Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shoes stick out like a sore thumb. She just needs to give up already. With 330.000 people following her only 1,500 people liking your post it should give her a clue right?
I agree any one with an ounce of sense would do the math ...but in her head she looks amazing...

Even that green dress yesterday she was bulging out of the back of it ..the amount of underwear she has been gifted recently you would think she would have one decent bra to hold the back chub in place ...

Reactions: 5
this is hilarious... don’t let numbers define you... granted she’s talking about dress size but her life is ruled by the number of likes she gets...
Hey guys, this pic is not reaching my followers please go on my grid and give it a like... funny when it’s a half naked one it manages to reach her followers with no problems...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg shes just such beg, her followers are the reason she gets paid and freebies, the least she could do is set up a facebook group ffs, maybe if she actually attempted to engage with people she might not have to beg for likes

In order to succeed you need to be likeable and relatable...she is neither!

Her content has become repetitive and is totally unimaginative...hands up who is sick of seeing her slumped in a corner in yet another set of freebies underwear...hands up who is sick of seeing her ruining another dress with a crap belt and awful shoes....hands up who is fed up of her constant negativity and beg for likes...she cashes in on every aspect of her online life ...she even charges for that tit show of a podcast she is involved with ...time to get in the real world George and earn a living honestly.

Reactions: 9
I agree any one with an ounce of sense would do the math ...but in her head she looks amazing...

Even that green dress yesterday she was bulging out of the back of it ..the amount of underwear she has been gifted recently you would think she would have one decent bra to hold the back chub in place ...
It doesn't add up that many followers and barely 1% engaging I look at her feed and I'm like she's lost her way and is not anything why she started blogging shell get freebies and pr because her follower count but brands are wanting stats now to back this up. Shes got a few bot accounts following her

Reactions: 4
Her facebook selling page- lots of gifted/Ad items there for sale. Not really cheap either! I just cant, i am unfollowing!

This is true about most influencers/models I guess, but what is she going to do for a career in 5-10 years?

Her facebook selling page- lots of gifted/Ad items there for sale. Not really cheap either! I just cant, i am unfollowing!
That was definitely a turning point of many for me with her ...the amount of free stuff she sells off for pretty much the original selling price is shameful especially as she has also profited from the affiliate links she attached to them. How she has the nerve to beg for money when she is cashing in like that is disgusting.

Reactions: 7
See that's what peed me off she got it for free but wants money near asking price I could imagine only wanting postage covered that's fair but selling free good nah

This is true about most influencers/models I guess, but what is she going to do for a career in 5-10 years?
This is what they don't realise this influencer lifestyle won't last forever tbh George and quite a few are fading it'll be the next generation soon but its not a stable career

See that's what peed me off she got it for free but wants money near asking price I could imagine only wanting postage covered that's fair but selling free good nah

This is what they don't realise this influencer lifestyle won't last forever tbh George and quite a few are fading it'll be the next generation soon but its not a stable career
Are they fading or is it more the case that people's eyes have been opened this year to just how appalling some of them behave in mercilessly cashing in on some very vulnerable people that follow them ? Very few of them are actually there for their followers offering content that is relatable without it being a sales pitch ...

George isn't the only one that has sold out and is now purely in it for the money...Callie Thorpe is another one that is totally shameless as is Laura Ferry.

Can’t wait to see how much this group costs 🥴
when she asked how much she should charge I responded saying it should be free unless she is qualified to give good mental health, financial, nutritional and fitness advice. I’m waiting for the nasty response from her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
when she asked how much she should charge I responded saying it should be free unless she is qualified to give good mental health, financial, nutritional and fitness advice. I’m waiting for the nasty response from her
I totally agree with you there. No doubt she’ll reply with something horrible. Just sums her up completely.

I must have missed the ‘asking for cash’ saga. Can anyone enlighten me what happened? There are a lot of posts mentioning it and I need to know because I’m nosey 😆

• Haha
I must have missed the ‘asking for cash’ saga. Can anyone enlighten me what happened? There are a lot of posts mentioning it and I need to know because I’m nosey 😆
may the beginning of lockdown number 1 she put a post up asking for people to give money to her as she was now out of work, think it was a go fund me site. People commented that this was in bad taste so she took it down and said she donated the money sent to charity (but we all think this is bullshit as she never said which chairity and she would have definitely showed the donation if she did it), she then went on to purchase a new car(I may have that wrong) and new bike etc.
She is basically a beggy witch

• Wow
Reactions: 11
may the beginning of lockdown number 1 she put a post up asking for people to give money to her as she was now out of work, think it was a go fund me site. People commented that this was in bad taste so she took it down and said she donated the money sent to charity (but we all think this is bullshit as she never said which chairity and she would have definitely showed the donation if she did it), she then went on to purchase a new car(I may have that wrong) and new bike etc.
She also had a site called Koffee/Ko-fi or something where you can contribute to a price of a coffee to her if you like her.

Along with the begging of likes on her awful outfit choices, she’s now begging for effectively premium Facebook where she inputs advice.Ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes we are still waiting to see evidence of her donating all the money generously gifted to her during lockdown 1 !!

She not only bought a new car and bike but she also paid for a personal trainer as well as going off to Turkey for one of her " retreats " ... her sales of gifted items on fb also generate hundreds of pounds for her regularly....she was beyond way out of order asking the people that already fund her lifestyle to contribute even more. Never crossed her mind to get an actual job .!

She also had a site called Koffee/Ko-fi or something where you can contribute to a price of a coffee to her if you like her.

Along with the begging of likes on her awful outfit choices, she’s now begging for effectively premium Facebook where she inputs advice.Ridiculous
Her defense of the koffee/ko-fi thing made me laugh, she said its no different to you buying me a drink if you had met me in the street 🤣 Luv i’m not sure who you think you are but i for one would never buy a drink for a random insta person i follow

• Wow
  • Haha
What a cheeky cow 😧 That’s some neck! If she did spend the donations on a new car, hopefully karma will come calling and it’ll pack up! Thank you for explaining 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.