Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fairly sure I'm not going to win any support here and I don't agree with the way George went about this, but vaginal tightening powder????? What the duck? I haven't seen the woman behind Pink Taco actually provide any evidence that products like this work. And her son reaching out to George...I mean, I get why he did, but spend 3 minutes on her page and anyone would know she is an angry woman that would not receive a product like this well.
I'm not going to pretend to be an expert ( unlike George!) But it does sound like these are traditional remedies going back generations and the lady in question is passionate about the products she grows and produces. I looked on her Instagram and the message the guy sent was incredibly polite and respectful, even offering to pay her for her time!. For her to be soo ignorant and publicly bash something without doing her research first is shocking....but typical of George!

Reactions: 8
Oh I agree, it's not a product I'd have any interest in & I absolutely don't get it. What bothers me is it's a family run small business, who is she to tell them what they should and shouldn't sell, and try and publicly shame them.

Reactions: 7
Again she doesn’t practice what she preaches. She is a bully. She has no class and has a big fat mouth that just needs to be shut up for once. Blabbermouth.
Yes I suppose I agree with that these products are not for her and might not be necessary at all but they are definitely part of a culture she just doesn’t understand. Ayurvedic yoni steaming is an ancient practice and she should do her research before she gets on her high horse.
Now of course she is trying to fix it and clear her reputation by asking about small businesses and talking about people being vulnerable. She’s a bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s just vile. Just respectfully decline, rather than hurting someone’s business reputation in the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know some of the products sold on Pink Taco are part of a culture I don't understand. I can easily hold my hands up and say that maybe a steaming throne is a wonderful idea and that it has traditional roots.

But I'm very, very wary of anything like the aforementioned vaginal tightening powder (they don't need tightening in general, and if they do, it's not conducted by powder) or fertility tea blend being touted as legitimate treatments for medical conditions like fibroids. We're not talking about crystal healing or sage cleansing or anything else deemed alternative here that many people swear by. We're talking about inserting and/or ingesting foreign objects internally. At worst these practices are downright dangerous. Any evidence otherwise is purely anecdotal and I can't get on board with any company that promotes them.

Like I said, George didn't go about this the right way. At all. She was rude and disrespectful. But a simple no or even a delete would have done the same job.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
George portrays this well rounded open minded knowledge of world affairs but then instead of just declining a collab blasts them. Having looked at the business it does appear it is a cultural belief business and as a white woman who wouldn't and doesn't give the vibe she would adopt this practice the collab was weird. She didn't need to blast them but did the business contact her as they knew that she would do this get them so free publicity

Reactions: 3
George portrays this well rounded open minded knowledge of world affairs but then instead of just declining a collab blasts them. Having looked at the business it does appear it is a cultural belief business and as a white woman who wouldn't and doesn't give the vibe she would adopt this practice the collab was weird. She didn't need to blast them but did the business contact her as they knew that she would do this get them so free publicity
The ladies son (21) contacted her, he's likely inexperienced and keen and saw her talking a lot about her vag & butthole, saw her following and thought oh she'd be open to it.

Reactions: 6
The ladies son (21) contacted her, he's likely inexperienced and keen and saw her talking a lot about her vag & butthole, saw her following and thought oh she'd be open to it.
Heck, with the amount of fanny and bum hole talk anyone would expect her to be interested in these things.
In her last tattle snare she talks about leaving her alone and to just unfollow her is you don’t agree or don’t like her yet she goes full on cancel culture on this company. I think it is time Georgina started cancelling herself by pulling the plug out of her Instagram.

Reactions: 11
Georgina is just deeply unpleasant, rude and with a very limited intelligence.
She could simply say she doesn't believe in those products and that she's not interested. The truth is, whether their products are good or bad (and there must be some authority to control that), she indirectly made them gaining a lot of new followers. I guess that wasn't her initial idea.

Reactions: 10
Georgina is just deeply unpleasant, rude and with a very limited intelligence.
She could simply say she doesn't believe in those products and that she's not interested. The truth is, whether their products are good or bad (and there must be some authority to control that), she indirectly made them gaining a lot of new followers. I guess that wasn't her initial idea.
Because in Georgina's narrow minded world any attention is better than none ! She's desperate for engagement and it show's in how she is behaving.

The guys mother ( whilst I don't agree with some of what she said - her my boobs are bigger than yours comment was a bit odd ! - ) was absolutely correct in that a bit of humility was would do Georgina a lot of good. Personally I think FFFB as a 'brand' and as a person is negative, she projects meaness and vulgarity and whilst she is very good at writing fancy speeches on kindness and tolerance the reality is she does not practice that in her interactions online.

Reactions: 9
Her new lingerie reel of her shaking her arse and tits wobbling on one foot really has the worst possible music choice ever... 🤦🏻‍♀️ She just can’t get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new lingerie reel of her shaking her arse and tits wobbling on one foot really has the worst possible music choice ever... 🤦🏻‍♀️ She just can’t get it right
Absolute tripe ....again ! That's over £300 worth of lingerie she has made look cheap and grubby... again.

Because in Georgina's narrow minded world any attention is better than none ! She's desperate for engagement and it show's in how she is behaving.

The guys mother ( whilst I don't agree with some of what she said - her my boobs are bigger than yours comment was a bit odd ! - ) was absolutely correct in that a bit of humility was would do Georgina a lot of good. Personally I think FFFB as a 'brand' and as a person is negative, she projects meaness and vulgarity and whilst she is very good at writing fancy speeches on kindness and tolerance the reality is she does not practice that in her interactions online.
I surely would think twice as a business about ever working with her again if I would witness her trying to cancel a company by sending her flying monkeys out to harass and boycot them. As unprofessional as it gets. She criticised AlexLight but she should take her as an example, she is so pleasant, transparent, genuine and professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I surely would think twice as a business about ever working with her again if I would witness her trying to cancel a company by sending her flying monkeys out to harass and boycot them. As unprofessional as it gets. She criticised AlexLight but she should take her as an example, she is so pleasant, transparent, genuine and professional.
I'm a huge fan of Alexlight too. She genuinely is trying to make a difference and her content is relevant, relatable and on point. And I agree completely professional and always kind. Every message I've sent her she has replied too as well which is rare amongst this community once they get too big for their boots !

All the pictures that are made with the Pinup academy are ridiculously retouched and shopped. She looks like a Barbie which she CLEARLY isn’t.

Is it me or did she lose 2k followers just now??
Wouldn't surprise me !

That dress looked awful today..she has soo many bra's you would think at least one would fit her properly and not give her all that bulging back fat and droopy boobs look. And the hideous gold belt too ...again!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't surprise me !

That dress looked awful today..she has soo many bra's you would think at least one would fit her properly and not give her all that bulging back fat and droopy boobs look. And the hideous gold belt too ...again!
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Exactly. Her boobs look unsupported and there is fat bulging everywhere, also the back fat over the belt... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ With the amount of stuff she gets gifted and with how she preaches about well fitting underwear and shape wear she surely is missing the mark here...
D464F822-CBA8-4E9C-A83B-8032D3B876E1.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree ...just all looks thrown together...Absolutely nothing stylish about it ...it's a lovely shaped dress that doesn't require the gold belt ..and certainly didn't need the teal shoes, teal bag and horrific teal flowers in her hair, massive earrings......clueless as always...sometimes less is more !!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.