Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 277235
Isn’t this the most self indulgent thing you’ve ever seen - how cringe.

“Robbie, get back in the box room, I’m busy taking photos of myself looking sad. Hopefully it will get me on the mental health algorithm and I’ll get some follows and likes”

Surprised she didn’t mention how her lashes are ruined again
My thoughts too ...she is milking this one for all its worth !

Reactions: 5
Honestly I used to really enjoy her blog back in the day she was refreshing now she seems so salty and actually negative towards slimmer people even listening to her fat chat podcast she spouts stuff that actually is uncomfortable to listen to. I don't think she is particularly happy in her skin she lost loads of weight before her wedding and seems to glide over that. Her oversharing of some aspects of her life then being coy on other aspects she knows to play the system. Her self entitlement is way over the top and reason for the her 1% engagement is probably she has tons of spam accounts following and also her pictures are edited way too much and hers styling is shite

Reactions: 15
She really annoys me with her "poor me" attitude. She has a pathetic tone on all her stories at the moment. I am not usually one to put misery into a hierarchy, but people like her piss me right off.

There are people out there struggling with the loss of a family member who they didn't get to say goodbye to. There are people struggling to get out of bed, get washed, brush their teeth and changed out of their pyjamas they've worn for 5 days and nights. There are people who've lost their jobs, are struggling to feed their kids and are on the verge of losing their homes. There are people who cannot afford to buy new cars, get their nails, eyelashes done,fanny waxed, gym memberships, holidays to Turkey.

Read the room and check your bleeping privilege, George, before you start posting pictures of you sat in your probably gifted loungewear, pretending to binge eat chocolate (the manufacturers of which you are trying to get a promo deal with)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 277235

“Robbie, get back in the box room, I’m busy taking photos of myself looking sad. Hopefully it will get me on the mental health algorithm and I’ll get some follows and likes”

Especially posting this and then straight away posting some manic stories about her latest dumb reality tv obsession. She really has mental issues.

So we have now stooped to the level of posting messages with our vagina in the shot ...why ? Is she that desperate for engagement that she needs to be doing this ?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 277235

Right but notice how she is still posing, the feet and all. So so fake haha

Right but notice how she is still posing, the feet and all. So so fake haha
Exactly. I can tell you out of experience that if your mental health is as bad as she claims hers to be you can’t be arsed to pose or even post anything, let alone take pictures of yourself...

Exactly. I can tell you out of experience that if your mental health is as bad as she claims hers to be you can’t be arsed to pose or even post anything, let alone take pictures of yourself...
Or glue letters to your inner thigh with eye lash glue whilst crying on the phone...🙄

Reactions: 4
God the pity party is really reaching a new high here... What an attention bleep she is... Please George do tell us more about how awful and heavy your life is... Not having to do anything but make pictures of your arse to make a living, knowing that if things get bad you can just beg your followers for money to buy a new car... She disgusts me.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand how she can't see what an issue the vagina picture is ?
Or am I missing the point and she has done this deliberately?

Reactions: 1
Or glue letters to your inner thigh with eye lash glue whilst crying on the phone...🙄
I muted her as she was annoying me so I had to go check her post, did anyone else find that annoying to read?! 😂 I think she meant “off” instead of “over”. And she just had to add the little sob story about crying while doing it (wtf?!)

Latest post is her lying nude in a field with a caption about championing women. I admire the sentiment but don’t know why it needs a butt crack to punctuate it!

Latest post is her lying nude in a field with a caption about championing women. I admire the sentiment but don’t know why it needs a butt crack to punctuate it!
Desperate to get her engagement up ...more about that then the words she cuts and pastes and reposts constantly..

Reactions: 2
Desperate to get her engagement up ...more about that then the words she cuts and pastes and reposts constantly..
Exactly but she knows it's a good way to attract people, the message and the photo. She smells of despair.and craves attention.

Reactions: 2
and all of a sudden she does validate sex workers? I clearly remember her very degradingly referring a dude sliding in her to sex workers saying “there are people for that” and getting offended by people asking about her having an only fans account as if it is a sin to have one. Hypocritical once more... Only if it fits in your agenda...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes she knows that nudity gets her the likes she craves so desperately, but you don’t dare sexualise her!! Just wait and see, within no time she will share some screenshots of DM her pervert male followers send her, victimising...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.