Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken it down already?? I can’t see it on her page.
On another note - the Corset gives her a terrible FUPA

Reactions: 4
I wonder what goes on in that head of hers. Where does this come from and does she really think this is a look? God it is just painful. If I would be one of her family members I would make sure to keep it a secret. It is just embarrassing to know you have a sister or a daughter that does these things to get attention. She’s pathetic and it is about time she sees she needs to give it up.

Reactions: 3
The amount of followers she has on Twitter to the engagement numbers on her tweets do not add up at all! Paid I wonder? Or her content is just that bad
She clearly purchased follows but her content is so uninspiring chatting about piles roast potatoes weight lifting badly being completely nasty about anyone who dares judge her poor form maybe 2021 she'll duck all

Reactions: 5
She clearly purchased follows but her content is so uninspiring chatting about piles roast potatoes weight lifting badly being completely nasty about anyone who dares judge her poor form maybe 2021 she'll duck all
Hopefully she will fade away in 2021 and join the real world

Reactions: 3
I was looking for an old post of hers recently and clicked around on her blog - it made me almost sad for what she used to be like and reminded me why I read her. She was so much more demure* and pleasant to read, with good insights into bra sizing (I remember a post about Ewa Michalak sizing which I loved) and genuine content.

*I'm not a prude, to be clear, and have no issues with vulgar at all - one of my very favourite words is that 4-letter c word that most people hate. But it feels very contrived with her, as it's so removed from what she used to be like. And I want to dress to flatter my hourglass shape rather than go with mom jeans and cropped sweaters. I can't relate any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was looking for an old post of hers recently and clicked around on her blog - it made me almost sad for what she used to be like and reminded me why I read her. She was so much more demure* and pleasant to read, with good insights into bra sizing (I remember a post about Ewa Michalak sizing which I loved) and genuine content.

*I'm not a prude, to be clear, and have no issues with vulgar at all - one of my very favourite words is that 4-letter c word that most people hate. But it feels very contrived with her, as it's so removed from what she used to be like. And I want to dress to flatter my hourglass shape rather than go with mom jeans and cropped sweaters. I can't relate any more.
Gone are the well thought out articulate blog posts and all that we get now is sweary, boob jiggles, stick a waist belt on #ad posts

Reactions: 7

Its a shame as she was great when she started she did all the pin up now its like watching a former Hollywood star clinging on to fame

• Haha
Gone are the well thought out articulate blog posts and all that we get now is sweary, boob jiggles, stick a waist belt on #ad posts
I'm no shink but I really think she has traits of histrionic personality disorder, possibly resulting from her childhood trauma. She mentioned something the other day about not getting counselling after her Mother died. It sounds like her grief as a child wasn't attended to properly, hence her need now to be the centre of attention.

I'm no shink but I really think she has traits of histrionic personality disorder, possibly resulting from her childhood trauma. She mentioned something the other day about not getting counselling after her Mother died. It sounds like her grief as a child wasn't attended to properly, hence her need now to be the centre of attention.
She uses that as an excuse to behave appallingly...lots of us lose loved ones as children but don't carry on in the manner she does. She has also had therapy as an adult but as with everything she is inconsistent, last lot of therapy was a freebie so most likely once that ended she never continued.

Personally I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She's mercenary and incredibly self absorbed. She also has narcissistic tendencies and with that comes the issue of never being in the wrong.

Nothing to do with losing a parent ! Just her crappy character!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.