Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she even showing how bad she squats, I’ll say it again THERE IS NO POINT IN LOADING WEIGHT WHEN YOU CANT CORRECTLY DO THE MOTION AND YOUR FORM IS tit

Reactions: 9
Why is she even showing how bad she squats, I’ll say it again THERE IS NO POINT IN LOADING WEIGHT WHEN YOU CANT CORRECTLY DO THE MOTION AND YOUR FORM IS tit
Because she knows it will get her engagement. She loves attention wether it is positive or negative. 🙄 She said last time it was great for her management to see the high engagement after all the comments people left. bleep.

Reactions: 5
Haha that’s passively aggressively playing all the people who keep on at her despite her repeatedly saying don’t bother.

Reactions: 2
Because she knows it will get her engagement. She loves attention wether it is positive or negative. 🙄 She said last time it was great for her management to see the high engagement after all the comments people left. bleep.
How the feck does she have management and get pr and gifted stuff still is beyond me she now has some flipping trampoline. She makes no sense telling people to not exercise and then showing herself doing just that she's waking contradiction

Reactions: 6
Her ramblings are so annoying, all I ever see if her clawing at her face and neck with those dirty looking nails. Also why is she talking to people like they’re thick, it’s patronising and bloody boring

Reactions: 8
Sex toy tiktok... Admittedly I don't enjoy vibrators, I prefer the real deal with my OH, she sure has a huge amount of them and with her and him in separate bedrooms, I don't think all is as rosy in the garden with their sex life as she let's on

Reactions: 9
Sex toy tiktok... Admittedly I don't enjoy vibrators, I prefer the real deal with my OH, she sure has a huge amount of them and with her and him in separate bedrooms, I don't think all is as rosy in the garden with their sex life as she let's on
Oh for the love of Christ. She can’t make it more awkward and gross now can she? She actually achieves the exact opposite of what she is trying to. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Making people feel uncomfortable instead of normalising.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
TikTok has so many children on it, do they really need to be seeing her crusty vibrators.
Fully agree with her point, I don’t think their as sexually compatible as she makes out.

Wtaf noone needs that many vibrators glad me and my other half a very healthy sex life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m way off base but I always think her sex toy ‘chats’ are always so unnecessary. Aren’t they pretty mainstream already nowadays? Lovehoney advertises on tv, many women have been to Anne summers, women’s magazines have been talking about them for years. Even the vibrator Sex and the city episode was decades ago!! I think most women are familiar with sex toys and use them if they want to, or know they exist but aren’t interested. And if you are unsure, is George going to be the one who convinces you??

George acts like it’s some novel, new found thing that only she knows about and she needs to ‘share the gospel’ as it were. I don’t need patronising rambles about how masturbation isn’t shameful and sex is fun etc. I’m aware! This isn’t the 1950s. She acts like she’s sharing something radical or new but I don’t think there are many women of this day in age who aren’t aware.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't agree with you all more. If I see one more sermon like it's the word of God and we're all silly children that need daily lessons about how to be women, I might actually tear my eyes out! Are people really that stupid? Or maybe her gushy eyed followers are so she thinks she giving back to society from her sofa/bed in her Pjs.

George meltdown incoming in 3..2..1...
Nah her management will be pleased with the engagement 😄. Yikes why is she is on Tiktok I need to bleach my eyes 😆. Also reported the video its really not the right place for it also umm vibrators are so mainstream 😅

Reactions: 3
I’m so sick of her whinging about how hard life has been for her body size 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
So am I surely being confident in your skin doesn't require stating how miserable you are or how hard life is. She's a larger girl there are bigger but she makes it sound like she is fat shamed continously which I don't buy at all. She lost a shed ton of weight for her wedding and then put that and more on. She exercises but doesn't seem to loose weight im guessing she fills those lost calories with food. If she's that unhappy she needs to do something to help herself rather than blaming people and social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.