Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More wine pictures

Screenshot_20230121_162540_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20230121_162616_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20230121_162602_Instagram.jpg

Like his wine shirt🍷

Edit:

My algorithm on social media is weird. Another wine and DR picture popped up...

Screenshot_20230121_163653_Instagram.jpg

Don't speak Portuguese. So i don't know what the words mean. Think the picture is not recent?
That wine ensemble is a CHOICE

Reactions: 4
wow.jpg

What are we thinking about this? He was apparently at the AD GP last year and he's in Paris right now for PFW- I mean, if this is a thing, good for her, I'm glad she's moving on!(he's smoking hot too 😭)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1899759

What are we thinking about this? He was apparently at the AD GP last year and he's in Paris right now for PFW- I mean, if this is a thing, good for her, I'm glad she's moving on!(he's smoking hot too 😭)
Just googled him there....seems incredibly vapid and bit of a downgrade for Cha, but good for her for moving on

Reactions: 3
Just googled him there....seems incredibly vapid and bit of a downgrade for Cha, but good for her for moving on
Well, Cha is not exactly a superstar, so they can be vapid together πŸ˜‚

So how much of a coincidence is this? (posted at roughly the same time)
1674322007620.png
1674322022796.png

1674322116544.png
1674322129404.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is braless/shirtless store tryons a thing in rich world? My tiddies would say duck you no πŸ˜…

1000001936.jpg

1000001935.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 1
Ironically, it looks like that Luisa's bikini shot is going to be in... Dubai πŸ˜‚ (based on Diogo and the owner of the bikini brand)
(unless they just have a layover there... and continue to some more "exotic" place. Either way, she can post another Dubai from air story :sneaky: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Landos really enjoying those gym posts lately πŸ‘€
Also love the fact hes wearing Martins merch here 🀣
Screenshot_20230121_215924_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1899759

Omg not this idiot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ i was watching too hot to handle and he is the worst πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anyway happy new thread . No idea what is happening . I’m home after 3 months and we have to visit everyone in 3 days πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Here how β€œcute” is Lando and Martin checking on their abs πŸ˜‚
A1FC6FDB-E078-40D2-83D8-7479DCE504C1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also just checked and that specific tshirt is no longer sold on Martins store πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.