Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weight loss surgery is by no means a "quick fix" or an "easy way out" 🙄😴 Gabby however, never utlised the tool given to her or committed to the hard work required. There is a monumental difference
It’s a quick fix to Gabby though. Plus the excess skin removal. Instant gratification. But because she never addressed her issues with food, she undid all that. All the pain and surgeries for nothing.

Reactions: 24
Weight loss surgery is by no means a "quick fix" or an "easy way out" 🙄😴 Gabby however, never utlised the tool given to her or committed to the hard work required. There is a monumental difference
Oh I never said it was. I'm well aware that a hell of a lot of work goes into it, especially getting to a lower weight beforehand and being super careful with your diet afterwards. However, I think Gabby sees all of her surgeries as a fast track to get the body she wants, evidenced by the fact that she has done nothing to take care of herself afterwards.

Reactions: 14
It Gabby embraced the ham thing and made that her brand, I'd 100% support her btw. Like the earlier mentioned hambags, I'd buy it because it would sorta be like Shane Dawson's pig brand. Like take your 'hate' and make money off of it.

INSTAHAM, HAMBAG, NO HAMBITION - the puns are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a quick fix to Gabby though. Plus the excess skin removal. Instant gratification. But because she never addressed her issues with food, she undid all that. All the pain and surgeries for nothing.
Exactly what I meant. Thank you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It Gabby embraced the ham thing and made that her brand, I'd 100% support her btw. Like the earlier mentioned hambags, I'd buy it because it would sorta be like Shane Dawson's pig brand. Like take your 'hate' and make money off of it.

INSTAHAM, HAMBAG, NO HAMBITION - the puns are endless
I’m surprised she hates HAMilton.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ah that explains the vlogs where she'd get HAMmered and made a fool of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When she gets the ham sweats, she calls for a hambulance.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her favourite playschool character was Hamble (the doll no one liked 😝)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet her favourite time of the day is 11AM, because if you squint it looks like the word HAM (she doesn’t need to squint 🤓)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do you think she licks the TV when Kevin Bacon does his EE adverts?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor Gabby’s dream of moving to Germany was brought to an abrupt halt when she found out Hamburg wasn’t a floating land made entirely of porcine products.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.