Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've unfollowed. The whole "my posts are me boasting".
Boasting over what!? That after 2 years with a PT you're still squatting around half of your body weight, or thereabouts?
Given the bar should be 25kg that means the plates have only added 45kg, which is only 22.5kg a year, not even a 2kg progression a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So basically she only wants people to comment to blow smoke up her arse ...her pissy responses and snarky videos show where the real hates lies ...How's about taking some of your own advice George and take a year off !

Guaranteed she will be whining about lack of engagement very soon!

Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed. The whole "my posts are me boasting".
Boasting over what!? That after 2 years with a PT you're still squatting around half of your body weight, or thereabouts?
Given the bar should be 25kg that means the plates have only added 45kg, which is only 22.5kg a year, not even a 2kg progression a month.
The bar would be 20kg which is the standard barbell weight!

Reactions: 1
11DA3BEA-DA3B-4C11-9722-363543CBD3FF.jpeg

This is a literal lash out to my PT boyfriends message. He told her that her form is awful and why and that if so many people comment on it it isn’t because they are haters but because they have a point and maybe she should take heed. Of course that earned him a block 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 345537
This is a literal lash out to my PT boyfriends message. He told her that her form is awful and why and that if so many people comment on it it isn’t because they are haters but because they have a point and maybe she should take heed. Of course that earned him a block 😂
So instead of drawing a line under it And now in order to justify she is posting all the messages from people pampering to her ego ....she's such a vile person !

The bar would be 20kg which is the standard barbell weight!
My gym is 15kg or 25kg barbells.
Either way my point remains - if she has been training consistently for over 2 years she should be able to lift more, particularly at her weight.
Whatever she is boasting about it shouldn't be that.

I know nothing about lifting, and couldn’t really care less about all this, but if she has a PT yet her form is observed to be dreadful, what is her PT up to? Isn’t this negligence?

Reactions: 5
I know nothing about lifting, and couldn’t really care less about all this, but if she has a PT yet her form is observed to be dreadful, what is her PT up to? Isn’t this negligence?
Apparently her PT is happy with her form ! Not been any mention of how this person is qualified to make that assessment however as most PTs aren't qualified in weightlifting techniques of the kind she does ?

Reactions: 3
CHRIST she's gonna hurt herself with that form.

It's not just the lean forward which is actually the best part of her squat- a lot of people have to lean forward and this is perfectly fine form so idk why she's focusing on that, it's the bounce, the butt wink and the knees that are clearly buckling under a weight that she cannot handle. I don't care what she says, she cannot handle this weight because she cannot squat it correctly. If my coach caught me ego lifting (cause that's what she's doing) they'd skin me alive because my coach would never want me to put myself in a position where I might injure myself.

Also George, most PTs have no bleeping clue how to properly teach squat form. I had a PT before my current powerlifting coach and my squat was horrific because while he had the best intentions, he couldn't coach proper form because he didn't have the expertise. This isn't a thing about weight and bodies, this is about how the squat is fundamentally performed.
YES YES YES!!! Weight lifting isn’t for everyone and not every PT can teach it. I train with competing weightlifter PTs. In 2 years I could squat double my body weigh. I am not small that’s a lot of weight. If she has been lifting for 2 years she should be correctly doing more the 70Kgs.
I hate ego lifters. Just stop!

Reactions: 10
Yes, that was I asking - PT is happy with the form, the form is observed to be dreadful. What is the PT playing at? But, you’ve said most PTs don’t know about weightlifting so that must be it.

Reactions: 6
...she didn’t get that ass from squats though..that’s her natural body

it really annoys when people with naturally bigger or round asses act like it’s from squats when it’s their genes

she has serious issues. If she can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen etc etc

Attachments

If she’s not being instructive (part of her usp I had always thought) and is simply boasting (take a look at that I’d say) then cut the boasting and cut the stream of unwanted advice. Or the show off addiction too strong?

She says she wants to close the subject but then keeps putting up message of people kissing her arse. God she is so annoying and full of herself.

Reactions: 8
Ffs shes a bleeping moron and ffs George you in those jogger wanna admit how much you edit yourself she don't look the same lol

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she have a day off? I think it’s time I unfollowed her beggy arse.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she have a day off? I think it’s time I unfollowed her beggy arse.
My girl needs a day off! You know it’s a squat right George? It’s really not that deep for you to be huffing and puffing screwing all over your stories that the majority of messages have said you’ve got nothing to brag about.

I can’t go as deep as you right, but my alignment going down in perfect because I don’t slut drop with a barbel.

but you cling on to those 5 messages lying to your face about your form boo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My girl needs a day off! You know it’s a squat right George? It’s really not that deep for you to be huffing and puffing screwing all over your stories that the majority of messages have said you’ve got nothing to brag about.

I can’t go as deep as you right, but my alignment going down in perfect because I don’t slut drop with a barbel.

but you cling on to those 5 messages lying to your face about your form boo
She shouldn't be going that deep with weight on if she can't get out of it without losing form. There's no point bragging about her depth when she looks like a wobbly clam shell mess coming back out of it! Save the brags for your personal space, if you're going to share something like that with such a big following you would be a total moron not to expect at least some level of criticism.

And as said above, unless the PT is a trained weightlifting coach then I wouldn't be banging the drum that they say it's fine so that's good enough for me! Also interesting that she's had a PT for 2 years but was on the beg for money earlier this year - I honestly think she thinks we're all stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.