Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most cringeworthy thing about that whole "hall pass" thing, aside from obviously the fact that you actually need a partner to give you a hall pass, is that her choices are all celebrities in their youth with little mention about finding them still attractive in their 50s. Unless the hall pass comes with a time machine it's a pretty pointless exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like she’s deleted them now?!
Good! She makes my skin crawl in them 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Anyone else think it’s a bit convenient that as soon as George gets a gf, Gobshite starts alluding to the fact that she’s seeing someone? Even though there is no evidence of her seeing anyone, and she can get away with it at the moment by saying “errrrm global pandemic?” Apart from a phone call to the speaking clock of course or her Mother. She’s such a little witch. Can’t just let George have his moment, has to be “seeing“ someone as well, because she’s jealous as hell that he is, and she can’t get anyone to tolerate her bullshit for more than 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The trunchbull/samurai bun as well
And let’s not forget the most important one of all.. ham!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been watching Grackle for a while, Gabbie and her are worlds apart. She was also a model, travelling to places like New York, and then went to college and got a degree in baking. That’s when her YouTube channel really took off, and I guess once she graduated she could earn more money just doing YouTube. I think she’ll only do it for as long as she’s enjoying it though, like the modelling. She’s spoken about not having enough to do to fill her day, just doing YouTube lol.
There’s a degree... in baking? 👀

Also what woman in their right mind would go near her smelly moose hoof? 🤮
LMFAO I’m dying!

I’m sure she said something like she thinks hall passes are ridiculous because obviously the other person might not fancy you anyway. Sis, you really think there’s only a chance that Jennifer Anniston, Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts and Jude Law ‘might’ not fancy you?! You don’t leave your smelly fat, you don’t know how to have any normal human interactions and you’re a virgin who can’t drive!
Smelly fat 😂😭 (I know you meant flat but I’m in tears)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both Polly and Lucy Wood should BLOCK her immediately, what is stopping them from seeing that Gabby is doing this to them. It is absolutely incredible. THEY should be angry and defensive over Gabby STEALING and ASSUMING all that is theirs....Gabby is so delusional that she thinks THEY are copying her! Unbelievable, just unbelievable. It’s almost (allegedly) predatory and very scary.
If Polly and Lucy got on it, they could shut this garbage down NOW. Goodbye Business and Manchester plans...and down comes Jane running with carbs...

edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
RE the 10,000 steps - she said herself in those stories that sometimes she only does 500 steps a day, going for a long walk across the beach once day would probably make her lose quite a bit of weight at first ! If she tried to eat a bit healthier and did that then uk sure she’d lose quite a lot! Such a simple lifestyle change that would also work wonders for her mental health and sleep yet she’ll only walk around her flat which is hard cos you can’t walk in a straight line or without having to walk around all the furniture etc! She can even go out for a walk when it’s just starting to get darker if she’s bothered about people seeing her ! Put a bloody mask on and some sunglasses and a hoodie and she’d be fine ! It really must just be laziness

Reactions: 20
Walking outside means you incorporate hills and inclines, steps, even kerbs, which all increase your heart rate far more than shuffling around a flat.

Reactions: 26
Gabby most likely “treated” herself to that room temperature congealed spaghetti last night as a reward for her “workout”, after all, she “deserved” it....🤢
probably took another forkfull every time she went past the couch....it’s probably what kept her going.

I‘m getting so very tired of the lies, the bs, and the unending insane crap circle of life that is Gabby. She practically assumes others identities then cries when they notice and says NO THEY STOLE THEIR WHATEVER FROM ME AND ITS SEW SEW SEW UNFAIR, IM TELLING MY MUM OH MUM EVERYBODY IS JEALOUS OF ME AREN‘T THEY MUMMY

JUST STOP GABBY. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.
It’s almost like she lands in a new town, wrecks things and screws over people then picks up and runs when caught, only to move to a new place and start the same crap all over again. It’s all been proven on her channel.

Walking outside means you incorporate hills and inclines, steps, even kerbs, which all increase your heart rate far more than shuffling around a flat.
Walking outside means you can’t sit on your couch eating and watching tv and stalking Instagram for pilfer worthy content while waving your Apple Watch-Fitbit-step counter around in a sock for points. It would mean honest real work which is something foreign to her. If it isn’t served to her on a pink plate with a gold fork or “gifted” from mummy, it’s a no go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
shes a sad pathetic loner. She might sell a few prints and tote bag but it won't go further then that because she hasn't the drive or work ethic.

Reactions: 23
New thread title idea:
Gabriella Lindley: Makes everything and everyone “uncomfy”. Go away ya weirdo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I mean for sure she won't have the nerve to accuse Polly or Lucy of copying her right? Polly had her business and *aesthetic* for years and Lucy launched hers way before Gob mentioned her little "project"
Like you'd have to be really stupid to do that?!?!

Reactions: 21
Just noticed something. Is this a lie too? If she has an affiliate link doesn’t that mean she was “gifted“ by the company a free one for advertising? Why would the company offer such if Jane bought the dumb thing?
enlighten me.
6FCFAC27-1F2A-4EFF-80FC-685EA3791EE8.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.