Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmalb1988

If I worked for a brand I would be furious if one of the influencers we sent a sample to posted it in the context of piles! Not quite creating the glamorous, sexy vibe that most underwear companies want to curate for potential customers...

Reactions: 10

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I barely ever see her with friends. Both her and Robbie seem to be so weird and have no friends
True. But I know of a group Robbie knocks about with. They always have random parties and are out on the pop (not at the moment obviously lol) she’s never there. She’s never invited 🤣 it’s funny I’m sure I’ve said this before but a few who he has on Instagram will never like or comment on a picture he uploads if it has Georgina in it 😆

• Wow

Lucia

VIP Member
Wow I'm sorry she has been diagnosed with cancer but as she did quite an informative igtv about her gynea issues perhaps maybe sharing information for other women and promoting donating to good causes such as cancer awareness would be more appropriate. This is is self entitled and tacky. I have work with cancer patients and you know what not one of them ever promotes there amazon wishlist

Charsior

CHRIST she's gonna hurt herself with that form.

It's not just the lean forward which is actually the best part of her squat- a lot of people have to lean forward and this is perfectly fine form so idk why she's focusing on that, it's the bounce, the butt wink and the knees that are clearly buckling under a weight that she cannot handle. I don't care what she says, she cannot handle this weight because she cannot squat it correctly. If my coach caught me ego lifting (cause that's what she's doing) they'd skin me alive because my coach would never want me to put myself in a position where I might injure myself.

Also George, most PTs have no fucking clue how to properly teach squat form. I had a PT before my current powerlifting coach and my squat was horrific because while he had the best intentions, he couldn't coach proper form because he didn't have the expertise. This isn't a thing about weight and bodies, this is about how the squat is fundamentally performed.
YES YES YES!!! Weight lifting isn’t for everyone and not every PT can teach it. I train with competing weightlifter PTs. In 2 years I could squat double my body weigh. I am not small that’s a lot of weight. If she has been lifting for 2 years she should be correctly doing more the 70Kgs.
I hate ego lifters. Just stop!

SequinLover

I'm sorry but WtAF is that video of her rubbing her vibrators all over her face?!?!?!

All I could think when I just saw it is "eurgh she's so dirty she probably hasn't even washed those"

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

F*ckbopoinfluencers

Seemed like a bit of a dig at the underwear saying the pants don't sit properly, don't know whether its just me but seemed bitchy to put this when she's advertising FH underwear and complete pisstake when she got sent it for free

stopthescams

Chatty Member
So did anyone see the story she made today where she called those people that were at her wedding (Callie, Dani etc etc) dickheads?? My goodness

• Wow
  • Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
You know - it makes sense why Hayley and George are friends. They are all about the individual instead of the collective. How is that not in poor taste - I have cancer, pop on my Amazon and buy me some gifts? How is that ever perceived as ok?
If she needed money for expenses whilst getting treatment or wanted to people to donate in her name to her local NHS cancer ward then I applaud her, but this self centred approach is appalling to me

• Heart
Omg I haaaaaate this bitch!!!

She blocked me well over a year ago and after reading this it doesnt look like shes changed 🤣

She was **shock horror** moaning about her engagement and the allllllgorithm, she was like "why does no one like my pictures waaaaaa"
I sent her a message...wasnt when that much of a cow - just said, the thing that puts me off unbelievably is your begging for likes and woe is me and constant complaining. No one is interested in that - it is draining and boring.

She was offended and blocked me.

Ha.

Looks like everyone else thinks the same.

I CANNOT BELIEVE she begged for money from her followers during a pandemic. My god she is soooo out of touch with reality.

She makes my blood boil.

Ps. Yes why is her husband a creepy weirdo?!?!

• Wow

Apartment3

I can’t believe this place exists. Thank the lord for this. I thought it was just me.
Her “sexy” face 😂

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
Georgina is just deeply unpleasant, rude and with a very limited intelligence.
She could simply say she doesn't believe in those products and that she's not interested. The truth is, whether their products are good or bad (and there must be some authority to control that), she indirectly made them gaining a lot of new followers. I guess that wasn't her initial idea.

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
Her bloke really does look noncey
The way he looks into the camera gives me serious creeps... He is the perfect example of a person that looks awful and creepy with a beard. I can’t quite put my finger on why, but whenever he shows up on her stories he gives me a psycho vibe...

• Haha
  • Heart

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
It all just looks grubby ! 🤢
I imagine everything is sticky. We have shelves in our kitchen and no cupboards (looks stylish but something we regret doing) and I spend a good hour each week taking everything off the shelves and washing them as everything gets coated in a film of cooking stickiness - I can’t imagine someone who can’t even be arsed to close her pants drawers would do that. She is so gross

• Heart
  • Haha

stopthescams

Chatty Member
She has a post from a couple weeks ago or so I’ve only just pick up on, where someone basically called her out for acting like a victim and centering herself when she has a socially desired body type. She basically said in response “I’m aware of my privileges” and that’s that. I’m sick of her going on like she’s this poor oppressed fat woman, when in reality she’s a privileged white woman with a body type many women would love to have. Shes asked people to be her “ally” an ally to what? You’re not oppressed, stop looking for reasons to be oppressed. I’m sick of her.

• Heart

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
Gutted I missed the mess, did you get any screenshots 😂

Ok she is now talking about her haemorrhoids
No screenshots 🤣 But it sums up quite perfectly like this:
- George smearing makeup on her face and failing miserably.
- Of course we were treated to her overstuffed drawers and general mess in the background.
- Can’t put on a lip to save her life, it was all botched and she couldn’t even be bothered to put on some mascara or liner. Laziness as usual.
- she was constantly distracted by pervs
- got snarky and snapped at people who told her she should ignore the haters.
- got snarky with a lady for telling her she doesn’t think she is fat
- got snarky at another follower who told her she should ignore the trolls.
- got a rush of pervs commenting and she got so overwhelmed with them that she abruptly ended the live because “her anxiety was just going through the roof and she can’t with all this”.

Classic Georgina. 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She just doesn’t know when to be quiet ...it's like she can't be wrong and has to have the last word...for someone in her mid 30s it's staggering the level of immaturity and lack of self control....

Reactions: 9