Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone likes to be cheeky and have fun but there is a line ..
She repeatedly falls over it into vulgarity and crudeness and consistently comes across as grubby which is not funny at all. Imo she has the humour of a pubescent teenager desperate to look funny and attention seeking.
yep!!

She can’t even make it funny vulgar just flat lines. Like if there some authenticity and humour to it she might have really lifted off but she’s just so try hard and desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yep!!

She can’t even make it funny vulgar just flat lines. Like if there some authenticity and humour to it she might have really lifted off but she’s just so try hard and desperate
Yeah I think she’s overcompensating for something for sure

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think she’s overcompensating for something for sure
I agree ! he probably finds her as annoying as the rest of us so is grateful for separate beds ! All that sexy lingerie doesn't change the fact there is nothing sexy about her and the fact the whole world has seen her boobs and arse repeatedly must be hard for him to deal with especially as most find neither attractive!

For someone so anti all the new year new me stuff she has been going on about it constantly since before Christmas and again this week ...she is soo desperate to be relevant but once again gets it soo wrong ...I wish someone close to her would grow a set and tell her she's just not getting it right. Why does the message need to be her stood in ill fitting lingerie? I just don't understand it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought the rats were quite cute (and it's not my thing) but it all ended so sadly, all dying one after another... She said then those animals don"t live long but what is the point having them? It's so sad when a pet die.

The way she deals with her pets is one of the reasons I started disliking her. Violently scratching them with her gross nails. 🤢 Not to mention when she started volunteering at the animal shelter and she preached all about the good work they did, adopt don’t shop blah blah blah and then she went out and bought her cat from a breeder instead of adopting one. Hypocrite much??
I can’t remember why but I know she quit volunteering there because she fell out with them (what a surprise) and they didn’t want her working there anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she deals with her pets is one of the reasons I started disliking her. Violently scratching them with her gross nails. 🤢 Not to mention when she started volunteering at the animal shelter and she preached all about the good work they did, adopt don’t shop blah blah blah and then she went out and bought her cat from a breeder instead of adopting one. Hypocrite much??
I can’t remember why but I know she quit volunteering there because she fell out with them (what a surprise) and they didn’t want her working there anymore.
I remember the shelter visits too ...animals have a 6th sense about people so maybe there with issues ? It's clear that Inca isn't keen on her, no surprise when she is constantly pulling her about and scratching her with the swamp nails when she is trying to sleep. The cats body and tail language speaks volumes whenever she films her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I completely forgot she used to volunteer until this. I know you said you can't remember why, but any inkling at all?, maybe her treatment of the animals? I'm so curious. I don't spend enough time on social media and miss so much stuff!

If i remember rightly they wouldn’t rehome a cat to her because of where she lived, they deemed the area unsafe as it was by a busy road (i think). When she got inca i think they fell out with her and thats when she stopped going.

A few months ago she was desperate to adopt a cat that had been sexually abused and got pissy that they wouldn’t let her have it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
If i remember rightly they wouldn’t rehome a cat to her because of where she lived, they deemed the area unsafe as it was by a busy road (i think). When she got inca i think they fell out with her and thats when she stopped going.

A few months ago she was desperate to adopt a cat that had been sexually abused and got pissy that they wouldn’t let her have it
But she knows best ....as always expert at everything, master of none !

I'm sorry but WtAF is that video of her rubbing her vibrators all over her face?!?!?!

All I could think when I just saw it is "eurgh she's so dirty she probably hasn't even washed those"

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cringe factor of these photos aside, the way she tries to convince people she’s discriminated against because she’s fat is an absolute joke. She looks like a regular sized woman, and she tells “thin women” to stop taking up fat peoples space. Pathetic.
She actually used some slimming app to make this video. Her head looks unnaturally long and narrow. Great way to show body acceptance!

• Heart
Cringe factor of these photos aside, the way she tries to convince people she’s discriminated against because she’s fat is an absolute joke. She looks like a regular sized woman, and she tells “thin women” to stop taking up fat peoples space. Pathetic.
And this video makes no sense for her to make since she does EVERYTHING possible to appear smaller, slimmer and look more flattering in her pictures. She does the broken foot pose, pushes in het waist with her hands, turns her arms back, wears corsets etc. She does the after picture in ALL her photos. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is as un relatable and fake as it gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So this shows she has and does body edit her shape in stories is completely different like way to go George you are everything you hate on

The animal situation i cry a little how she treats that cat

Reactions: 6
So did anyone see the story she made today where she called those people that were at her wedding (Callie, Dani etc etc) dickheads?? My goodness

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So did anyone see the story she made today where she called those people that were at her wedding (Callie, Dani etc etc) dickheads?? My goodness
I had to go watch it when I saw your post :D She said certain people at her wedding that then revealed themselves to be dickheads. Is it a fairly certain assumption it's Callie, Dani etc.?

• Haha
I had to go watch it when I saw your post :D She said certain people at her wedding that then revealed themselves to be dickheads. Is it a fairly certain assumption it's Callie, Dani etc.?
I’m sure it is they stopped being friends after her wedding!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw that and wondered if she was talking about Callie and dani but honestly who knows? She seems to struggle so much to keep friends. Also the comment about how she hopes Robbie has an affair - how effing ridiculous if she ffs. Who says that?!?

• Wow
Yeah I saw that and wondered if she was talking about Callie and dani but honestly who knows? She seems to struggle so much to keep friends. Also the comment about how she hopes Robbie has an affair - how effing ridiculous if she ffs. Who says that?!?
That is true she falls out with everyone 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.