Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so she thinks she has scoliosis too?

can anyone keep track of her ailments? I’ve got:-

Asthma
Anemia
Stomach reduction surgery (confirmed)
Excess skin (removed)
Depression
Anxiety
Body dysmorphia
Insomnia
BED (implied)
Funny eyes that don’t allow her to drive
Deviated septum
18 food allergies
Allergy to hand wash
Allergy to dogs
Allergy to plasters
Hypermobile feet
Year long laryngitis that cost her place at theatre school
Endometriosis or PCOS
Mystery back pain that isn’t gallstones but needs an operation
“Feeling poorly” every few weeks
Now scoliosis.

OK Munchy.
Didn’t she say she also has epilepsy, that’s why she can’t drive? Or did I imagine that

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think she needs to work on admitting she’s at fault and her communication skills before she opens an online shop in whatever form it may be. Has she even considered that there WILL be errors that she is responsible for and will have to solve whether she wants to or not - through communication, out of her own pocket, liaising with the customer etc. No more making excuses for herself when an exchange of money is involved. I hope she can maintain some professionalism, but we know that she is nothing of the sort.

Reactions: 27
I dont remember the lung thing! When was this?
Again I feel like it was a London flat vlog (I love how these are like time markers haha)
I’m trying to think of the context and then I can find the video...

Not just partially deaf - Claimed she could only understand people if she was reading their lips at the same time
OMG yes I remember the lip reading thing now!
wow that’s quite a ridiculous list 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly I think she needs to work on admitting she’s at fault and her communication skills before she opens an online shop in whatever form it may be. Has she even considered that there WILL be errors that she is responsible for and will have to solve whether she wants to or not - through communication, out of her own pocket, liaising with the customer etc. No more making excuses for herself when an exchange of money is involved. I hope she can maintain some professionalism, but we know that she is nothing of the sort.
Omg gabbie doing customer service 😂😂 surely Jane will be employed to do this as well as pack the orders? We know she’s been basically in Brighton for a while now so I assume that’s what gabs is gonna ask her to do for her pay

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait so she thinks she has scoliosis too?

can anyone keep track of her ailments? I’ve got:-

Asthma
Anemia
Stomach reduction surgery (confirmed)
Excess skin (removed)
Depression
Anxiety
Body dysmorphia
Insomnia
BED (implied)
Funny eyes that don’t allow her to drive
Deviated septum
18 food allergies
Allergy to hand wash
Allergy to dogs
Allergy to plasters
Hypermobile feet
Endometriosis or PCOS
“Feeling poorly” every few weeks
Now scoliosis.

OK Munchy.
Better add lazyitis to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Predicting her crying and jane having to do everything for her a her going on a massive twitter rant when she inevitably fucks up the orders and gets 'overwhelmed'. Mark my words, it's going to happen.

Reactions: 30
yeah, as I said. The mutual friends we have knew her very very well. It also winds me the duck up, that she drags Barnsley down all the time and makes out like it’s a MASSIVE shithole. EVERY town/city has their ‘bad’ areas, but, from what I’ve seen on TV, and from people who have visited, Brighton is full of smack heads and homeless sooooo I don’t get why she carries on like she’s living in Chelsea. I mean I could be totally wrong and no disrespect if anyone on here lives there (feel free to correct me please!)
Aye, she’s obviously a snob. She thinks the northern part of England is below her. Makes sense that she asked about the “nice parts” of Manchester.

Not just partially deaf - Claimed she could only understand people if she was reading their lips at the same time
Yooo! That pissed me off big time lol I’m deaf and lipreading isn’t largely accurate. It’s a lot of guesswork and mental gymnastics. No way Ham Muncher would make an effort to lipread if she didn’t have to. 🖕🏻

As someone that's been drawing all their life and went to art school and has sold illustrations as an illustrator her 'art' makes me so bleeping irritated. She can't draw. Full stop. If she said it was a hobby of hers and she was going to life drawing classes, well then good for you, have fun. But having no knowledge of anatomy and just copying people and trying to sell subpar t-shirts when there are thousands of genuinely talented, hard working artists out there struggling, well. it just boils my blood. Her arrogance makes me SICK.
Ugh, exactly. I’m not an artist or anything but it’s ridiculous and transparent — Gabby is literally mimicking other people’s ideas and work setups, etc. Then she had the audacity to complain about someone copying her calendar template. Piss off, Gobshite.

Reactions: 16
Updated list because I genuinely find her a medical miracle:

Asthma (references in moving to Brighton vlog)
Lung doesn’t work properly
Anemia (needed blood transfusion, nearly died, on iron tablets)
Stomach reduction surgery (confirmed) (resulted in only being able to eat crispy things)
IBS (bloating)
Excess skin (removed, bodged)
Breast implants (corrected, bodged)
Lip fillers (corrected, bodged)
Depression (medicated)
Anxiety (medicated)
Body dysmorphia (self diagnosed)
Panic attacks (men with rucksacks induced)
Insomnia (self diagnosed)
BED (implied)
Astigmatism (doesn’t allow her to drive and needs super special drops)
Deviated septum (had operashun, bodged as got infection)
18 food “allergies” (York test special warning card holder)
Allergy to hand wash
Allergy to dogs
Allergy to plasters
Allergy to no pedigree cats
Allergy to eyeshadow
Hayfever
OCD
Claustrophobia
Dyslexia
Lactose intolerant (special milk)
Hypermobile feet (flexible big toes)
Endometriosis or PCOS
Mild scoliosis (diagnosed by PT)
PMDD
POTS - Claimed she was passing out every time she stood up
TMJD - clicky jaw videos
Reverse SAD (hates summer, loves winter)
Epilepsy (possibly)

No nothing Munchy here to see at all...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Oh man this has given me such flashbacks. Our old receptionist at work used to eat whole packets of bacon like this as her afternoon snack when she was 'dieting'. I think she was supposedly following a version of the Harcombe Diet but I don't know enough about it to know how accurate it was.
She would literally eat a whole gammon joint or 8 sausages for her lunch, then a pack of bacon for her 3pm snack. She never lost any significant amount of weight and if anyonebdared suggest to her that maybe she should try something other than tonnes of meat she would get really offended and lash out because she was "allowed as much as she wanted" on this diet.
I know this is a while ago now but I am lolling at this

Reactions: 1
Updated list because I genuinely find her a medical miracle:

Asthma (references in moving to Brighton vlog)
Lung doesn’t work properly
Anemia (needed blood transfusion, nearly died, on iron tablets)
Stomach reduction surgery (confirmed) (resulted in only being able to eat crispy things)
IBS (bloating)
Excess skin (removed, bodged)
Breast implants (corrected, bodged)
Lip fillers (corrected, bodged)
Depression (medicated)
Anxiety (medicated)
Body dysmorphia (self diagnosed)
Panic attacks (men with rucksacks induced)
Insomnia (self diagnosed)
BED (implied)
Astigmatism (doesn’t allow her to drive and needs super special drops)
Deviated septum (had operashun, bodged as got infection)
18 food “allergies” (York test special warning card holder)
Allergy to hand wash
Allergy to dogs
Allergy to plasters
Allergy to no pedigree cats
Allergy to eyeshadow
Hayfever
OCD
Claustrophobia
Dyslexia
Lactose intolerant (special milk)
Hypermobile feet (flexible big toes)
Endometriosis or PCOS
Mild scoliosis (diagnosed by PT)
PMDD
POTS - Claimed she was passing out every time she stood up
TMJD - clicky jaw videos
Reverse SAD (hates summer, loves winter)
Epilepsy (possibly)

No nothing Munchy here to see at all...
After her stomach op she will have B12 deficiency - I know she has jabs for that, and will probably also have to take vitamin D and calcium too.

Reactions: 9
check out the poor poor poppet’s sew sew SEW bad asthma from 6:20 onwards guiiiyz. When I’m mid asthma attack I usually whip out a mirror to stare at myself and make it extra theatrical too because taking ventolin is far less interesting and glamorous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
check out the poor poor poppet’s sew sew SEW bad asthma from 6:20 onwards guiiiyz. When I’m mid asthma attack I usually whip out a mirror to stare at myself and make it extra theatrical too because taking ventolin is far less interesting and glamorous!!

"I've got a walk in wardrobe which I find amazing... and I can actually stand in it"
That does tend to be a requirement of a walk in wardrobe, Gabriella.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The normal person doesn’t even have time to make up all these ailments. But she has nothing but time on her hands! During lockdown I had way more time than I’d ever had before and I became lazy and sluggish and it does make you feel ‘ill’ and now it’s hit me that’s her life every day

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.