Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jumpsuit COULD look nice (you might nor agree, fair enough) if she did her hair and makeup... it’s definitely one of those outfits where you need to look fully put together

like when I watched it cut away and back and she still had greasy hair scraped back and that I was like 👀 if you’re gonna do one of those makeover style videos you are actually supposed to look better at the end

I know it's been touched on before but that story she uploaded saying she's stomped around her flat to get her steps up was at 11.36 at night. For someone who done nothing but complain about noisy "elephant" children she certainly doesn't give two fecks about her downstairs neighbours, especially now that she has wooden floors 😠
Thought the same. She lives on the top floor and all she did was slag those children off for being noisy (aka children) and then she’s like “I tidied and hoovered at 2am!”

Ah! My bad. Thanks for letting me know, I didn’t know about this feature!

Interesting that she hasn’t even publicly acknowledged Lucy’s new venture. If she is called out on it I bet she hits us with the “I supported her privately, you only see 10 minutes of my life” tit.

You have more followers than her, your “friend”, big her up and celebrate her achievements!

I just checked again, didn’t know you had to type their names in nowadays! She isn’t following Gold Dust Road, Lucy’s business account.
I said the same before. She never publicly wished Hannah a happy birthday recently but she unfollowed hobbie one year when he didn’t say it by lunchtime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually love that jumpsuit but it is not a low-key casual jump suit. Put on a glam makeup look and blown out hair hun

I actually think she looks good in it, but the poses with the underwhelming transformation is too much

Reactions: 11
There are plenty of 70 s fonts and colors better than the ones Lucy chose, (and Gobba copied),
If Gobba had common sense, she could have researched the 70s theme and then choose something about their style in better colors than blatantly copy Lucy's

Reactions: 10
There are plenty of 70 s fonts and colors better than the ones Lucy chose, (and Gobba copied),
If Gobba had common sense, she could have researched the 70s theme and then choose something about their style in better colors than blatantly copy Lucy's
She doesn't even do research before buying property so opening Instagram and copying the first thing she sees is hard work for her.

Reactions: 14
I see she’s in the same pjs and jumper AGAIN, bets on how many times a week this girl has a shower? She must stink! 🤢

Reactions: 14
Canned spaghetti plus 3 slices of buttery toast plus cheese. Even a child wouldn't eat that

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she sleeps standing up 😉 so where it’s not blue is where she’s not standing
guessing that's irony but you never know :) it's standing up but to be fair you just have to be up for one minute within the hour for it to be blue :)

Reactions: 2
why does she always insist on getting "aesthetic" cat furniture but it ends up not being something that would really even be that fun for cats

Reactions: 27
Or you could ... go outside?
I say what's the point if she is going to eat "gluten on gluten with yeast and dairy" (i loved this definition btw :LOL: )
There is literally no point to walk all that and eat that crap anyway (and it's even sadder that she does it inside her apparent)

Reactions: 13
I say what's the point if she is going to eat "gluten on gluten with yeast and dairy" (i loved this definition btw :LOL: )
There is literally no point to walk all that and eat that crap anyway (and it's even sadder that she does it inside her apparent)
In her pyjamas that she's been wearing for days on end too

• Sick
Reactions: 10
333036DF-9F9D-4556-B360-E0720C7C73DB.png
Does she think this is enough for her cat??????He needs something taller with more components especially a cat his size! She always gets stuff that fits her “aesthetic” and it’s really sad! That poor cat :( also it seems like she’s been reading here... I only posted the other day about how he needs a cat tree!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I feel like she posts on insta about her steps because she doesn’t have anyone she can tell. Like we can tell our friends or family she can’t so she’s need to tell her followers

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.