Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
So someone gifted Georgina chocolate for going through a bad time and she literally said: “I should go through some rough shit more often, I’ve got some very generous people”. 🤮🤮🤮🤮 She is just disgusting. What poor taste you have, riding the wave of your friend being sick. Fuck off Georgina.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

stopthescams

Chatty Member
She is just an average sized woman in my opinion, yes she’s overweight but not enough that she would be openly mocked and shamed for it (I think) she just wants to be oppressed sooo badly

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
- begged for money from her followers when COVID started, never ended up needing it, she now drives a new car...

About that, didn’t she say she was going to donate the money? Never saw any info about that or any receipts... If she would have donated she would be the first to show off what an amazing person she is, she’s not the type to do good things without wanting credit for it... And technically she owes it to the dumb sheep who did send her money, it is THEIR kindness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Emmalb1988

-Still the only victim of the alleged shadow ban which only seems to affect her account :rolleyes:

• Haha

Nellie The Elephant

Oh she’s just vile. Just respectfully decline, rather than hurting someone’s business reputation in the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart

Lucia

VIP Member
No way does her PT say her form is ok. PTs wpukd rather you lift 10kg with good form its not about being quick. She's like petulant child throws her toys out the pram when in fact people are actually saying it to make her aware. Funnily enough George that's engagement you know that thing you whine about. No you just wanna be told your beautiful

How fucking creepy is her husband id break the world record if he was running near me

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
View attachment 290286
it’s not hidden darling, it’s not interesting and rather naff so people haven’t liked it. That’s all, no Instagram conspiracy against you. Just boring, rehashed content
I could happily tell her why - the price point, the colour, the dated and fussy design, the fact that latex is majority niche - but would she listen? Would she likely snarl at me like a dog? Probably

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
C6CAFCD4-8D11-4391-9C61-E1805952CA21.jpeg

Isn’t this the most self indulgent thing you’ve ever seen - how cringe.

“Robbie, get back in the box room, I’m busy taking photos of myself looking sad. Hopefully it will get me on the mental health algorithm and I’ll get some follows and likes”

Surprised she didn’t mention how her lashes are ruined again

• Sick
  • Angry

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
yeah I think that ‘vintage/retro/pin up/rockabilly’ look she has is now a bit passé and a lot of brands seem to think it doesn’t fit their image (unless they’re specifically one of those brands). Influencers nowadays seem to be more about interiors and lifestyle, chic loungewear in lovely kitchens - which isn’t very George!
I also think a few years ago plus size were more into the retro pin up look because it felt like the only option to be glam -it’s still popular of course, but there’s more choice than there used to be.
I agree with this! 10 years ago, most plus size people were pushed toward a pin up/50’s look because it was flattering on their figure. You couldn’t really buy anything majorly trendy and a lot of brands only went up to an 18.

I don’t want to wear corsets and big skirts, I want to wear what normal people wear, I want casual, I want to see people going about their business. The likes of Stephanie Yeboah have this down really well, even the star print dress she copied off her and then styled with a corset and a belt wasn’t right.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
TLDR

-Still regularly begging for follows and getting angry at her lack of engagement
-Will happily kick off about any social injustice she thinks will get her follows but have routinely broken lockdown rules (bbq at someone’s house which was swiftly deleted)
-Still selling second hand clothes she’s been gifted for well over market value on Facebook
-Tried to call out AlexLight and it backfired spectacularly - accused her of copying a post of her despite copying others posts almost word for word.

• Haha

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
The ladies son (21) contacted her, he's likely inexperienced and keen and saw her talking a lot about her vag & butthole, saw her following and thought oh she'd be open to it.
Heck, with the amount of fanny and bum hole talk anyone would expect her to be interested in these things.
In her last tattle snare she talks about leaving her alone and to just unfollow her is you don’t agree or don’t like her yet she goes full on cancel culture on this company. I think it is time Georgina started cancelling herself by pulling the plug out of her Instagram.

torontoon

Chatty Member
I was looking for an old post of hers recently and clicked around on her blog - it made me almost sad for what she used to be like and reminded me why I read her. She was so much more demure* and pleasant to read, with good insights into bra sizing (I remember a post about Ewa Michalak sizing which I loved) and genuine content.

*I'm not a prude, to be clear, and have no issues with vulgar at all - one of my very favourite words is that 4-letter c word that most people hate. But it feels very contrived with her, as it's so removed from what she used to be like. And I want to dress to flatter my hourglass shape rather than go with mom jeans and cropped sweaters. I can't relate any more.

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Wow I'm sorry she has been diagnosed with cancer but as she did quite an informative igtv about her gynea issues perhaps maybe sharing information for other women and promoting donating to good causes such as cancer awareness would be more appropriate. This is is self entitled and tacky. I have work with cancer patients and you know what not one of them ever promotes there amazon wishlist
A wishlist to me is something I put the things I really want in and I'm saving up for ....her wishlist was created with the sole intention of cashing in as she only added the items on 20th, same day as her post. It all leaves a very bad taste that she appears to be using her illness for financial and material gain.

It never ceases to amaze me how these so called influencers use any opportunity to cash in.

That sounds so much like her, to hold a grudge against Tess for getting the job and not her... Even though she is the one to always preach supporting other women, yet doesn’t really do. I mean do you ever see her actively promoting her fellow fat bloggers besides her best friend? I bet she’d drop Hayley in a heartbeat if she became too much of a competition or would “steal work from her”. She’s not supportive of other women at all, just look at what she pulled on Alex Light just recently.
Totally. It seems like she falls out with people all the time. I think when it was her anniversary she had a pic on her story from her wedding with her bridesmaids and said something like 'I don't speak to most of them anymore' which seemed really sad because I think she's only been married for a few years (5 maybe?) and she had like 8 bridesmaids so that's a lot of people to fall out with in a fairly short time?

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I must have missed the ‘asking for cash’ saga. Can anyone enlighten me what happened? There are a lot of posts mentioning it and I need to know because I’m nosey 😆
may the beginning of lockdown number 1 she put a post up asking for people to give money to her as she was now out of work, think it was a go fund me site. People commented that this was in bad taste so she took it down and said she donated the money sent to charity (but we all think this is bullshit as she never said which chairity and she would have definitely showed the donation if she did it), she then went on to purchase a new car(I may have that wrong) and new bike etc.
She is basically a beggy bitch

• Wow

Kaska

That’s a bite
😂 “you don’t deserve my corset photos” no one except the pervs cares about the bloody corset photos 😂

And gaslighting with the mental health card 🙄 pretty sure haemorrhoids and mental health are not generally closely associated. If it’s upsetting you George just stay off Tattle

• Haha