Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re still not talking about people who call you fat or ugly on the internet Gabby

View attachment 214184
Honestly she thinks everything is about her, it’s ridiculous. Also she clearly didn’t read everything on that post, she just read what she wanted to hear and blocked out everything else which shows how child-like her mind is

Reactions: 35
Honestly she thinks everything is about her, it’s ridiculous. Also she clearly didn’t read everything on that post, she just read what she wanted to hear and blocked out everything else which shows how child-like her mind is
Yeah she definitely didn’t read the full response to the petition, I think it’s pretty clear in the white paper (probably written about a decade above her reading age tbh) they are not planning to go around prosecuting everyone who makes one mean comment about her appearance. Nor are they going to retroactively prosecute anyone in her sad little folder of everyone who has ever been sew mean to her.

Reactions: 35
That story of her manically grinning cos of the rain P1SSED me off, what a bitter loser- relishing in the fact that people can’t go out and see their friends.

Reactions: 38
That story of her manically grinning cos of the rain P1SSED me off, what a bitter loser- relishing in the fact that people can’t go out and see their friends.
Anyone else think she’s really pushing this talking about the weather in every post, and loving the rain and cold, and hating the heat, and telling everyone that’s her brand 🙄 because she’s planning on her merch being all quotes about the weather 🙄😏🙄🙄🙄 She’s so bleeping unbelievably boring! I’ve stopped checking her Instagram as much or even this site cos she bores the bleeping crap out of me! Plus she’s just an obnoxious twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, how does she think homeless people like it? Brighton has one of (if not the) largest homeless populations in the UK so when she goes on about how lovely and cosy rain or winter is, her privilege absolutely stinks.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Also, how does she think homeless people like it? Brighton has one of (if not the) largest homeless populations in the UK so when she goes on about how lovely and cosy rain or winter is, her privilege absolutely stinks.
Exactly, she’s just a selfish twit! As long as she’s in her (too warm) flat moaning about how hot it is then everyone else can duck off. We never see her supporting any charities do we? Apart from giving all her tit she doesn’t want to the charity shop, which I assume she gets a tax deduction from that? She never promotes any charities does she? Has anyone seen her promote any? I haven’t. To say she loves Nelly so much (even though she’s slowly killing him) I never see her promote any animal charities.
I think most of the problem people have with her is that she gets all this money for putting in zero effort in anything she does! Her videos are basic and boring. She does the same tit every day. Most of her videos consist of her walking around her flat grinning at the camera. Talking in a stupid voice to the cat. Attempting to sing some tit song. Occasionally walking to Starbucks (or getting a cab cos she’s a lazy sack of tit!) or painting another wall for the 30th time this year, and she does all this while looking like an absolute woman most of the time. I honestly don’t know how she’s got any subscribers left. I think most people are probably hate watching her at this point. Her adverts are pathetic! She doesn’t use anything she promotes. Yet she still seems to have all this money to spend on tit paint and overpriced flavoured water and milk and tit hair do(n’ts) Make a bleeping effort Gobby! It’s your job ffs!
What even is she at the moment? She’s definitely not a beauty influencer, and she’s tit at interior decorating. How is she still raking in the cash for zero effort? And now she’s talking about buying another property? Ha! Yeah dream on Gabby! Keep doodling on your iPad and copying other people.

Reactions: 20
Someone pointed this out to her kindly before and got blocked.

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine it in court?

“M’lord, the defendant suggested the plaintiff ‘fingered herself with her cat while playing animal crossing’, and that her light eyebrows and adaptations to her online image made her look like Voldemort.”

• Haha
Reactions: 105
Can you imagine it in court?

“M’lord, the defendant suggested the plaintiff ‘fingered herself with her cat while playing animal crossing’, and that her light eyebrows and adaptations to her online image made her look like Voldemort.”
How many years in prison will I get for saying she doesn’t actually use the sponsored lip balm 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
What even is she at the moment? She’s definitely not a beauty influencer, and she’s tit at interior decorating. How is she still raking in the cash for zero effort? And now she’s talking about buying another property? Ha! Yeah dream on Gabby! Keep doodling on your iPad and copying other people.
I’m pretty sure in her last video she said something like “I’ve actually been posting fashion stuff lately” when showing her instagram.... but she’s not a fashion influencer either?

How many years in prison will I get for saying she doesn’t actually use the sponsored lip balm 🥺
Life. It was nice knowing u hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I legit think Gabby fantasizes (sp?) about giving a victim impact statement about how people saying she edits her photos has really ruined her life, and some judge taking pity on her, sending the nasty "bullies" down for years when really we just wonder why she bothers to pretend her face looks a certain way when her vlogs clearly show otherwise.

Any laws will be protecting people who are being threatened and stalked, Gabby. I'm sure you'd have gone to the police long before now if your messages fell into either category.

Reactions: 24
Why doesn't she go out in the rain if shes so happy about it. If it was too got for a walk in the sun and shes loves the wet weather...why not go out in it rather than just dance around her flat?
The fact it's raining makes zero difference to her life. It wasnt even much cooler in brighton despite an hour of rain yesterday!

Reactions: 25
FD63439B-343A-4DC7-9463-417C9EEEE783.jpeg

“Where the activity is illegal”. It’s not illegal to talk about your eyebrows, or the crappy things you do online. Otherwise you and all your minions would’ve been locked up years ago every time you “slayed” someone.

67B9251C-3BF1-4AF4-9317-A75B3F753730.jpeg

Why is this comment such a dig to me???? “I’ve followed you for years... in that time I’ve finished college, graduated uni and just had a baby”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Why doesn't she go out in the rain if shes so happy about it. If it was too got for a walk in the sun and shes loves the wet weather...why not go out in it rather than just dance around her flat?
The fact it's raining makes zero difference to her life. It wasnt even much cooler in brighton despite an hour of rain yesterday!
This is what I don't get. It's lovely going on a rainy walk. Umbrella/waterproofs and Bob's your uncle. If I was lucky enough to live near the sea and I loved rain as much as Grabby does (lol) I'd be utilising the opportunity for rainy beach walks instead of festering in the twatcave and enjoying the rain hitting the windows like Grab does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 214397
“Where the activity is illegal”. It’s not illegal to talk about your eyebrows, or the crappy things you do online. Otherwise you and all your minions would’ve been locked up years ago every time you “slayed” someone.

View attachment 214414

Why is this comment such a dig to me???? “I’ve followed you for years... in that time I’ve finished college, graduated uni and just had a baby”
I also read this as a dig! As much as Gabz doesnt exactly do much, she has made a lot of £££ and bought a place in that time, to give her sone credit.

Reactions: 8
I also read this as a dig! As much as Gabz doesnt exactly do much, she has made a lot of £££ and bought a place in that time, to give her sone credit.
she only got “famous” because of Zoe. if I were to give her credit, I’d commend her for being ballsy enough to move to London to single white female Zoe 🤭

I honestly think influencers like her are grossly overpaid for the “work” they do. Gabby didn’t make all of that money through hard work and determination. She and influencers simply got lucky. Granted, most influencers were smart enough to use their success to build something, make a name for themselves, etc. especially since youtube and the whole influencer lifestyle won’t be around forever. Those influencers have something to fall back on, unlike Gab. Even Gabby complains about youtube and stuff, talk about biting the hand that feeds you! Buck up, Gobby. Easy money won’t last forever unless you actually do something to safeguard/invest your money/portfolio, etc.

This is what I don't get. It's lovely going on a rainy walk. Umbrella/waterproofs and Bob's your uncle. If I was lucky enough to live near the sea and I loved rain as much as Grabby does (lol) I'd be utilising the opportunity for rainy beach walks instead of festering in the twatcave and enjoying the rain hitting the windows like Grab does.
hahaha, twatcave 😭

Reactions: 16
As expected, got blocked for asking how happy homeless people must feel in the rain and just how lucky she is.

She is undeniably problematic and needs a wake up call.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.