Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR

-Still regularly begging for follows and getting angry at her lack of engagement
-Will happily kick off about any social injustice she thinks will get her follows but have routinely broken lockdown rules (bbq at someone’s house which was swiftly deleted)
-Still selling second hand clothes she’s been gifted for well over market value on Facebook
-Tried to call out AlexLight and it backfired spectacularly - accused her of copying a post of her despite copying others posts almost word for word.
I unfollowed her years ago when she started posting those disgusting rats 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like her going on about being fat and the troubles, as like her posting with her vibrators, is to try and be like the first person who breaks the mould, if that makes sense?
But she’s really far toooooo late to the party like by years and years.
of course people still get mocked by their weight but also now are taken serious.
Like the whole Sex toy Thing. It’s as if only because of her woman are freely buying and talking about self pleasure. Erm no hun we just don’t need to make tiktoks on it.
Like people can be using these on themselves every hour of everyday but they don’t really need to be telling anyone they talk to or who follows them on social media.

but also I feel stuff like this is said in hopes she gets rude dms and nasty dms because really that’s where her engagement comes from.

she could make her insta private for her ‘genuine’ followers but then she won’t getengagement because like I’ve stated above and also her low amount of likes are from hash tagging

She doesn’t have anything to other. All her photos are posed. Her Dresses, bra and knickers sets always look to small and ill fitting.

& I wouldn’t take exercise advice from her neither - and that’s not due to her size. She’s just got really bad form.

Reactions: 5
She is just an average sized woman in my opinion, yes she’s overweight but not enough that she would be openly mocked and shamed for it (I think) she just wants to be oppressed sooo badly

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that period cup promo is the most cringeworthy thing I have ever seen her do. And that says a lot given the fact that her content is really shite. She is so full of herself and up her own arse that she dares to call it her masterpiece. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Why is everything she does centred on her minge??

• Haha
I don’t mind the rats but i remember the rats thing and getting negative comments being sort of the start of her downfall into constantly whinging about her followers and people in general 😂😂

Side note, one of the first things that really started to bother me about her is how every time she posted a story from her car she felt the need to smugly declare that she wasn’t filming and driving because she’s not an “absolute dick” I don’t disagree with her but the way she always takes the moral high ground above literally everyone and she says it so smugly *every single time she’s in her car* it just pisses me off

Those rats used to make me sick, seeing her cuddling them in bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it was honestly after she got the rats that I realised how much of a weirdo her and Robbie were.

Reactions: 6
That cat is a tattler, she bleeping hates her guts
The twitching tail is a sign she's annoyed and for you to leave her alone....poor Inca having her constantly messing about with her!

Her nails 🤮

No sign of a Christmas tree from her this year ? Did she just not bother ?

Reactions: 4
The twitching tail is a sign she's annoyed and for you to leave her alone....poor Inca having her constantly messing about with her!

Her nails 🤮

No sign of a Christmas tree from her this year ? Did she just not bother ?
She hates Christmas. They usually don’t celebrate together.
And about the cat, I hope it scratches her in the face for bugging it like that.

I wonder if she hates Christmas because perhaps Robbies family don’t like her. Obviously I’m purely speculating here. She never spends Christmas with them and they’re never mentioned. Plus she falls out with everyone 🙄

I think that period cup promo is the most cringeworthy thing I have ever seen her do. And that says a lot given the fact that her content is really shite. She is so full of herself and up her own arse that she dares to call it her masterpiece. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This is one of the worst things that I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
I wonder if she hates Christmas because perhaps Robbies family don’t like her. Obviously I’m purely speculating here. She never spends Christmas with them and they’re never mentioned. Plus she falls out with everyone 🙄
I think the same. She has mentioned before that her own family isn’t happy with what she does and what she puts out on the internet, I can imagine Robbie’s family isn’t a big fan either. And since she can’t take any form of criticism, hell she can’t take anything that isn’t complimenting her or telling her how amazing she is it wouldn’t surprise me if she has fallen out with them.
She NEVER mentions visiting the in-laws or family which is strange given the fact that she even feels the need to mention when she goes to take a dump.
Let’s face it. She is an awful person to be around, defensive and rude, I wouldn’t be happy either if she married my son or would be my family member sharing videos of herself humping my son/her husband in a lion suit, talking to her vibrators, taking pictures of her bare arse or shaking her tits and begging for people to like it, dancing like an idiot in her underwear and talking about poop all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone likes to be cheeky and have fun but there is a line ..
She repeatedly falls over it into vulgarity and crudeness and consistently comes across as grubby which is not funny at all. Imo she has the humour of a pubescent teenager desperate to look funny and attention seeking.

Reactions: 8
I think the same. She has mentioned before that her own family isn’t happy with what she does and what she puts out on the internet, I can imagine Robbie’s family isn’t a big fan either. And since she can’t take any form of criticism, hell she can’t take anything that isn’t complimenting her or telling her how amazing she is it wouldn’t surprise me if she has fallen out with them.
She NEVER mentions visiting the in-laws or family which is strange given the fact that she even feels the need to mention when she goes to take a dump.
Let’s face it. She is an awful person to be around, defensive and rude, I wouldn’t be happy either if she married my son or would be my family member sharing videos of herself humping my son/her husband in a lion suit, talking to her vibrators, taking pictures of her bare arse or shaking her tits and begging for people to like it, dancing like an idiot in her underwear and talking about poop all the time.
There was a photo with her in laws last year I think with her and Robbie, maybe uploaded because people were certainly schocked her and hubby never spend Christmas together as she had stated previously (she certainly received messages about that). Look people, my in laws love me haha

She doesn't like Christmas but the other years they had a Christmas tree. She certainly didn't bother because no one is passing by this year.

I thought the rats were quite cute (and it's not my thing) but it all ended so sadly, all dying one after another... She said then those animals don"t live long but what is the point having them? It's so sad when a pet die.

Reactions: 1
TLDR

-Still regularly begging for follows and getting angry at her lack of engagement
-Will happily kick off about any social injustice she thinks will get her follows but have routinely broken lockdown rules (bbq at someone’s house which was swiftly deleted)
-Still selling second hand clothes she’s been gifted for well over market value on Facebook
-Tried to call out AlexLight and it backfired spectacularly - accused her of copying a post of her despite copying others posts almost word for word.
I unfollowed her years ago when she started posting those disgusting rats 🐀
No don't be mean about the rats they're cute :(
I find them disgusting. Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.