Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to anyone on here but you can't have "some kind of autism" you are either on the spectrum or you aren't. There's no such thing as 'being a bit autistic' and saying tit like that is damaging to the Autistic community. I also really don't believe she is Autistic.

She likely has a mix of complex mental health problems which are made worse by the fact that her entire existence is online and she literally has never interacted with 'normal' people at the workplace. She has stunted her mental growth and Jane has very likely spent the whole of her life treating her as the special child. It's also not helped that Gabby has a low IQ and doesn't want to change or educate herself on literally anything.

Didn't she once say Katie Price was her hero? That's always a good indicator of someone's intelligence level.

Reactions: 30
I hope she gets Nellie some climbing and logical toys she has so much space for them. She could build him a climbing setup through few rooms and even make s videos out of it, building it, training him. He looks bored just laying around.

Reactions: 8
This cat is thinking 'I hate you. I will kill you and finally escape'
Screenshot_20200824-090445_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
No offence to anyone on here but you can't have "some kind of autism" you are either on the spectrum or you aren't. There's no such thing as 'being a bit autistic'
There are actually varying levels of autism ranging from mild to severe hence it being a spectrum condition... whilst perhaps the way people word it isn’t quite correct, I think the point they’re trying to make is valid
None of us know for certain like with anything when it comes to Gobs, but she may well have a mild form of autism...

Reactions: 34
There are actually varying levels of autism ranging from mild to severe hence it being a spectrum condition... whilst perhaps the way people word it isn’t quite correct, I think the point they’re trying to make is valid
None of us know for certain like with anything when it comes to Gobs, but she may well have a mild form of autism...

Also technically, Asperger’s syndrome is a ‘kind’ of autism. Still obviously counts as being on the spectrum.

Please don’t come at me for this question, I’m not a cat person so it comes from a place of curiosity rather than nastiness, but should Nellie look like that? Is he just giving her the look because he hates her, or does he have some form of deformity (for want of a better word) due to inbreeding?

Reactions: 14
Also technically, Asperger’s syndrome is a ‘kind’ of autism. Still obviously counts as being on the spectrum.

Please don’t come at me for this question, I’m not a cat person so it comes from a place of curiosity rather than nastiness, but should Nellie look like that? Is he just giving her the look because he hates her, or does he have some form of deformity (for want of a better word) due to inbreeding?
I always wondered this too, like his eyes are too far apart or something?

Reactions: 14
Whilst we don’t know whether she is on the spectrum or not I feel like it’s almost disingenuous when many people struggle with it and have to work in normal environments where as gabs wouldn’t have any where near the problems if she had friends, lived with her mum/near her and went to a job on a regular basis rather than being self employed, if you think about how much human’s need the interaction to thrive and develop, it’s not surprising she has regressed (not sure if this is the right word) because for a long period of time she’s been by herself or her only friend is her mum, she doesn’t have any long lasting meaningful connections with anyone

Reactions: 8
I agree I think she probably gets about 10% from each sale if shes going through a company, even directly she will have to sell alot to make it worthwhile.
And if she’s still signed to a management (who can keep up!) she may have to give them a cut too. I had a management company in another life and my contract had pretty much everything covered at a 20% fee - stuff that I would never have dreamed of happening to me when I signed (like TV work, merch, movies etc). She needs to check that!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is not quite correct either. The autistic spectrum is not a linear thing with ‘mild’ at one end and ‘severe’ at the other. These terms often seem to be used by neurotypicals to sort autistic people by how ‘normal’ they seem. Autistic people can both seem neurotypical and experience a high level of distress as a result of their autistic traits. It is damaging to refer to these people as being mildly autistic as it can lead to them not getting the help and accommodations they need. Asperger’s also no longer exists as a diagnosis (it’s all ASD).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Again I feel like it was a London flat vlog (I love how these are like time markers haha)
I’m trying to think of the context and then I can find the video...

OMG yes I remember the lip reading thing now!
wow that’s quite a ridiculous list 😆
Here's to hoping that 2 hour phone call was facetime then 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
According to her latest tiktok she has wanted a cricut machine for about a year. Sure thing hun. You can barely wait a day for something, so nobody is buying that lie.
You saw someone with one, you jumped on the hype. You'll be palming it off on Jane or one of Jane's friends by Christmas.

Reactions: 40
HOW can she think that poor cat's expression is full of love? Also it looks remarkably similar to his "poo face" that she likes to post.

A Pooem by Nellie

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your face is all it takes
To make me need a poo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.