Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's privileged to receive all the freebies that she does but imo she is clueless about styling and consistently ruins the overall look of the item...the corsets and addition of cheap looking belts are not necessary and she has this knack of making it all about her massive boobs and backside...someone commented on her look being fifties pinup well if that is the case she is being sent things by the wrong brands !

I'm bored by her now and she certainly doesn't influence me into wanting to buy anything!

Reactions: 7
She’s so irritating. When the conversations about a fat black woman, she has to make it about herself. She could share opinions and boost the voices of black women but noooooooo. What was the point of all these influencers doing up “Black Lives Matter” and centre black peoples voices if they’re just gonna make it about themselves

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It's all me me me for Georgina, every time. Comparing herself to an international talented superstar is quite comical itself🤭But in this particular case, I don't see what the colour has to do with anything. As for the political and social awareness, FFFB is very limited. It is all on the surface, Having her nails done always seem more important at the end of the day.

Reactions: 8
It's all me me me for Georgina, every time. Comparing herself to an international talented superstar is quite comical itself🤭But in this particular case, I don't see what the colour has to do with anything. As for the political and social awareness, FFFB is very limited. It is all on the surface, Having her nails done always seem more important at the end of the day.
From what I’ve been learning on Instagram today RE this lizzo topic, from black influencers, is that colour has everything to do with it because black women and their bodies are always under more much more scrutiny than white women. Everyone’s onto Lizzo for juicing and criticising and losing weight but don’t have that same energy for Rebel Wilson or Adele - they got praised even. And as Georgina likes to proclaim that she’s pro-black lives matter, in this instance she should be sharing the voices of other black women on this matter rather than her own. I think the situation is more delicate and nuanced than a lot of people like to think it is.

Reactions: 14
Some people (especially Americans) just make anything turn around the colour (whatever it is) in all occasions. Although people of the same colour also say the same.
The BOPO brigade (who should like all bodies) has been very wild to Adele too and all the "fat" celebrities who eventually lose weight although they claimed to be perfectly happy the day before. They get praised mostly by people who already criticized them to be fat basically, so not the same ones.
Anyway, Georgina talks so much but doesn't give a damn. Seems to be like a trend to her.

Reactions: 3
She’s so irritating. When the conversations about a fat black woman, she has to make it about herself. She could share opinions and boost the voices of black women but noooooooo. What was the point of all these influencers doing up “Black Lives Matter” and centre black peoples voices if they’re just gonna make it about themselves
Wish there was a yawn reaction.
Everything has to be spun back around to her. All the bleeping time 🥱 YAWN!!!!

Reactions: 6
On Wednesdays we sit in a cold damp woods in a £400 summer dress ( which she hates btw !) that doesn't fit properly looking like a dick !

• Haha
So she's now showing off doing chest lifts ...I'm assuming that's what they are called ! Although watching that video and given the size of her boobs she really didn't lower it down properly ! 🤣

How hideous are those leggings ! 🤢

Reactions: 5
On Wednesdays we sit in a cold damp woods in a £400 summer dress ( which she hates btw !) that doesn't fit properly looking like a dick !
She complained about the fit and quality of the dress, it not being suitable for big chested women but it is clear she bought it at least one size too small!! Of course George always blames things on others instead of herself. It looks ghastly on her simply because she bought it too small...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She complained about the fit and quality of the dress, it not being suitable for big chested women but it is clear she bought it at least one size too small!! Of course George always blames things on others instead of herself. It looks ghastly on her simply because she bought it too small...
Exactly....just don't understand why if she was that unhappy why she didn't send it back ....

Reactions: 3
Well it fit Tess fine and she is way bigger so i am guessing she bought the size she wishes that she was

Exactly....just don't understand why if she was that unhappy why she didn't send it back ....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That drawing she just shared ... she looks like Voldemort in it .... the less said about that the better

• Haha
Haha it's a bench press, she's doing the bodybuilder bounce, very little control over the weight and using the momentum of the bounce to force it back up. Again, my coach would kill me if I started bouncing the bar like that.

Haha it's a bench press, she's doing the bodybuilder bounce, very little control over the weight and using the momentum of the bounce to force it back up. Again, my coach would kill me if I started bouncing the bar like that.
Right? She has zero control over movement. Her slut drop squats where she can barely hold the rate and the bench press with no engagement of her arms - slowly as a full rep then bouncing about the gaff.

i bleeping hate those leggings too - so childish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.