Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I think I might have just threw up in my mouth ! She looks soo grubby ...And laughable that she is suddenly an expert on sex toys !

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Ohhh ...I think someone might be having a dig at Callie Thorpe!

#imnotbitter #ilookjustasbadingymclothesascalliedoes
#ineedtolearntopose

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Totally agree I stopped bothering with her after the inconsistencies of what she portrays she's just as vile on fat chat tbh just tear others down because you're insecure
She's one of those that thinks it funny to use humour to be little people and situations..she's also an expert at everything and a master of none...nobody in their right mind should take advice from someone as emotionally unstable as she is.

Emmalb1988

I used to read her blog back in the day, stumbled across it looking for a brand review for Freya but i actually missed her transition to instagram and cant remember what she did for a living before? Does anyone know? When did she go full time influencer?
yes I think it was a nanny/childcare job she had.
Also I’m not 100% sure but I think she may have dropped out of uni?

Romy

VIP Member
Wasn't she in some Evans campaign with Callie a few years ago ? I remember seeing some really uncomfortable looking pictures of them posing together?

We need a new thread title for her ...#3
Probably. But I think the last time we saw them together was at Callie's wedding, wasn't it?

Romy

VIP Member
Did she also not fancy speaking out about her mate Stephanie Yeboah being exposed as an anti semite? She seems to jump on any other social injustice
I don't know.i've only seen Dani Vanier talking about it. I was wondering who were the other influencers that defended her.

Last edited:

jobrandsredhair

View attachment 330033
She’s not doing great on the influencer front, she’s lost a fair whack of followers over the last few days (probably after her attack on a small business and doxxing)

She also has quite a shitty engagement rate too - most brands now look toward 2-3%.Good luck to playful promises and Ewa Michalak to their blinds bias towards her. How they can justify her sending her £500 odd worth of lingerie and charging their prices is beyond me.

especially when you can’t even see it with that weird jiggle she always does

what website is this?