Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really feel comfortable with the fact that this entire thread so far has been slating her for her looks, as Gabby herself has said we’ve been in a lockdown so her lack of makeup and lighter than usual brows/lashes are totally excusable. Now that beauty places have opened up for facial treatments maybe she’ll go out and get them done or maybe she’s grown to be happy with the the way they naturally are, either way it’s not our business to say. I feel like most of us are here because we’re more concerned about her lifestyle, personality and lack of creativity when it comes to her youtube so we should be focusing on that and not constantly digging at her for the way she currently looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t really feel comfortable with the fact that this entire thread so far has been skating her for her looks, as Gabby herself has said we’ve been in a lockdown so her lack of makeup and lighter than usual brows/lashes are totally excusable. Now that beauty places have opened up for facial treatments maybe she’ll go out and get them done or maybe she’s grown to be happy with the the way they naturally are, either way it’s not our business to say. I feel like most of us are here because we’re more concerned about her lifestyle, personality and lack of creativity when it comes to her youtube so we should be focusing on that and not constantly slating her for the way she currently looks.
I think the point people are making is that she’s had loads of work done to her face (which is obvious when you look at older pics) which gabby denies so we are discussing that.

Also your username is Flabbygabby and you only comment on her thread so I’m guessing it’s about gabby... so it’s a bit hypocritical of you isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
I don’t really feel comfortable with the fact that this entire thread so far has been slating her for her looks, as Gabby herself has said we’ve been in a lockdown so her lack of makeup and lighter than usual brows/lashes are totally excusable. Now that beauty places have opened up for facial treatments maybe she’ll go out and get them done or maybe she’s grown to be happy with the the way they naturally are, either way it’s not our business to say. I feel like most of us are here because we’re more concerned about her lifestyle, personality and lack of creativity when it comes to her youtube so we should be focusing on that and not constantly slating her for the way she currently looks.
Your username is flabbygabby...are you really only here for her lifestyle and personality? If so, poor name choice.
I think the point people are making is that she’s had loads of work done to her face (which is obvious when you look at older pics) which gabbie denies so we are discussing that??
Agreed!

Reactions: 46
I don’t really feel comfortable with the fact that this entire thread so far has been slating her for her looks, as Gabby herself has said we’ve been in a lockdown so her lack of makeup and lighter than usual brows/lashes are totally excusable. Now that beauty places have opened up for facial treatments maybe she’ll go out and get them done or maybe she’s grown to be happy with the the way they naturally are, either way it’s not our business to say. I feel like most of us are here because we’re more concerned about her lifestyle, personality and lack of creativity when it comes to her youtube so we should be focusing on that and not constantly digging at her for the way she currently looks.
Whilst all this is true, this is a gossip site so people are going to gossip about every minute detail of someone’s life - someone who chooses to put every minute detail of their life online. That’s the way it goes.

Edit: just noticed the ‘flabbygabby’ username so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
lol it was a spur of the moment nickname just because the words rhyme but it doesn’t mean anything, I realise it looks bad but I still stand by my point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
lol it was a spur of the moment nickname just because the words rhyme but it doesn’t mean anything, I realise it looks bad but I still stand by my point
Flabby means overweight and fat.
Gabby, considering you only react or post on Gabby's threads means Gabriella Lindley.

Surely saying it doesn't mean anything is you taking the piss.

Reactions: 43
If Gabby wasn't so obsessed with her own looks and editing them to the point she's unrecognisable, we wouldn't be either.

Also the whole bottom half of her face seems to have rearranged itself. We've seen her with fair brows and fair hair before (maybe not simultaneously) but along with whatever she's done to her face, I'd feel like I were in the twilight zone if no one mentioned it.

I realised her changing looks a couple of months ago and these pics highlight them.

Reactions: 21
I disagree. The 'slating' of her looks lately has been based on:
1. Debate about to what extent she has actively changed her own face for the worse with fillers/surgery
2. The ridiculously false image of herself she typically portrays on her insta feed vs reality
3. Gross images she herself posts showing off how sweaty/dirty she is
4. How her own choice of hair colour and style does not work well for her (not that she needs to choose a 'flattering' hairstyle/colour, but I don't see why it can't be commented on)

All fair for comment, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
You could've named yourself Happygabby if you really didn't want to 'slate her looks', also it is a gossip forum so it's no surprise it's gonna happen
Or GobbyGabby? You chose to focus on her weight then told us we shouldn't talk about her photo shopped photos, how peculiar.

Reactions: 15
Also many of us aren’t slagging off her looks, just genuinely confused how different she looks in her last few photos? I know many bloggers will do some editing to their pics but they still look the same in each photo and to their vlogs... compare her last few photos and vlogs and it’s like seeing at least 5 different people... so we’re confused!

Reactions: 23
Also many of us aren’t slagging off her looks, just genuinely confused how different she looks in her last few photos? I know many bloggers will do some editing to their pics but they still look the same in each photo and to their vlogs... compare her last few photos and vlogs and it’s like seeing at least 5 different people... so we’re confused!
I completely agree with you, I just think there’s a difference between commenting on her use of editing apps and fillers to make herself look entirely different (which I think is a completely valid point) and taking the piss out of things which she literally cannot help, such as her hairline or her naturally fair eyebrows and eyelashes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think there’s a difference between commenting on her use of editing apps and fillers to make herself look entirely different (which I think is a completely valid point) and taking the piss out of things which she literally cannot help, such as her hairline or her natural fair eyebrows and eyelashes 🤷🏼‍♀️
...she used to tint both and now she doesn't. Why can't we comment? I'm sorry but your username is basically Fat Gabby, really, you should have thought about that more carefully when it's about a woman with extremely chronic body issues related to her weight (who resorts to weight loss surgery and hiding herself) before telling us what to say about facial hair that can be changed easily, which she used to change. Your username is actually really cruel and she'd feel like tit if she saw it.

Reactions: 44
A lot of us, myself included, have said that we don’t give a tit about her weight or how she looks, we just wish she wouldn’t edit her photos to oblivion. It’s another poor message she sends out to vulnerable followers.

We’re obviously going to gossip and sometimes (quite often, actually) there are times when we think “ohhhhh just duck. off.” when it comes to what gabby does but genuinely I think a lot of us are actually fairly concerned atm about her behaviour.

If she was the kind of person to listen to feedback, this forum would probably be a lot quieter. But she’s shown time and time again that she’s ready to attack even her own fans for not licking her bum, let alone anyone giving her genuine advice.

We know she reads here sometimes. It would be great if she read some of the advice we give here but sadly I don’t think she wants to

Yeah I'm seeing few if any saying she's outright ugly. Just saying she looked better before and what she could do to look better now.

And "different" or "looked better before" doesn't necessarily mean "ugly now".

Using 2 sets of candids. Couldn't be bothered to dig too deep so got the "before" pics from her insta tags and took the "after" from her recent insta post.

I'm allowing for the fact that as candid as the recent pics are, they're *probably* still edited.

20200816_115302_resized.jpg

2018 Vs 2020

Definitely cheek filler going on here, and I clocked her nose was different but it's so obvious how different with this comparison. It used to be straight and small, now it's flatter and more buttony.

She's more flat faced now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Gabby said kids used to call her Flabby Gabby in school, that’s where the nickname came from. Bit weird to have that as a username 🌝 especially without context, it’s still mean.

Reactions: 23
This is a bit random but it makes me sad when she posts the school pictures of herself and openly ridicules and laughs at them. What about her young followers who look like that? They must feel awful

I unfollowed her ages ago as she is so irritating but her pic just popped up on my discover and wtf has happened to her?

Her new hair does not suit her and she has NO EYEBROWS..

She is starting to look like the human version of her cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.