Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been silent on Instagram today. She always goes quiet after she’s made a tit of herself and deleted the evidence (the hall pass stories).
But she’s seething inside, and lashes out on twitter instead. Every time. So predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I do blame Jane for this a bit. If I remember from her surgery video, it sounds like when Gabby was an overweight teenager her mum sent her to someone who just bunged her on some diet pills which made her - in her own words - 'tit out fat' so she quickly learned her best option was to eat fatty foods and then take the pills.

Now this is still Gabby's fault too: God knows she's got the time and money to properly educate herself on a balanced diet, actually commit to seeing a personal trainer rather than pretending to and even see a proper dietitian and a therapist to address her crappy relationship with food and her body. And she definitely couldn't afford all those surgeries without her YouTube money. However, Jane sent the message from an early age that Gabby could find a quick fix for her weight and health issues and she's been trying to take the easy way out ever since.
She's 27 now though, an adult who should have started taking responsibility for herself by now. No one else is going to do it for her

Reactions: 25
New thread suggestion

Gabriella Lindley #17 Copying people and shading on twitter. Polly got there first, but Gobbys not bitter!

Reactions: 21
what is actually wrong with her? surely she knows everyone can see through how jealous and bitter she is in regards to her “friend” having a small business. hasn’t supported Lucy at all yet is now opening her own and will be the first one to moan if her “friends” don’t support it? she just continues to prove what everyone knew - she only thinks about herself

Reactions: 22
With all this walking 10 thousand steps, I hope she doesn’t pull her HAMstrings....

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Bloody hell Tattlers, the ham puns are on point this evening. Gabs is taking a literal HAMmering!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This just in from Jane and Gob:
9578fbb3354d6e6b1948ab063aaeaa9c.jpeg

(Not sure who to credit, just Google ham puns - the images are great, especially the cured ham ones 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Does anyone have screenshots of the hall pass insta story? I’m gutted I missed it and I’m confused. Thanks in advance

Reactions: 5
aaaand she’s already deleted the other tweet about being copied 😂😂 Gabbie people tag your so called friends because it’s as clear as day who you are copying, also “friendship group” witch WHO
This tweet has been deleted now too.
That’s right Gobbie, pretend it never happened and distract by talking about your hair, as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabriella Lindley #17: my career is dying, Janey is crying, anyone got some pork that needs frying?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Hambriella#17: Cricuts, crap crates and chronic copying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
For some reason it won’t let me quote posts but @Albi

Gabriella Lindley #17 Copying people and shading on twitter. Polly got there first, but Gobbys not bitter!

- what did you mean by “Polly got there first“?

Reactions: 2
For some reason it won’t let me quote posts but @Albi

- what did you mean by “Polly got there first“?
Polly already has the same 'business model' as gobbys 'sew sew secret project'

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.