Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SURELY her income from you-tube will run out eventually and she will have to get another job? I think shes realised she is slowly becoming irrelevant and panic started this 'print/design' shite in an attempt to create 'suspense'

Also feel she is definitely trying to change her look from the designer handbags/rose gold/heavy makeup to a more natural/hipster/eco friendly look and it's so apparent.

Reactions: 25
Her tote is a really shite copy of Lucy’s, get some originality girl! Could make some ham themed merch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jade (Billington) and FabHan both got gifted bikes from Halfords and all Gab gets nowadays is fabric freshener 😂 Decent bikes too! Even though Gab would never use an actual bicycle, I bet she's currently raging.
Gabs would only moan about having to lift the bike up & down all of her stairs.

Reactions: 7
Gabs would only moan about having to lift the bike up & down all of her stairs.
And then be tagging brands into stories, trying to get a free padlock out of them too.
Swiftly followed by an influx of aff links where followers can get the bike/helmet/lock and thinking she can make a quick £££, forgetting that her main stans are 12

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her new advert in her stories? Her skin is so sun damaged and I just think She looks so sad in her eyes...

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen her new advert in her stories? Her skin is so sun damaged and I just think She looks so sad in her eyes...
Why is she putting on a face scrub... in her spare bedroom/office... and not the bathroom? I'm so confused?
She needs a really good skin care routine, and a reason to get up in the morning. Maybe it's a good thing Jane is there for motivation, but also then why did Jane let her lay in for so long yesterday?

Also, YIKES! According to socialblade she lost 403 instagram followers when she posted those candids on Sunday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Someone a while back mentioned how she’s always doing her skincare ads in the same position in front of the mirror in her bathroom! And since she 100% reads here she’s decided to do it in the office this time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
based on SocialBlade's range and what I know about how their averages work, she's on £500-800 a month with ad revenue alone, which in the UK is a liveable wage (just about) but not one to support the lifestyle she has. Sponsorships still pay a shocking amount tbh, she can be getting up to 10k just to make a video about shampoo.

Someone a while back mentioned how she’s always doing her skincare ads in the same position in front of the mirror in her bathroom! And since she 100% reads here she’s decided to do it in the office this time 🤣🤣
I don't get it though, don't we all do our skincare in the same spot in our bathroom, why would someone even care about that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
based on SocialBlade's range and what I know about how their averages work, she's on £500-800 a month with ad revenue alone, which in the UK is a liveable wage (just about) but not one to support the lifestyle she has. Sponsorships still pay a shocking amount tbh, she can be getting up to 10k just to make a video about shampoo.

I don't get it though, don't we all do our skincare in the same spot in our bathroom, why would someone even care about that
£500-800 may be a liveable wage for some, but certainly not someone who owns a flat in Brighton - her mortgage alone must be more than that!

Reactions: 30
She is such a hypocrite.

I completely agree that size/weight etc should never determine a person's happiness or confidence; however, Gabs spends her life editing and photoshopping her photos, she hardly ever shows her bottom half in photos/videos, and has had numerous cosmetic procedures in her quest to be slimmer.

For her, size/weight definitely equals happiness and confidence so why post this bullshit?!

Attachments

Reactions: 42
She’s copying the way Lucy does her ads. Can she not think of anything for herself?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get eerily creeped out by Gab's mellowness to her life?

May be very off-topic/inappropriate for here but I've been going through some pretty down times for the past 6 months because of something very situational and I've thought about looking into medication.. but I just get so scared of turning into Gabs. She seems to be so emotionless/numb to her situation (the fact she's completely alone most of the time) which leads to her doing nothing about it. Her scrunched up smiley selfie faces makes her look completely unhinged to me. Does anyone know if that's normal?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watched 2 seconds of her skincare ad. She used the word "incredible" again. I can kind of understand following a script but at least change some words up, seriously.

Reactions: 11

May be very off-topic/inappropriate for here but I've been going through some pretty down times for the past 6 months because of something very situational and I've thought about looking into medication.. but I just get so scared of turning into Gabs. She seems to be so emotionless/numb to her situation (the fact she's completely alone most of the time) which leads to her doing nothing about it. Her scrunched up smiley selfie faces makes her look completely unhinged to me. Does anyone know if that's normal?
I’m not a doctor, so I don’t know if that is “normal”. I have been on antidepressants for two years and they changed my life in the beginning, it was very much needed for me to get out of a very bad mental state I had fallen in to. I can still feel happiness, sadness, love, joy etc whilst on these meds and I am thankful for that. If you are thinking about it for yourself, speak to you GP because they could be an option for you. For now, try and get outside, see friends if you can, spend time with people who will occupy your mind with conversation.

Don’t let Gabby put you off getting help for yourself — she is not the example of someone who is taking care of herself, it’s really no surprise she seems numb and emotionless, she does absolutely nothing all day every day and that will send you downward very quickly (I have experience with this myself).

You will get better 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Are you suggesting Gabby looks sad because she’s taking some kind of medication? I’m not clear on what she actually takes, but I don’t like this myth that anti-anxiety medication or SSRIs turn everyone into sad zombies.

The right medication can be wonderful and utterly life changing for a person who needs it. Medication allowed me to function like a normal human being, and never limited my emotions. In fact, the opposite - it allowed me to feel joy again!

I definitely do not think that Gabby isn’t motivated to change her life because of the medication she might be on. She’s like this for a myriad of reasons, most self-inflicted, but she’s an idiot if she blames it on medication.

SSRIs in particular get a bad rep because there are so many and the way they affect you differs for everyone. Not unlike the pill, actually. I also think our awful Tory government have cut the NHS budget so much that all most GPs can offer is a prescription for meds. Counselling is bleeping hard to get now.

I’m no expert but if I’ve understood your post correctly, you’re struggling with situational anxiety or depression - something caused by factors beyond your control? I am NOT a doctor but I think counselling might be beneficial, to help you learn how to manage the situation and the way it makes you feel. Are you able to afford private counselling at all? Even a few sessions could help.

Medication might help you also but you need to have an open mind and be willing to explore your options. You might feel worse before you feel better.

Look after yourself and get the opinion of a professional. Don’t let someone as insignificant and pathetic as Gabby stop you from doing what is needed to stay healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.