Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Begging for attention as always.
I knew she would do a “shoot” with the strawberry dress that disappointed her so much...
I don't understand why you would keep a dress that cost you £400, that doesn't fit properly and you can't actually wear because the material is too scratchy? A normal person would return it surely ??

The 'shoot' was her usual dreary yawn fest in the middle of a damp woods ..yawn ! She has no imagination or creativity.

Reactions: 7
I knew she would do a “shoot” with the strawberry dress that disappointed her so much...
she’s going to rent it out to photographers though!
Always has an extra eye out for making a few quid.

Reactions: 6
she’s going to rent it out to photographers though!
Always has an extra eye out for making a few quid.
I mean she could have just sent it back! Clearly she thinks she must shoot in this dress to show how wonderful it looks on her even though all she has done is witch it off!
Not sure who’s want to rent this out as this dress is old news now

And now she's surprised she's getting dick pics in her DMs?
You know, I am wondering if she really receives them that much. Each time she receives one slightly inappropriate message, she takes pleasure in posting it I think even dick pics have deserted her account😂

The dress she wants to lend for rent.. she really loves the easy money, doesn't she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Snack queen?! Since when?! Is she so desperate for content she's now making stuff up?!

Her nails are the most hideous shade of green ! Every time she waggles them near the camera they remind me of surface sludge on the stagnant pond near my house 🤮

• Haha
Do people seriously buy those workout leggings she is constantly flogging? The designs are weird and they look soo tight and unflattering on her...she really isn't the best ad for products with her twit dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eww her husband is gross creepy as hell the way he stares

Her and those leggings too tight and not showing good quality seams looks like they'd give out on anything remotely strenuous

Looks totally normal to me . I mean staring insanely whilst wearing a dressing gown with nothing on underneath is totally not creepy.
What a weird conversation they were having...no one cares!

It really wasn't funny / amusing / interesting!

But it really was cringe/ pointless / uncomfortable viewing!

C345D8B7-1086-4204-B9CF-55B4D440C8CA.jpeg

If this isn’t a predator gaze I don’t know what is. He always has the same way of freakishly looking into to camera hardly blinking... Psycho creep 😨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.