Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitchen is chaos.
There’s no way she needs all of those items and uses them all regularly. She held up 3 bottles of olive oil with various amounts left in them. Just use one up and buy a new one when you need it!

Reactions: 5
she defo comes across as the type to go out have a drink and try and start trouble then get upset when she messes with the wrong person 🤣 Giving dirty looks across the floor only not when she’s doing her photo shoot outside by the bins and bushes with her kebab and garlic
Basically a chav😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She grew up with a mum ! When she forgets herself she refers to her as mum not step mum ...It really annoys me that she justifies her crappy behaviour to some sad childhood that she didn't have...I'm not saying that there aren't some issues from her childhood, those of us that loose parents young will always have those but please don't use them to justify being a crappy human being.
I’m aware. And that the woman that took on the two sisters, along with their father must have created Christmases for the bereaved children. But trauma is trauma and I have wondered if it’s why she hates Christmas. Not saying it is.

My husband has a similar trauma, at a young teenage point and his life fell apart, left with a father who couldn’t cope, who quickly married the stereotype of the evil step mother. He went the other way and as soon as the power was in his hands decided Christmas would be the most magical and the most enjoyable. People respond differently I guess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m aware. And that the woman that took on the two sisters, along with their father must have created Christmases for the bereaved children. But trauma is trauma and I have wondered if it’s why she hates Christmas. Not saying it is.

My husband has a similar trauma, at a young teenage point and his life fell apart, left with a father who couldn’t cope, who quickly married the stereotype of the evil step mother. He went the other way and as soon as the power was in his hands decided Christmas would be the most magical and the most enjoyable. People respond differently I guess.
Definitely yes ...but you can choose to be a victim of your childhood or you can choose to make a happy life for yourself. I chose happy! My childhood after I lost my parents was one of abuse etc etc ...when I got married and had my children I was determined that their reality would be the opposite...and it was and is. George continues to be a victim because its suits her purpose to be. ..sometimes it's easier to wallow in misery but I choose happy every time ..
Not always easy but hey life is too short to spend it in the past.

• Heart
Defensive George is at it again. Defending herself over the mess that is her kitchen. Oh ffs can she just stop already defending before anyone has even said anything and just live her life? The look in her eyes when she starts her defensive rant is just so annoying and her clawing at her face with those disgusting nails doesn’t make it any better.
I just came on here to say this. Does she not exhaust herself from being so defensive all the time 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I think she fell out with a bunch of her bridesmaids so the comment could be at that. She had about 6 I think (!). She seems the type who has ‘friend of the month’ but then they inevitably fall out and never speak again.
I just came on here to say this. Does she not exhaust herself from being so defensive all the time 😂😂
but she’s being defensive about something she knows is bleeping weird and has CHOSEN to show. Like no one has their countertops 3 bottles deep when we have cupboards for that, it’s lazy and it’s a bit dirty really.
It’s chaotic and the sooner she embrace that and go I know 🤷‍♀️ rather than blag and say “I like my kitchen lived in” she’d probably feel better

Reactions: 3
but she’s being defensive about something she knows is bleeping weird and has CHOSEN to show. Like no one has their countertops 3 bottles deep when we have cupboards for that, it’s lazy and it’s a bit dirty really.
It’s chaotic and the sooner she embrace that and go I know 🤷‍♀️ rather than blag and say “I like my kitchen lived in” she’d probably feel better
Exactly she didn’t even have to show us, it’s so weird 😂😂😂

Her house looks pretty clotty anyways, always can see piles of stuff everywhere. If I wasn't working and home as much as her, I'd have a v tidy home, or at least semblance of it (hide the mess in cupboards)

Out of all the bloggers I used like alot, she always came across a bit slovenly

Is she kidding us?? Ewwwwww! I can’t think of anyone that doesn’t brush their teeth twice a day... I guess she doesn’t if it she considers this advice 🤢🤢🤢🤢
For some people dealing with mental health issues self-care, even something as everyday as brushing your teeth (twice!) can actually be pretty overwhelming.

Reactions: 16
and apparently it is the agency that wants her to do these paid boxes/subscription things... Yeah that’s gonna work...
This is going to end in tears. The agency are surely going to have targets for her to meet/stats to achieve, and that's going to feel like having a boss which she won't like. It also means content like this anti resolution revolution (which is clearly just resolutions?) come across as her doing homework they've set her, or just ticking off a box.

This is going to end in tears. The agency are surely going to have targets for her to meet/stats to achieve, and that's going to feel like having a boss which she won't like. It also means content like this anti resolution revolution (which is clearly just resolutions?) come across as her doing homework they've set her, or just ticking off a box.
But she’s been banging on about since before Christmas...she misjudges everything, constantly bringing it up when it wasn't necessary too ...she is more problematic than the actual issue imo ! And yes absolutely she is just ticking boxes !

Not to defend her, as she really gets on my nerves, but it's not just down to her to clean the house. Her husband is responsible too. They are a pair of grubby twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not to defend her, as she really gets on my nerves, but it's not just down to her to clean the house. Her husband is responsible too. They are a pair of grubby twats!
Yea you are spot on, there is a pair of them in it. He obviously is as idle and grotty as her

No one has all those condiments out like that yea oils maybe but not all that mine are all in the cupboard. How much food for two people overboard does scream of a hoarder.

They're so messy and grubby she does nothing all day other than be on pjs she could tidy up and those sodding overstuffed drawers most people tidy as they go.

That seems an excessive amount of food for two people 😳

I agree about the husband pulling his weight with household chores ...he does work full-time unlike her and her overflowing drawers and cupboards mess of a bedroom is her responsibility! Don't most women take pride in their homes? Keep it clean and tidy for that reason even if the bloke is a lazy so and so with chores? Her excuse for the state of her kitchen was hilarious !

My partner has cause to go into a lot of homes (trade) - says women are worse than men in terms of domestic grossness.

• Sick
When I saw all those condiments tossed into that basket and all the oils covering the countertop, my first thought was that is kind of a representation of her mind. So cluttered and all over the place!

It’s not normal to have ALL your stuff out like that- that’s what cupboards / storage racks are for!

She needs help but I agree her husband is complicit in it. They live an odd life.

Screenshot_20210102-124245_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210102-124322_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210102-124423_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210102-124227_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210102-124239_Instagram.jpg

How can 2 people possibly eat this all before it goes out of date??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.