Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAddict

Gabriella Lindley #17 Acts like a brat, overfeeds her cat, eats like a rat, while marching around her flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I had totally forgot about the stoma h pain and gallstones that have vanished without treatment.

Also do people remember the hospital trip for such terrible calf/leg pain that is as AGONY
Gabby leaving hospital after being told the MRI found nothing:
bc8cc0f36e2c2bd325ebc69a8566b395.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It's probably Polly.

lol jk, it's a pig farmer talking dirty to her about bacon, pork, gammon and ham

Gabby: (heavy breathing) Don't stop, don't stop...

Farmer: Listen madam, I've read our catalogue to you eight times. Do you want to order a leg of ham or not?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Doc

VIP Member
Wait so she thinks she has scoliosis too?

can anyone keep track of her ailments? I’ve got:-

Asthma
Anemia
Stomach reduction surgery (confirmed)
Excess skin (removed)
Depression
Anxiety
Body dysmorphia
Insomnia
BED (implied)
Funny eyes that don’t allow her to drive
Deviated septum
18 food allergies
Allergy to hand wash
Allergy to dogs
Allergy to plasters
Hypermobile feet
Year long laryngitis that cost her place at theatre school
Endometriosis or PCOS
Mystery back pain that isn’t gallstones but needs an operation
“Feeling poorly” every few weeks
Now scoliosis.

OK Munchy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Did anyone see her screenshots of her activity from her apple watch and managed to figure out what she does?? On one day it looks like she has burnt almost 500 active calories with 0 work out minutes... One day she had walked over 10.000 steps but only 20 minutes of workout.
If I walk at a normal pace for 30 min then that will count as 30 min workout and I need to walk for almost 2 hours to burn 500 calories! What workout might she be doing or is she cheating somehow?

Edit: added screenshot
Fingering herself while playing animal crossing? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

mariess10

I have to say.... I LOVE how her scans came back showing fuck all, as expected, and now she is pretending like none of it ever happened. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

creme.egg92

She only likes rain because it keeps everyone else stuck indoors like her so she doesn’t have to feel bad that people have friends and family to go out and do things with. Miserable cow.

Theteatime

The crates are the exact ones Lucy Wood has been using for her new prints account... but Gabs isn’t following it. Just shows she’s seen Lucy’s new project and is copying her but is too bitter to actually follow and support her friend. This is why she has no friends left!!!

• Wow
  • Haha