInCar

Also, TBF, it say 250g on the package, which is a single serving size. I'd have half with a salad or a full one on it's own if I had that m&s fuck-it friday feeling. It's not a huge traybake size or anything, but fuck those chips right off (and the ketchup, again, sorry)
I'm so glad someone said it 😂 I could easily nail that size of lasagne in one sitting! I wouldn't pair it with chips though, and I mean I'm actually vegan so I wouldn't eat the pork fest anyway but like a vegan version yeah done. (Not in the bath).

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
"Miss Lindley, your Twitter biography states that you are, and I quote, a "winter baby". Could you confirm for the court your birthday?"

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Marie95

Also sorry for being so invested in this lasagne/bath situation, but was she holding the plate, was it on the side of the bath, was it floating in the bath in the tin it was in? ffs I need answers gabasgne

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Creep

If this drama was happening to anyone else she would LICHERALLY be all over it quicker than she can eat ham.

I can see her tweet now... "omg guise as a ✨ small business owner ✨ I would HATE this sew sew much, get your own ideas" for her to then delete it again in 0.2 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 60