Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy got free burgers and drinks last night as a PR thing - Bet Gab wishes she hadn't burned all her bridges with companies. Maybe she could have even taken Jane if Nel was busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also the idea is so UNORIGINAL. Google plant lady illustration and behold the many many variations of the exact same idea
We’ve said it many MANY times over but SHE HAS NO ORIGINALITY

Reactions: 25
Also the idea is so UNORIGINAL. Google plant lady illustration and behold the many many variations of the exact same idea
We’ve said it many MANY times over but SHE HAS NO ORIGINALITY
God, you're right. She's so brazen in her unoriginality.
Screenshot_20200821-090424_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
WTAF is that? 🤣 Jesus this is some grim reaper looking tit! she’s so obsessed with weight she’s given this terrifying creature chiseled cheek bones 🤣
Seems like she was drawing herself, but the bulging eyes are a bit too much😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone who once accidentally sat on a mini cactus, can confirm nobody in their right mind would ever carry a cactus like the person in her drawing. That picture makes my bum cheeks quiver at the memory... and definitely not in a good way!
Also... remember when she had a picture up on her bedroom wall at her mums place a billion years ago that she obviously drew herself and said a fan drew it of her then must have forgotten about as she showed drawings of her pics a while later? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
As someone who once accidentally sat on a mini cactus, can confirm nobody in their right mind would ever carry a cactus like the person in her drawing. That picture makes my bum cheeks quiver at the memory... and definitely not in a good way!
Also... remember when she had a picture up on her bedroom wall at her mums place a billion years ago that she obviously drew herself and said a fan drew it of her then must have forgotten about as she showed drawings of her pics a while later? Lol
Howling at this omg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the app Gabby uses also makes it SO easy to draw, it curves or straightens every line as you need and you can get so many textured brushes etc. Anyone can get that app and call themselves an artist, what she drew on paper is her actual drawing ability unaided

Reactions: 22
Can someone please post when she fell down the steps on hol
what the vlog? I’m 90% sure there’s a gif somewhere too but I can’t find it. Comedy gold starts at 6:05

Are there any more Gabby drawings? I particularly like the overdeveloped jaw and underdeveloped cranium on this one. Stylish.
I couldn’t find any on GG/YTT so I browsed twitter, please enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Every time she draws or paints it’s a copy. She’ll do a piece and then say oh I used this video or copied this. Which is fine, but doesn’t make me believe she’s made all these new items on her own

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.