Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minniewinnie

I don’t really feel comfortable with the fact that this entire thread so far has been skating her for her looks, as Gabby herself has said we’ve been in a lockdown so her lack of makeup and lighter than usual brows/lashes are totally excusable. Now that beauty places have opened up for facial treatments maybe she’ll go out and get them done or maybe she’s grown to be happy with the the way they naturally are, either way it’s not our business to say. I feel like most of us are here because we’re more concerned about her lifestyle, personality and lack of creativity when it comes to her youtube so we should be focusing on that and not constantly slating her for the way she currently looks.
I think the point people are making is that she’s had loads of work done to her face (which is obvious when you look at older pics) which gabby denies so we are discussing that.

Also your username is Flabbygabby and you only comment on her thread so I’m guessing it’s about gabby... so it’s a bit hypocritical of you isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 128

Doc

VIP Member
Can you imagine it in court?

“M’lord, the defendant suggested the plaintiff ‘fingered herself with her cat while playing animal crossing’, and that her light eyebrows and adaptations to her online image made her look like Voldemort.”

• Haha
Reactions: 105
Okay this is a bit random but when Gabbie did the WW diet (or slimming world, I don't remember) she made an Instagram account for her meals. When I saw it I was shocked, how in the world can a person be on a 'diet' and still eat this crap? She literally thought it was healthy and would make her loose weight... Insane. Anyway, enjoy this collage I made lol.
117997863_635688997344691_6328541755463640205_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

fatties

This is literally what gobbie would look like if she hadn’t had the weight loss surgery. Image of her. Disclaimer this girl is beaut and hats off to her for flaunting it and owning it and been confident instead of photo shopping her self
just because you say disclaimer doesn’t make your comment any less rude and back handed.

Reactions: 90

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Can you imagine it in court?

“M’lord, the defendant suggested the plaintiff ‘fingered herself with her cat while playing animal crossing’, and that her light eyebrows and adaptations to her online image made her look like Voldemort.”
How many years in prison will I get for saying she doesn’t actually use the sponsored lip balm 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Doc

VIP Member
Updated list because I genuinely find her a medical miracle:

Asthma (references in moving to Brighton vlog)
Lung doesn’t work properly
Anemia (needed blood transfusion, nearly died, on iron tablets)
Stomach reduction surgery (confirmed) (resulted in only being able to eat crispy things)
IBS (bloating)
Excess skin (removed, bodged)
Breast implants (corrected, bodged)
Lip fillers (corrected, bodged)
Depression (medicated)
Anxiety (medicated)
Body dysmorphia (self diagnosed)
Panic attacks (men with rucksacks induced)
Insomnia (self diagnosed)
BED (implied)
Astigmatism (doesn’t allow her to drive and needs super special drops)
Deviated septum (had operashun, bodged as got infection)
18 food “allergies” (York test special warning card holder)
Allergy to hand wash
Allergy to dogs
Allergy to plasters
Allergy to no pedigree cats
Allergy to eyeshadow
Hayfever
OCD
Claustrophobia
Dyslexia
Lactose intolerant (special milk)
Hypermobile feet (flexible big toes)
Year long laryngitis that cost her place at theatre school
Endometriosis or PCOS
Mystery back pain that isn’t gallstones but needs an operation
Mild scoliosis (diagnosed by PT)
PMDD
POTS - Claimed she was passing out every time she stood up
TMJD - clicky jaw videos
Reverse SAD (hates summer, loves winter)
Epilepsy (possibly)

No nothing Munchy here to see at all...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
This just in from Jane and Gob:
9578fbb3354d6e6b1948ab063aaeaa9c.jpeg

(Not sure who to credit, just Google ham puns - the images are great, especially the cured ham ones 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Elle

VIP Member
She's sooooo (sew) much happier now that she owns property...but she's always talking about how miserable she is? So...wait...
bcf.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

snowfairy17

VIP Member
FD63439B-343A-4DC7-9463-417C9EEEE783.jpeg

“Where the activity is illegal”. It’s not illegal to talk about your eyebrows, or the shitty things you do online. Otherwise you and all your minions would’ve been locked up years ago every time you “slayed” someone.

67B9251C-3BF1-4AF4-9317-A75B3F753730.jpeg

Why is this comment such a dig to me???? “I’ve followed you for years... in that time I’ve finished college, graduated uni and just had a baby”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #17 Gorging on ham and designing tat, but finally stopped photographing her thermostat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73