Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Lemonz

Oh i seeeee she's turned into one of those people who does full foundation concealer bronzer face makeup (because they're idk self conscious about their skin?) but then no eye/eyebrow/lip makeup and dont realise that it looks weird and makes your skin stand out weirdly I see a few people who do this.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
So, is she moving to Manchester before or after the new kitchen goes in?

I think it’s super elitist to 1) brag about your mortgage and never having to pay rent and 2) ask what the “nice” parts of a city are. Can you not just ask “what parts of the city do you recommend?”

There’s no way in hell the bank gave a 25-year old “influencer” a mortgage without Jane’s help, but she makes it out to be that she paid for everything.

Mjaumjau

So far in Gabbs world:

- It's too hot, I want winter now! But also look at my sun damage because and old flame said once he liked freckles.
- Nelly dreaming about escaping his life so the windows are newer open.
- The slave mother has been at Gabbs for a while.
- The puffy face, definitely not fillers cuz her cheeks are so chiseled.
- Polly is the new Zoella and now Gabbs wants to move to Manchester.
- She definitely does not read here.
- Gabbs has overcome her gallstones/ stones of some sort/pain/illness and can go out to get Starbucks and for dinner with Jane. The only time she
goes outside her flat.
- Nasty person online, as in real life too. A hypocrite, her picture is in the dictionary.
- She looks manic in pictures and her ads.
- She can probably open a furniture store with everything she brought, also all the paint leftover could cover a month's worth of mortgage
repayment.

Can't remember everything, these threads go by so fast.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks