Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get eerily creeped out by Gab's mellowness to her life?

May be very off-topic/inappropriate for here but I've been going through some pretty down times for the past 6 months because of something very situational and I've thought about looking into medication.. but I just get so scared of turning into Gabs. She seems to be so emotionless/numb to her situation (the fact she's completely alone most of the time) which leads to her doing nothing about it. Her scrunched up smiley selfie faces makes her look completely unhinged to me. Does anyone know if that's normal?
Here in Mexico a GP is able to prescribe antidepressants also BUT it’s highly encouraged that it is a Psychiatrist with a proper evaluation of the patient who prescribes medication like that and also you must also see a psychotherapist to help navigate life, help deal with core issues, etc.
She thinks because she got prescribed antidepressants than she must be depressed when she can actually be suffering from something else or she could be taking a smaller dose or nothing at all if she’d only gone to therapy first.

Reactions: 7
More of a lurker, but just wanted to ask how the heck can Gabby paint so much? I’ve just done a room of my flat and I’m dreading having to do the rest 😭

Reactions: 32
More of a lurker, but just wanted to ask how the heck can Gabby paint so much? I’ve just done a room of my flat and I’m dreading having to do the rest 😭
Because gabby has nothing else to do in her life.

Reactions: 22
Do you think she would go fancy Hambag or low budget? 🤣🤣
Defo the second one. "I'm sew sew relatable guiiiise!"
Since she's obsessed with Starbs, she could go down a different route and design travel mugs, ceramic mugs etc. The tote thing doesn't suit her since she never leaves the house and has no use for one.

Reactions: 15
Tbf she does show herself at the end as she looks now, albeit covered in a furry hood. I’m assuming she’s showing the other pics taking the piss out of herself saying she doesn’t look like the first 4. Gotta give her some credit for that I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️😤😂
has she deleted those pics already?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo the second one. "I'm sew sew relatable guiiiise!"
Since she's obsessed with Starbs, she could go down a different route and design travel mugs, ceramic mugs etc. The tote thing doesn't suit her since she never leaves the house and has no use for one.
Oh I totally see her with a line of Hambags specifically for going ham shopping! Different styles tote, net, backpack, crossbody etc all with different names. The Gabbie, the Gabby, the Mona, the Nellie and so on 🤣 all under the brand Velveth0neyr0ast. 🥓 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched her in over a year but I’m guessing I haven’t missed much. Does she still only have Jayne for a mate and constantly re-vamp her flat for ‘content?’ God her life is boring.

Reactions: 21
So the same person who will only promote things she "really uses" just posted her 3rd skin care AD (all separate brands?) in 2 months? Bit rich coming from someone who's only ever uses simple wipes, at least be slightly discrete if you're gonna lie to your subscribers

Reactions: 44
This is literally what gobbie would look like if she hadn’t had the weight loss surgery. Image of her. Disclaimer this girl is beaut and hats off to her for flaunting it and owning it and been confident instead of photo shopping her self
just because you say disclaimer doesn’t make your comment any less rude and back handed.

Reactions: 90
So the same person who will only promote things she "really uses" just posted her 3rd skin care AD (all separate brands?) in 2 months? Bit rich coming from someone who's only ever uses simple wipes, at least be slightly discrete if you're gonna lie to your subscribers
im kind of surprised she is even allowed to do this? It doesn’t look good at all for the brands she is speaking about.

Reactions: 24
just because you say disclaimer doesn’t make your comment any less rude and back handed.
Ok “new member”... really don’t see how my comment is rude?! Im saying the girl in the tik tok is beaut and is owning her body and that’s it’s a shame that Gabriella can’t/ couldn’t do the same. So don’t try coming for me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.