Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A t-shirt with Marie Ham-toinette on and the phrase "let them eat ham"
Honestly would probably buy and wear it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She knows she’s copying Lucy/Polly but is prepping for copycat comments by alluding that someone has stolen HER designs. Hence her tweet and her sad face having to redesign story.
If she gets backlash, she can then create a story time and make herself out the be the victim. She is so manipulative.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
She knows she’s copying Lucy/Polly but is prepping for copycat comments by alluding that someone has stolen HER designs. Hence her tweet and her sad face having to redesign story.
If she gets backlash, she can then create a story time and make herself out the be the victim. She is so manipulative.
hamipulative

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I do find it strange how she's publicly announcing that someone stole her ideas, though. Who is she actually accusing of copying her if not Lucy? Why doesn't she name and shame like some other creatives do when people steal their art really obviously. Does she genuinely believe someone has done this to her?

Reactions: 21
I do find it strange how she's publicly announcing that someone stole her ideas, though. Who is she actually accusing of copying her if not Lucy? Why doesn't she name and shame like some other creatives do when people steal their art really obviously. Does she genuinely believe someone has done this to her?
Because she needs to try and be the victim, she can never acknowledge she is in the wrong

Reactions: 18
How DARE you all, don't you know Gabby has designed every similar looking piece herself. It's not her fault she's a time traveller, jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am HAMazed she has got time to repost stuff from TikTok with her Fall/Winter 20 collection to concentrate on.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Gabriella Lindley #17 I didn’t choose the Ham life. The ham life chose me!

Gabriella Lindley #17 Hamming it up on Instagram, redesigning my collection while eating ham.

Reactions: 26
Gabriella Lindley #17 Gorging on ham and designing tat, but finally stopped photographing her thermostat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
You guys with these ham puns 😂😂😂😂😂
I can't believe her and Polly are even still friends, didn't they have a big falling out about merch phone cases years ago??

Reactions: 7
If she wasn't in the mood to stomp around her flat for exercise, she could go ham at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She just recently followed Polly’s shop Instagram, still haven’t bothered to follow Lucy’s!

Reactions: 14
I don't know that I've ever actively hoped for someone's failure, so it makes me feel pretty weird to feel that way now, but...with all her copying others' designs and whining all over social media, I hope her "business" venture is completely DOA. She doesn't deserve success. She doesn't work hard, she only suddenly decided this was something she just had to do--and with her high follower count, may unfortunately actually have a chance at success--whereas other indie designers have continually worked hard for YEARS to even claw their way by. It's just not fair.

So I hope she gets a nice slice of HAMble pie and her business fails.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.