Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Thread name kept the same)

Anyone want to have a go at summing up George's last thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
TLDR

-Still regularly begging for follows and getting angry at her lack of engagement
-Will happily kick off about any social injustice she thinks will get her follows but have routinely broken lockdown rules (bbq at someone’s house which was swiftly deleted)
-Still selling second hand clothes she’s been gifted for well over market value on Facebook
-Tried to call out AlexLight and it backfired spectacularly - accused her of copying a post of her despite copying others posts almost word for word.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
-Still the only victim of the alleged shadow ban which only seems to affect her account :rolleyes:

• Haha
- begged for money from her followers when COVID started, never ended up needing it, she now drives a new car...

About that, didn’t she say she was going to donate the money? Never saw any info about that or any receipts... If she would have donated she would be the first to show off what an amazing person she is, she’s not the type to do good things without wanting credit for it... And technically she owes it to the dumb sheep who did send her money, it is THEIR kindness

• Haha
  • Heart
She feels overwhelmed or depressed right now (as almost all the influencers I follow currently) but she is so fake and overdramatic. I struggle to believe her (I feel a bit ashamed though🙊)

Reactions: 7
She feels overwhelmed or depressed right now (as almost all the influencers I follow currently) but she is so fake and overdramatic. I struggle to believe her (I feel a bit ashamed though🙊)
I don’t think you are the only one. I find it difficult to understand how she can over share about getting wax stuck to her hole but very vague about being upset.
It’s all a bit co-incidental it’s come from weeks of her moaning about engagement and how people aren’t appreciating her content.

Why... why does he appear to be wearing one of her vests? He gives me the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her bloke really does look noncey
The way he looks into the camera gives me serious creeps... He is the perfect example of a person that looks awful and creepy with a beard. I can’t quite put my finger on why, but whenever he shows up on her stories he gives me a psycho vibe...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is such a fake ...."my eyelashes are wet because of tears " ..how many times has she said that in the past week ! Still able to post tit content and anything that she can cash in on ...and they say you are what you eat yes ? Perhaps she needs to take note as she shovels those disgusting plates of foods she shows regularly into her mouth !

Reactions: 4
She is such a fake ...."my eyelashes are wet because of tears " ..how many times has she said that in the past week ! Still able to post tit content and anything that she can cash in on ...and they say you are what you eat yes ? Perhaps she needs to take note as she shovels those disgusting plates of foods she shows regularly into her mouth !
Yes what was that disgusting slob she prepared today??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Another badly thrown together outfit post...she is clueless when it comes to putting looks together...fabulous coat ruined by skintight top and too tight skirt along with laddered tights and pvc boots ...🥴

Reactions: 2
I see someone that looks very uncomfortable in a too tight skirt and boobs that look awful in a corset sizes too small for her!

She's asking how people would style the skirt ....simple ...not like that!!

Last edited:
I really hope her ' step mum ' doesn't follow her on Instagram...must be soo upsetting for her to constantly hear the way she does the whole not my" real mum " speech ..this is the woman who has brought her up and been a mother to her for 30 odd years . There was absolutely no need for her to mention her birth mother in the context of discussing a curry recipe.

Reactions: 5
I must admit I’ve always noted the rather brutal way she describes the woman who brought her up but assumed it was the agreed lingo in the family. It’s eyewateringly hard.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.