Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
DB7E14A4-C31E-4D98-BCB4-F246C34899B0.jpeg

it’s not hidden darling, it’s not interesting and rather naff so people haven’t liked it. That’s all, no Instagram conspiracy against you. Just boring, rehashed content

• Heart
Reactions: 17

torontoon

Chatty Member
Is she kidding us?? Ewwwwww! I can’t think of anyone that doesn’t brush their teeth twice a day... I guess she doesn’t if it she considers this advice 🤢🤢🤢🤢
For some people dealing with mental health issues self-care, even something as everyday as brushing your teeth (twice!) can actually be pretty overwhelming.

Reactions: 16

Lucia

VIP Member
Honestly I used to really enjoy her blog back in the day she was refreshing now she seems so salty and actually negative towards slimmer people even listening to her fat chat podcast she spouts stuff that actually is uncomfortable to listen to. I don't think she is particularly happy in her skin she lost loads of weight before her wedding and seems to glide over that. Her oversharing of some aspects of her life then being coy on other aspects she knows to play the system. Her self entitlement is way over the top and reason for the her 1% engagement is probably she has tons of spam accounts following and also her pictures are edited way too much and hers styling is shite

Reactions: 15

torontoon

Chatty Member
I know some of the products sold on Pink Taco are part of a culture I don't understand. I can easily hold my hands up and say that maybe a steaming throne is a wonderful idea and that it has traditional roots.

But I'm very, very wary of anything like the aforementioned vaginal tightening powder (they don't need tightening in general, and if they do, it's not conducted by powder) or fertility tea blend being touted as legitimate treatments for medical conditions like fibroids. We're not talking about crystal healing or sage cleansing or anything else deemed alternative here that many people swear by. We're talking about inserting and/or ingesting foreign objects internally. At worst these practices are downright dangerous. Any evidence otherwise is purely anecdotal and I can't get on board with any company that promotes them.

Like I said, George didn't go about this the right way. At all. She was rude and disrespectful. But a simple no or even a delete would have done the same job.

• Heart
I've finally stopped following her coz she's getting more and more ridiculous and now I can't stop thinking about her husband being made to eat her hemerroid ridden bumhole.

• Haha
  • Sick

Emmalb1988

Maybe I’m way off base but I always think her sex toy ‘chats’ are always so unnecessary. Aren’t they pretty mainstream already nowadays? Lovehoney advertises on tv, many women have been to Anne summers, women’s magazines have been talking about them for years. Even the vibrator Sex and the city episode was decades ago!! I think most women are familiar with sex toys and use them if they want to, or know they exist but aren’t interested. And if you are unsure, is George going to be the one who convinces you??

George acts like it’s some novel, new found thing that only she knows about and she needs to ‘share the gospel’ as it were. I don’t need patronising rambles about how masturbation isn’t shameful and sex is fun etc. I’m aware! This isn’t the 1950s. She acts like she’s sharing something radical or new but I don’t think there are many women of this day in age who aren’t aware.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
Not to defend her, as she really gets on my nerves, but it's not just down to her to clean the house. Her husband is responsible too. They are a pair of grubby twats!

• Heart

stopthescams

Chatty Member
It's all me me me for Georgina, every time. Comparing herself to an international talented superstar is quite comical itself🤭But in this particular case, I don't see what the colour has to do with anything. As for the political and social awareness, FFFB is very limited. It is all on the surface, Having her nails done always seem more important at the end of the day.
From what I’ve been learning on Instagram today RE this lizzo topic, from black influencers, is that colour has everything to do with it because black women and their bodies are always under more much more scrutiny than white women. Everyone’s onto Lizzo for juicing and criticising and losing weight but don’t have that same energy for Rebel Wilson or Adele - they got praised even. And as Georgina likes to proclaim that she’s pro-black lives matter, in this instance she should be sharing the voices of other black women on this matter rather than her own. I think the situation is more delicate and nuanced than a lot of people like to think it is.

Reactions: 14

Chip1984

VIP Member
She really annoys me with her "poor me" attitude. She has a pathetic tone on all her stories at the moment. I am not usually one to put misery into a hierarchy, but people like her piss me right off.

There are people out there struggling with the loss of a family member who they didn't get to say goodbye to. There are people struggling to get out of bed, get washed, brush their teeth and changed out of their pyjamas they've worn for 5 days and nights. There are people who've lost their jobs, are struggling to feed their kids and are on the verge of losing their homes. There are people who cannot afford to buy new cars, get their nails, eyelashes done,fanny waxed, gym memberships, holidays to Turkey.

Read the room and check your fucking privilege, George, before you start posting pictures of you sat in your probably gifted loungewear, pretending to binge eat chocolate (the manufacturers of which you are trying to get a promo deal with)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
I thought the rats were quite cute (and it's not my thing) but it all ended so sadly, all dying one after another... She said then those animals don"t live long but what is the point having them? It's so sad when a pet die.

The way she deals with her pets is one of the reasons I started disliking her. Violently scratching them with her gross nails. 🤢 Not to mention when she started volunteering at the animal shelter and she preached all about the good work they did, adopt don’t shop blah blah blah and then she went out and bought her cat from a breeder instead of adopting one. Hypocrite much??
I can’t remember why but I know she quit volunteering there because she fell out with them (what a surprise) and they didn’t want her working there anymore.

• Haha

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
Cringe factor of these photos aside, the way she tries to convince people she’s discriminated against because she’s fat is an absolute joke. She looks like a regular sized woman, and she tells “thin women” to stop taking up fat peoples space. Pathetic.
And this video makes no sense for her to make since she does EVERYTHING possible to appear smaller, slimmer and look more flattering in her pictures. She does the broken foot pose, pushes in het waist with her hands, turns her arms back, wears corsets etc. She does the after picture in ALL her photos. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is as un relatable and fake as it gets.

• Heart

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
11DA3BEA-DA3B-4C11-9722-363543CBD3FF.jpeg

This is a literal lash out to my PT boyfriends message. He told her that her form is awful and why and that if so many people comment on it it isn’t because they are haters but because they have a point and maybe she should take heed. Of course that earned him a block 😂

• Haha
  • Heart