Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vile inside and out, constantly winging and complaining. She’s the sort if she has a real job would just flake out at everything.

Her brand professional shoots look decent maybe 30% of the time and then their airbrushed to within an inch of their life.

Reactions: 6
Those arse out ruining the look of the green Rosie robe were rubbish first time round ...not sure why she is reposting them again...

Reactions: 2
Those arse out ruining the look of the green Rosie robe were rubbish first time round ...not sure why she is reposting them again...
She needs to put on stories that the pervs are back.

Her banging on about engagement is the biggest turn off I can't bare any one I follow doing that.

Reactions: 4
There doesn’t seem to have been any change in her output since she got a manager/agent....whichever it is. I thought there would be a distinct difference.

Reactions: 5
I've finally stopped following her coz she's getting more and more ridiculous and now I can't stop thinking about her husband being made to eat her hemerroid ridden bumhole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You have got to be kidding me... We have reached a new low... Even for Georgina. If they didn’t disgust me enough. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Ew.

Reactions: 4
I've finally stopped following her coz she's getting more and more ridiculous and now I can't stop thinking about her husband being made to eat her hemerroid ridden bumhole.
I can’t understand what’s just happened and how humiliating that is. Did I honestly just watch her dry hump her husband as a lion and she’s still got a bleeping waist belt on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The entire video was a very sweet idea, and they ruined it with humping and being foul....there’s kids in that video. Ridiculous

Reactions: 7
I just watched the complete video and it is just so embarrassing... I would be mortified if my friend would record something like this amongst all the sweet other videos of my friends. It even looks like the person who put this together only put the bare minimum of these two idiots in, but of course Georgina needs to showcase the whole scene on her Instagram. I wonder if Instagram won’t take it down due to how graphic it is...

We can only hope that these idiots never reproduce... 🤮

Reactions: 2
You know when you watch something in utter disbelief...how they think that firstly any of what they did was funny or appropriate? And secondly she's wearing a belt with a onesie !?! Seriously disturbing !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.