Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird AF when you are pushing 30 and still refer to people as "haters" ....

Reactions: 54
Just noticed something. Is this a lie too? If she has an affiliate link doesn’t that mean she was “gifted“ by the company a free one for advertising? Why would the company offer such if Jane bought the dumb thing?
I believe with an affiliate link she gets a percentage if somebody buys the product trough that link. It doesn't necessarily mean she is working with that company.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
aaaand she’s already deleted the other tweet about being copied 😂😂 Gabbie people tag your so called friends because it’s as clear as day who you are copying, also “friendship group” witch WHO
AND maybe no one tagged anyone and all of them read here 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone that doesn’t read “hate forums” she sure knows a lot about her “haters” trying to cause problems. If gabby said “babes it’s not about you it’s chill” ngl thAt would sound mad condescending since since only uses babe or babes when she’s tryna be bitchy

Reactions: 44
So glad I have you guys to get me through a dead shift whilst I'm on my period and miserable (still working Gabby, because I have to)

Although... have we heard about her dreadful periods recently? Or is she too busy riding the manic business high?

Reactions: 11
RE the 10,000 steps - she said herself in those stories that sometimes she only does 500 steps a day, going for a long walk across the beach once day would probably make her lose quite a bit of weight at first ! If she tried to eat a bit healthier and did that then uk sure she’d lose quite a lot! Such a simple lifestyle change that would also work wonders for her mental health and sleep yet she’ll only walk around her flat which is hard cos you can’t walk in a straight line or without having to walk around all the furniture etc! She can even go out for a walk when it’s just starting to get darker if she’s bothered about people seeing her ! Put a bloody mask on and some sunglasses and a hoodie and she’d be fine ! It really must just be laziness
I would love to live within walking distance of a beach. Makes no sense to live there and not utilize such a nice spot it seems like.

Reactions: 20
I cannot fathom that she’s spent the whole entire year alone/with Jane. Festering away in her horrible flat. It’s literally no life at all

Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched or followed this girl in about 2 years and just come across her again. I don’t want to be rude but for someone who is always taking about being on a diet she looks to have put on a lot of weight?

Reactions: 9
that video following her sweaty moon face as she trods around her flat in her grim pjs to make 10k steps!! She's barely dragging her feet off the floor lazy cow. Utter freak.

Reactions: 7
The Single White Female vibes are so strong, jesus. I don't follow Polly but I do know that she's had her business going for years, and even if Lucy only recently came out with hers, that 70s/neutral colour theme has always been noticeable in her channel, and her house reflects it as well. She needs to back off and take the time to realise what her true personality is, other than ham and eating in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She could practice yoga or Pilates (instead of dragging her slippers on the floor while wearing the same pjs that she sleep with, on the afternoon)
Imagine being her downstairs neighbors and having to hear that giant toddler dragging her feet around every day.

And not because you claimed it first, means that you are not copying people Gobbaloompa. And also friendship group?

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to watch her going for a walk around her flat again tonight! Instead of the gorgeous beach she has on her door step...

Reactions: 26
I can’t actually believe she had the nerve to post that tweet! Is she that bleeping thick? Actually yes I can, and yes she is! What a monster of a person she is! Can’t bleeping stand her!

Reactions: 29
During lockdown if I didn't get to go for my daily walk it would really affect my mood and mental health. I don't understand how she can stay in her flat all day long every single day apart from the occasional trip to Starbucks - whoopee!! It's not as if she's too busy to leave it. She works from home and yet gets out of bed at bloody lunch time every day.. she can't ever argue that she is too busy for anything. Getting out at least once a day would do wonders for her especially when she doesn't have a garden. Jane is probably sick of trying to tell her that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Okay this is a bit random but when Gabbie did the WW diet (or slimming world, I don't remember) she made an Instagram account for her meals. When I saw it I was shocked, how in the world can a person be on a 'diet' and still eat this crap? She literally thought it was healthy and would make her loose weight... Insane. Anyway, enjoy this collage I made lol.
117997863_635688997344691_6328541755463640205_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
Okay this is a bit random but when Gabbie did the WW diet (or slimming world, I don't remember) she made an Instagram account for her meals. When I saw it I was shocked, how in the world can a person be on a 'diet' and still eat this crap? She literally thought it was healthy and would make her loose weight... Insane. Anyway, enjoy this collage I made lol.
View attachment 223887
That legit makes me feel sick. What has she got against pigs to single handedly want to eat them
all 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Lucy did a sneak peak of a new item today which is very obviously a t-shirt and it came not long before Gob's tweet about being copied so the tweet was very clearly aimed at her. Just tag her and be done with it Gob. Oh, you won't. You're too scared.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.