Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
This girl is fucking hilarious
#workflexibility #remotework #timemanagement #somanynewprojects

1000002043.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

fryolyfe

VIP Member
BIG NEWS GUYS … PAUL DI RESTA WONT BE WITH SKY ANYMORE!!! We’re free 😭😭😭😭 no Johnny Herbert either which I’m sad about I’d rather Karun have gone but you can’t have it all

• Wow
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
BTW, that sugar daddy comment is especially ick as this is not the first time he had sexist comments and it basically implies that women, especially those who are interested in him, are just there for money and would do anything for the right amount of them. People might say "oh, he is just joking", but really, is he? Deep down, these kind of comments are really not cute at all and for someone who is such a high profile he really should use his brain before he says stuff like this as one day this can backfire at him big time.
Just remember how that Sulayem old sexist comment made a come back yesterday.
In times like these you really see that Lando is very much a privileged rich kid with little understanding of the "real world". He's grown up in the racing bubble surrounded mostly by people of the same background, his education is pm nonexistent and he's young with too much money and fame so of course, he puts his foot in his mouth. It reminds me of early Lewis in some ways except Lewis at least was more grounded by his background and struggles-you need to actively work to grow and mature and Lando needs to do that because people might be making excuses for you at 23 but they won't be that kind in a few years

Pippi11

VIP Member
Hello everyone.
I lost a lot of weight already after my stomach reduction.
My clothes are to big.
So proud of myself.
Maybe I as this to early but is there some news about Blake?
Some nice pictures?
Lots of love from the Netherlands.πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
So sorry, Isa, but this must be the ugliest hat/fascinator I've ever seen. Ugly on it own, but even the color doesn't go with anything she wears (which a shame as the dress is nice). Elena overdoes things because fashun, but Isa just tries and misses. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ EDIT: Looks even worse from the side! MUSHROOM! Or cycling helmet. Jesus! What was she thinking? πŸ˜‚
1674394489901.png

1674394836509.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

CHAMPIONOF

daniel has an incredibly good marketing team, something the other drivers don't have and his stock in America is a lot higher than that of drivers like max and lando. he wants to be back on the grid next year, he needs to keep his name relevant and have people still talking about him. it's smart marketing and at the end of the day, its not his fault that chat-shows want to book him because of his personality and name...he;s obviously going to take those opportunities when given to him

Reactions: 11

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I'm calling it now: George and Carmen are the couple that will be engaged by the end of the year and God help us all

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
max doesn't even mention daniel in this quote....journalists (and readers falling for click bait) have just taken it and run with it. any driver would say a very similar thing to max, that's why they spend so much time doing simulator work....daniel will be there to test new parts and aerodynamics...people are making a bigger deal out of that than there needs to be
Consider this article as media training for the new season

Spinning shit in advance πŸ₯°

---

I still can't believe this girl had full serious work related q&a during the plane ride to at least 2 weeks St Barths vacation after all other vacations they have been to since the seasion ended

I'll always be amused with her. What's next :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha