Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minniewinnie

I don't have an apple watch but my fitbit once measured 15 active minutes just from me cutting some loaves of bread lol thick crusts meeting a blunt knife was enough to get my heart rate up so hers could be from anything
This made me laugh out loud😂 a couple of weeks ago I had some really nice food out I checked my Fitbit I was in fatburn zone I was so excited about the food my heart rate went up and put it as a work out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

lemonlime

VIP Member
I am confusion Gabbie. As a fellow summer-intolerant person I was giving you the benefit of doubt with your hate of heatwaves but you're pacing your flat like a caged beast in pleasant 20° weather, saying it's so windy outside that you can't go out for a walk. How exactly did you pack your cool weather clothes? Are they under lock in Tower of London along with the crown jewels? How can a person not have a light jacket or a cardigan in summer in the UK? Are you unfamiliar with your hometown's climate? Or are you just finding a new excuse not to leave your flat?

If this girl had some integrity and honesty, like you guys said, I wouldn't give two shits what she was doing. She needs help, I've never seen someone who lies this compulsively about the smallest, most insignificant things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

fatties

Ok “new member”... really don’t see how my comment is rude?! Im saying the girl in the tik tok is beaut and is owning her body and that’s it’s a shame that Gabriella can’t/ couldn’t do the same. So don’t try coming for me.
because you’re using her as a comparison for what somebody else would of looked like without weight loss surgery? i think it is uncalled for and incredibly rude to do this with the token of “shes beautiful” at the end. insult gabbies life choices, fine, but to post a random woman onto this thread to shame her body is not, “new member” 💓

Reactions: 58

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
That story of her manically grinning cos of the rain P1SSED me off, what a bitter loser- relishing in the fact that people can’t go out and see their friends.
Also, how does she think homeless people like it? Brighton has one of (if not the) largest homeless populations in the UK so when she goes on about how lovely and cosy rain or winter is, her privilege absolutely stinks.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

Rick9plus

Normally just lurk on here, as I’ve come over from YTT.
I spotted this post on TikTok over the weekend and just had to share.
Maybe this was who the late night caller was?......yeah right, who am I kidding 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
A t-shirt with Marie Ham-toinette on and the phrase "let them eat ham"
Honestly would probably buy and wear it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle

VIP Member
Omg those photos. And the caption making out that she didn't force Jane to take hundreds of pictures of her. WHY has she posted them??? Is she having an episode? Genuinely concerning behaviour.

• Haha

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
As someone that's been drawing all their life and went to art school and has sold illustrations as an illustrator her 'art' makes me so fucking irritated. She can't draw. Full stop. If she said it was a hobby of hers and she was going to life drawing classes, well then good for you, have fun. But having no knowledge of anatomy and just copying people and trying to sell subpar t-shirts when there are thousands of genuinely talented, hard working artists out there struggling, well. it just boils my blood. Her arrogance makes me SICK.

JLPU

Weird AF when you are pushing 30 and still refer to people as "haters" ....

Reactions: 54

Celery16

VIP Member
She says all of her clothes apart from summer dresses are packed away, and that’s why she can’t go outside.
Bullshit, no one lives through a British summer without some warm options available.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

grannypants

Chatty Member
This comment on her new tik tok :LOL:

C548EEC3-2C8B-47F4-9D08-52D1C6656294.jpeg

She didn’t use any recent pics because she hates her hair but she won’t admit it!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
20200821_214226.jpg

For sitting at maybe? Isn't that what tables are usually for?
I hope this bitch doesn't think she'll be signing merch. You ain't a celeb hun. You're barely even a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 52